According to Madam Noir, the couple is strongly rumored to be awaiting the arrival of their first daughter. And a Page Six report said that a source told them that Savannah, who had been James’ high school sweetheart, mentioned she “always wanted a little princess,” and is now about four months pregnant. Notes of congratulation also popped up on Savannah’s Facebook page Tuesday after her cryptic post.
“Enjoy the little things, for one day you may look back and realize they were the big things.”
But it was when Savannah attended the All Star Weekend that tongues started waggin’. Specifically, when the Miami Heat superstar hosted a GQ party, where his wife rocked a long, fitted dress. At the time, thoughts were that it could have been a bad camera angle, but the seed was planted, and talk swiftly turned to pregnancy.
However, a Miami Heat rep insists that Savannah is ‘not pregnant‘ and the James camp has yet to address the rumors themselves. Savannah has refrained from taking photos on the rare red carpets that she has attended, nor has she shared Instagram photos of herself.
The Miami Heat player proposed to Savannah on December 31, 2011 at a party celebrating New Year’s Eve and his 27th birthday. The two were married last year. Together they have two sons, LeBron James, Jr. (9) and Bryce Maximus James (6).
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Oprah Winfrey Ready for ‘Greenleaf’ Backlash; Warns T.D. Jakes of Possible Comparisons
- ‘Straight Outta Compton’ Lawyers in Jerry Heller Case Want Judge to Watch Entire Film for Context
- If You're the Mother of a Teen Girl, You'll Want to Know About This
- Michael Jace Told Wife Before Shooting Her, ‘If You Like Running, Then Run To Heaven’, Son Testifies
- John Legend’s ‘Granny’ Meets Great Granddaughter Luna Simone (Pic)
- EUR Exclusive! Tyler Perry in Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Clip #TMNT2 (WATCH)
- Prince Sax Player Joins FAMU Wind Symphony for Beautiful 'Purple Rain' Performance (Watch)
- Grad Party Cancels T.I. Gig after Shooting; Wants $55,000 Payment Back
- Google Announces $250,000 in Grants for Flint, MI Water Crisis
- THE (05-27-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here