*Kenya Moore‘s assistant Brandon DeShazer isn’t trying to hear NeNe Leakes’ apology for repeatedly referring to him as a “queen” during “The Real Housewives of Atlanta” reunion episode.
DeShazer ripped Leakes on Twitter in a string of posts, and accused her of only supporting the gay community to make herself richer.
“She supports the ‘gays’ when getting a check for showing up. The audience that made her WILL destroy her,” he wrote.
“She can sit up there and call me Queen all day! Says a lot more about her and less about me!” said DeShazer, who was attacked by Phaedra Parks‘ husband Apollo Nida at Leakes’ pillow talk party earlier in the season.
“Your attempt to remain selacious[sic] without sincerity has offended a community including your bosses as well as a community,” he tweeted.
Reunion host and Bravo exec Andy Cohen voiced his opinion about Leakes’ offensive comments during the episode.
“You said it multiple times, and you said it in a derogatory fashion… It came off that way to me,” Cohen told Leakes.
“If I offended you or anybody else in the gay community, I apologize for that,” she replied.
“Were you offended by that comment?” Moore asked Cohen.
“I was! I just told her that I was,” he clarified.
Leakes was eager to end the conversation, stating: “That’s the end of that. Do I need to go any further? What do you need me to do, do you need me to pull down your pants and kiss your a**?”
“I do like when you kiss my a**, it doesn’t really ever happen,” Cohen said.
- The Soul of the U.S. Open: Serena Williams' Quest; Tournament Preview
- Tiffany Pollard and Her Mother Set to Appear on VH1’s 'Family Therapy'
- Trevor Noah Teases ‘The Daily Show’ Takeover [WATCH]
- Caitlyn Jenner Adult Unisex Costume Timely for Halloween, But LGBT Community Not Amused
- NeNe Leakes Confirms Hosting Gig on ‘Fashion Police’
- FDA Clears the Way for 'The Little Pink Pill' Viagra for Women!
- Beverly Johnson: 'The Face That Changed It All' - EUR BOOK REVIEW
- Janelle Monáe & Wondaland Records Artists ‘Speak Up’ on #BlackLivesMatter
- #BlackLivesMatter Critic Peggy Hubbard Tells Activists to 'Bite Me'
- The Weeknd Covers Beyonce at Billboard Hot 100 Festival [Watch]
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here