*Lark Voorhies is making headlines for all the wrong reasons.
The “Saved by the Bell” alum, who suffers from bipolar disorder, made a rare public appearance over the weekend in makeup so heavy-handed that it became instant fodder for blogs and social media.
The former actress was attending the premiere of “Where We Started” Friday night in a white dress paired with silver heels and accented with jewelry. But her makeup job was clearly a sign that something wasn’t right.
In 2012, Voorhies exhibited bizarre behavior during an interview with Yahoo! that went viral. At the time, she denied accusations that drugs played a role. Eventually, her mother told People magazine that Lark had been diagnosed with bipolar disorder.
“There are things that have traumatized her,” her mom Tricia, who shares a home with her daughter in Pasadena, Calif, told the magazine. “I care deeply about my daughter and I want her to resume her life.”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Johnny Gill Celebrates 50th B-day and EUR was on the Scene (Video/Photos)
- Khloe Kardashian Files for Divorce from Lamar Odom ... Again!
- Music Producer Jazze Pha Drowning In Debt, Files for Bankruptcy
- ADIFF Holds Black Film Series May 27-29 Featuring Films by Sidney Poitier & Charles Burnett
- Tyler Perry Upgrades Like a Boss; Takes a Hit with Buckhead Mansion Sale (Report)
- Rapper Troy Ave Arrested in T.I. Concert Shooting; New Video Allegedly Shows Him Opening Fire (Watch)
- Racist Chinese Detergent Ad Washes the Black Off of Black Man (Watch)
- Alicia Keys to Make History with San Siro Performance
- Spelling Bee Kids Dab Their Way Through Early Rounds (Watch)
- Venus and Serena Advance With Identical Singles Scores at French Open
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here