“We had a lot of love in our marriage. I still love her. To no one’s fault, at some point, we started to view marriage differently. I refuse to let her friend’s, advisers, hanger-on’s and the media sullen those memories.”
Lamar insists, “I did not want her to sign an amendment to our prenup.” This, despite the fact that TMZ has a copy of the amendment in question.
At some point during the marriage, he presented Sherri with a document that required her, among other things, to say she would commit to staying thin. Apparently, she refused to sign it.
Sherri’s current lawyer is in possession of the amendment in question, says TMZ.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Dencia Drags MLK into Skin Whitening War with LisaRaye (WATCH)
- Is Jada Pinkett Smith on Her Way Back to ‘Gotham’?
- Judge Gives 20 Min Speech to Racist Cop Caught Beating Unarmed Black Man (Watch)
- Kalenna, Star of 'Love and Hip Hop' to Mingle With Fans
- The Case of Bobbi Kristina Brown 'Still Open and Under Investigation'
- Beyonce Drops 'Formation' A New Song & Video (Watch)
- TV One Boldly Launches New Brand Identity 'Represent'
- Bounce TV's Black History Month Tributes a Stirring Line-up
- Pantene Enlists NFL Players for Dad and Daughter Hair Campaign [WATCH]
- The Complete List of Winners from the 47th NAACP Image Awards
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here