*Tupac must be rolling over in his grave.
The late rapper’s classic track “Dear Mama” was playing at the Gotha Club in Cannes when someone handed the mic to Justin Bieber, who is in town to take in the Cannes Film Festival.
Flanked by Rick Ross, the 20-year-old singer rapped along with the track.
The Canadian’s DUI case in Florida resumes June 25, with a trial date set for July 7.
- Patty Farmer's 'Playboy Swings' Releases in September
- Thriller: Sanaa, Ealy & Chestnut in Trailer for 'The Perfect Guy' (WATCH)
- Tyra Banks Rants About Industry Pressure on New Models
- Uzo Aduba Stuns 'The View' Cast with Her Operatic Voice (WATCH)
- Antonio Fargas Gives Props to Rihanna for 'BBHMM'
- Announcing the Luther Vandross Estate's 'Power of Love Experience'
- Google Apologizes for App that Calls Black People 'Gorillas'
- Warren Sapp Might Be Going to Jail for Breaking Plea Deal
- Sizzling Summer Movies Heat Up Box Office
- Black Women Fastest Growing Group of Entrepreneurs in U.S
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here