*Kerry Washington and her husband Nnamdi Asomugha are the parents of a new baby girl – two weeks ago.
The “Scandal” star gave birth to Isabelle Amarachi Asomugha at Cedars-Sinai Medical Center in L.A. on April 21. According to TMZ, Asomugha – a former NFL cornerback – signed the birth certificate more than a week after she was born.
Isabelle is the first child for Washington, 37, and Asomugha, 32.
- Student Who Made Light of Deputy's Death Online, and Showed Support for #Blacklivesmatter, Arrested
- Inside Broadway: A Conversation with Broadway Veteran Chapman Roberts
- Teyana Taylor Expecting First Child with Iman Shumpert
- Cynthia Bailey Could Be Demoted on 'Housewives' for Kicking Porsha
- Bokeem Woodbine Looking Like Shaft in ‘Fargo’ Season 2
- Louisiana Cop Exposed in KKK Photo Still On Force; Refuses to Resign
- Man Found With O.J. Simpson’s Stolen Heisman Trophy Arrested
- Afroman Avoids Jail After Punching a Woman in the Face
- ‘The Voice’ Beef: Gwen Stefani Not Happy With Rihanna’s ‘Advisor’ Role?
- Wendy Williams ‘Disappointed’ in Nicki Minaj Checking Miley Cyrus (Watch)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here