According to Madam Noir, the couple is strongly rumored to be awaiting the arrival of their first daughter. And a Page Six report said that a source told them that Savannah, who had been James’ high school sweetheart, mentioned she “always wanted a little princess,” and is now about four months pregnant. Notes of congratulation also popped up on Savannah’s Facebook page Tuesday after her cryptic post.
“Enjoy the little things, for one day you may look back and realize they were the big things.”
But it was when Savannah attended the All Star Weekend that tongues started waggin’. Specifically, when the Miami Heat superstar hosted a GQ party, where his wife rocked a long, fitted dress. At the time, thoughts were that it could have been a bad camera angle, but the seed was planted, and talk swiftly turned to pregnancy.
However, a Miami Heat rep insists that Savannah is ‘not pregnant‘ and the James camp has yet to address the rumors themselves. Savannah has refrained from taking photos on the rare red carpets that she has attended, nor has she shared Instagram photos of herself.
The Miami Heat player proposed to Savannah on December 31, 2011 at a party celebrating New Year’s Eve and his 27th birthday. The two were married last year. Together they have two sons, LeBron James, Jr. (9) and Bryce Maximus James (6).
- Jay Z’s Roc Nation Sued for Wooing, Then, Deserting Boxer
- Nick Gordon Begs Permission to Attend Bobbi Kristina’s Funeral
- Bobbi Kristina’s Fam Feuding Over Planned Sweet 16-Themed Funeral?
- Wilson, Seahawks Agee to 4-Year, $87.5 Million Contract Extension
- Neechy Gospel: John P. Kee to Release New Project LEVEL NEXT
- Sophie Okonedo to Star in New BBC America Series ‘Undercover’
- Evan Ross, Ashlee Simpson Welcome Baby Girl
- Missy Elliott Reportedly Joins ‘The Voice’ Season 9 as a Mentor
- Dylann Roof Enters 33 ‘Not Guilty’ Pleas in Federal Court
- Unauthorized Beyoncé Bio to Reveal Inside Deets on 'SolangeGate'
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here