*Kerry Washington and her husband Nnamdi Asomugha are the parents of a new baby girl – two weeks ago.
The “Scandal” star gave birth to Isabelle Amarachi Asomugha at Cedars-Sinai Medical Center in L.A. on April 21. According to TMZ, Asomugha – a former NFL cornerback – signed the birth certificate more than a week after she was born.
Isabelle is the first child for Washington, 37, and Asomugha, 32.
- The Pulse of Entertainment: Tons of Laughs with Vacation; Stars Ed Helms and Christina Applegate as the Griswolds
- James Arawole Launches Crowdfunding Campaign for Young Adult Novel on Struggles of Black Teens Living with Type-1 Diabetes
- With Iran Deal in Trouble, White House Reaching Out to Liberals for Support
- Atlanta Group MAKO Girls' Prep for Summer Promo Tour
- THE (07-31-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page/Board
- LAPD on #100days100nights: 'Things Have Calmed Down'
- Tami Roman Reveals Health Issues Causing Pregnancy Woes
- Jay Pharoah Talks About His Battle with Depression (WATCH)
- Oprah Winfrey’s OWN Adds Megachurch Drama Series 'Greenleaf'
- Russell Simmons Signs New First-Look Deal with HBO, Sets Def Comedy Jam Anniversary Special
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here