“We had a lot of love in our marriage. I still love her. To no one’s fault, at some point, we started to view marriage differently. I refuse to let her friend’s, advisers, hanger-on’s and the media sullen those memories.”
Lamar insists, “I did not want her to sign an amendment to our prenup.” This, despite the fact that TMZ has a copy of the amendment in question.
At some point during the marriage, he presented Sherri with a document that required her, among other things, to say she would commit to staying thin. Apparently, she refused to sign it.
Sherri’s current lawyer is in possession of the amendment in question, says TMZ.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Iyanla Vanzant Interview | Black Hollywood Lives' Conversations (Watch)
- Here’s How the Man Murdoch Calls a 'Real Black President' Will Govern
- Karrueche Says Career Suffering Because Of Chris Brown
- Nicki Minaj Ends Interview After 'Rude' Questions About Drake, Meek Mill
- Fox Orders 3 More Episodes of Morris Chestnut’s ‘Rosewood’
- Rupert Murdock...Seriously? You're Going to Define Whose 'Really Black'
- Jennifer Hudson Opens Up About Murder of Family Members
- #BlackTwitter Comes for Piers Morgan Over ‘I Love My Whiteness’
- Matt Barnes: I Was Checking On My Kids, Not Confronting Derek Fisher
- Ben Carson Now Blaming the Holocaust on Gun Control (Watch)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here