“We had a lot of love in our marriage. I still love her. To no one’s fault, at some point, we started to view marriage differently. I refuse to let her friend’s, advisers, hanger-on’s and the media sullen those memories.”
Lamar insists, “I did not want her to sign an amendment to our prenup.” This, despite the fact that TMZ has a copy of the amendment in question.
At some point during the marriage, he presented Sherri with a document that required her, among other things, to say she would commit to staying thin. Apparently, she refused to sign it.
Sherri’s current lawyer is in possession of the amendment in question, says TMZ.
- Exclusive: Dayo Okeniyi Has Pivotal Role in 'Terminator Genysis'
- Dr. Rosie Milligan: The Malignant Hate Cancer Took Nine Lives
- Allen West: Confederate Flag is ‘Manufactured Political Crisis’ by Left
- Panel Photos: Beautiful Textures Presents 'Who Wore What,' BET Awards Fashion Recap [Photos]
- Earl Ofari Hutchinson: Why Are So Many Schools Still Named Robert E. Lee?
- The Socialist's Journal: Quick Hits Part 2
- THE (06-30-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page/Board
- New Book! 'Diana Ross Reflections'
- EUR on the Scene: BET Experience Fan Fest 2015 (PHOTOS!)
- NeNe Leakes Announces She's Leaving 'Real Housewives of Atlanta'
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here