*Lark Voorhies is making headlines for all the wrong reasons.
The “Saved by the Bell” alum, who suffers from bipolar disorder, made a rare public appearance over the weekend in makeup so heavy-handed that it became instant fodder for blogs and social media.
The former actress was attending the premiere of “Where We Started” Friday night in a white dress paired with silver heels and accented with jewelry. But her makeup job was clearly a sign that something wasn’t right.
In 2012, Voorhies exhibited bizarre behavior during an interview with Yahoo! that went viral. At the time, she denied accusations that drugs played a role. Eventually, her mother told People magazine that Lark had been diagnosed with bipolar disorder.
“There are things that have traumatized her,” her mom Tricia, who shares a home with her daughter in Pasadena, Calif, told the magazine. “I care deeply about my daughter and I want her to resume her life.”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- THE (12-01-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- Trump Stands By Claim that ‘Most’ Black Pastors Endorse Him
- Watch Bryshere 'Yazz' Gray Freestyle on 'The Talk'
- Travel Much? Don't Do These 12 'Offensive' American Things (Watch)
- Ringside Update/ Cotto vs Canelo: A Clash Of The Latin Titans
- Call for Contestants! 'Heel & Toe' Reality Show
- Compton Mayor Aja Brown and Rapper YG Host Community Thanksgiving Dinner [VIDEO]
- DMX Makes Sitcom Debut as Love Expert on ‘Fresh Off The Boat’ (WATCH)
- The Orlando Magic Give Thanks This Holiday
- Ava DuVernay Responds to Lionsgate Apology for 'Egypt' White-washing
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here