“We had a lot of love in our marriage. I still love her. To no one’s fault, at some point, we started to view marriage differently. I refuse to let her friend’s, advisers, hanger-on’s and the media sullen those memories.”
Lamar insists, “I did not want her to sign an amendment to our prenup.” This, despite the fact that TMZ has a copy of the amendment in question.
At some point during the marriage, he presented Sherri with a document that required her, among other things, to say she would commit to staying thin. Apparently, she refused to sign it.
Sherri’s current lawyer is in possession of the amendment in question, says TMZ.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Khloe Kardashian Not Spending Thanksgiving With Lamar Odom
- Gonna Fly Now: ‘Creed’ Sets Pre-Thanksgiving Record with $1.4M Box Office
- Black Student Criticizes WWU For Ignoring Racist Threats Against Her
- EUR on Set with 'Rosewood's' Morris Chestnut & Taye Diggs WATCH)
- Greg Hardy Cancels Thanksgiving Nightclub Gig Over ‘Public Image’?
- South African Girl in Chris Rock’s Family Here On ‘Visitor Visa’
- Woman Nearly Burned House Down Trying Something She Saw on Facebook
- Rapper Lil Boosie Says He Has Kidney Cancer
- Kim Zolciak Emotional in ‘DWTS’ Return Following Stroke
- Gap Band Family Feud! Ronnie Wilson Sues Charlie Wilson
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here