*Lark Voorhies is making headlines for all the wrong reasons.
The “Saved by the Bell” alum, who suffers from bipolar disorder, made a rare public appearance over the weekend in makeup so heavy-handed that it became instant fodder for blogs and social media.
The former actress was attending the premiere of “Where We Started” Friday night in a white dress paired with silver heels and accented with jewelry. But her makeup job was clearly a sign that something wasn’t right.
In 2012, Voorhies exhibited bizarre behavior during an interview with Yahoo! that went viral. At the time, she denied accusations that drugs played a role. Eventually, her mother told People magazine that Lark had been diagnosed with bipolar disorder.
“There are things that have traumatized her,” her mom Tricia, who shares a home with her daughter in Pasadena, Calif, told the magazine. “I care deeply about my daughter and I want her to resume her life.”
- Director Admits Cutting Roger Goodell Scene in Will Smith’s ‘Concussion’ Film
- Director Ripped for Taylor Swift’s 'Very White Africa' in New Video (Watch)
- Tamar Braxton, Chaka Khan, Kim Zolciak Set for 'Dancing With the Stars'
- Fox News Anchor Harris Faulkner Sues Hasbro over Toy Hamster
- Porsha Not Pressing Charges Against Cynthia for Stomach Kick
- Venus Williams Graduates from Indiana University
- Chris Bosh’s Baby Mama Reportedly Unable to Afford Bankruptcy Payments
- MTV Says Nicki-Miley Beef 'Unscripted and Real' (Watch it Unedited)
- Cops Enter Wrong House, Kill Dog, Shoot Owner & Fellow Officer (WATCH)
- Black Female Celebs Rule Magazine Covers (At Least for Now)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here