*Lark Voorhies is making headlines for all the wrong reasons.
The “Saved by the Bell” alum, who suffers from bipolar disorder, made a rare public appearance over the weekend in makeup so heavy-handed that it became instant fodder for blogs and social media.
The former actress was attending the premiere of “Where We Started” Friday night in a white dress paired with silver heels and accented with jewelry. But her makeup job was clearly a sign that something wasn’t right.
In 2012, Voorhies exhibited bizarre behavior during an interview with Yahoo! that went viral. At the time, she denied accusations that drugs played a role. Eventually, her mother told People magazine that Lark had been diagnosed with bipolar disorder.
“There are things that have traumatized her,” her mom Tricia, who shares a home with her daughter in Pasadena, Calif, told the magazine. “I care deeply about my daughter and I want her to resume her life.”
- Tyler Perry ‘Keeping the Peace' Between Houston, Brown Families
- WATCH: 'Mega Fest of the West' takes overs Long Beach with Celebs & Gospel Artists!
- Raven-Symone Says Caitlyn Jenner’s Moving ‘Too Fast, Too Soon’
- Mary J. Blige, Queen Latifah Join NBC’s ‘The Wiz Live!’
- Josh Smith Says Making $6.9 Million will be A Hardship for Him (VIDEO)
- Pres. Obama on 2016 Election: 'I Think If I Ran, I Would Win'
- Rumor or Fact? L.A. Gangs Threaten to Kill 100 People in 100 Days
- POLITICO Magazine: U.S. Mayors Say Ferguson Could Also Happen in Their Cities
- New 'Legal Equalizer' App Aims to Counter Racial Profiling (WATCH)
- Martin Luther King III and Andrew Young to Attend Voting Right Press Conference
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here