“We had a lot of love in our marriage. I still love her. To no one’s fault, at some point, we started to view marriage differently. I refuse to let her friend’s, advisers, hanger-on’s and the media sullen those memories.”
Lamar insists, “I did not want her to sign an amendment to our prenup.” This, despite the fact that TMZ has a copy of the amendment in question.
At some point during the marriage, he presented Sherri with a document that required her, among other things, to say she would commit to staying thin. Apparently, she refused to sign it.
Sherri’s current lawyer is in possession of the amendment in question, says TMZ.
- Drake Claps Back at Meek Mill in ‘Back to Back’ (Listen)
- Tyler Perry ‘Keeping the Peace' Between Houston, Brown Families
- WATCH: 'Mega Fest of the West' takes overs Long Beach with Celebs & Gospel Artists!
- Raven-Symone Says Caitlyn Jenner’s Moving ‘Too Fast, Too Soon’
- Mary J. Blige, Queen Latifah Join NBC’s ‘The Wiz Live!’
- Josh Smith Says Making $6.9 Million will be A Hardship for Him (VIDEO)
- Pres. Obama on 2016 Election: 'I Think If I Ran, I Would Win'
- Rumor or Fact? L.A. Gangs Threaten to Kill 100 People in 100 Days
- POLITICO Magazine: U.S. Mayors Say Ferguson Could Also Happen in Their Cities
- New 'Legal Equalizer' App Aims to Counter Racial Profiling (WATCH)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here