*Lark Voorhies is making headlines for all the wrong reasons.
The “Saved by the Bell” alum, who suffers from bipolar disorder, made a rare public appearance over the weekend in makeup so heavy-handed that it became instant fodder for blogs and social media.
The former actress was attending the premiere of “Where We Started” Friday night in a white dress paired with silver heels and accented with jewelry. But her makeup job was clearly a sign that something wasn’t right.
In 2012, Voorhies exhibited bizarre behavior during an interview with Yahoo! that went viral. At the time, she denied accusations that drugs played a role. Eventually, her mother told People magazine that Lark had been diagnosed with bipolar disorder.
“There are things that have traumatized her,” her mom Tricia, who shares a home with her daughter in Pasadena, Calif, told the magazine. “I care deeply about my daughter and I want her to resume her life.”
- America: A Nation Under Sin or Love?
- Diddy's Fall, Racist Arsonists, Nene Leakes and More News! | BHL's This Week
- WATCH: Deleted Scene from 'Home' Starring Rihanna, Jim Parsons
- Motorist Sues Bobbi Kristina as Family Prepares for Her Funeral
- Goodbye Clippers, Hello Mavericks! DeAndre Bolts from LA to Dallas
- Oprah is Hiring - 2015 Jobs Available in L.A. and N.Y.
- Lee England, Jr: You've Never Heard Violin Like This! (Covers Bey, Adele and Yeah, Mozart Too!) Photos
- Kim Burrell Returns with 'Thank You Jesus'
- Ava DuVernay WON'T Be Directing Marvel's 'Black Panther'
- Tamera Mowry-Housley Welcomes Daughter
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here