*Kerry Washington and her husband Nnamdi Asomugha are the parents of a new baby girl – two weeks ago.
The “Scandal” star gave birth to Isabelle Amarachi Asomugha at Cedars-Sinai Medical Center in L.A. on April 21. According to TMZ, Asomugha – a former NFL cornerback – signed the birth certificate more than a week after she was born.
Isabelle is the first child for Washington, 37, and Asomugha, 32.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Beyonce, Jay Z Renting $45 Million Mansion, Suing Clothing Retailer
- EUR Goes Behind the Scenes of 'Law & Order: SVU' (Watch)
- Stephon Marbury Blasts MJ for ‘Kids Getting Killed’ Over Air Jordans
- Toddler Chokes to Death After Mother Dies While Feeding Him (Video)
- Damon Dash & Curren$y End $3M Legal Battle with Settlement
- Michael Moore on Hollywood’s Lack of Diversity: ‘A Form of Apartheid’
- New California Law Requires 'Perceived Ethnicity' Documentation by Police
- Earl Ofari Hutchinson's Explosive Expose on How the NRA Terrorizes Congress
- The Film Strip: Hugh Jackman and Garrett Hedlund in 'PAN' playland
- Watch: The 'Steve Jobs' Trailer
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here