*Kenya Moore‘s assistant Brandon DeShazer isn’t trying to hear NeNe Leakes’ apology for repeatedly referring to him as a “queen” during “The Real Housewives of Atlanta” reunion episode.
DeShazer ripped Leakes on Twitter in a string of posts, and accused her of only supporting the gay community to make herself richer.
“She supports the ‘gays’ when getting a check for showing up. The audience that made her WILL destroy her,” he wrote.
“She can sit up there and call me Queen all day! Says a lot more about her and less about me!” said DeShazer, who was attacked by Phaedra Parks‘ husband Apollo Nida at Leakes’ pillow talk party earlier in the season.
“Your attempt to remain selacious[sic] without sincerity has offended a community including your bosses as well as a community,” he tweeted.
Reunion host and Bravo exec Andy Cohen voiced his opinion about Leakes’ offensive comments during the episode.
“You said it multiple times, and you said it in a derogatory fashion… It came off that way to me,” Cohen told Leakes.
“If I offended you or anybody else in the gay community, I apologize for that,” she replied.
“Were you offended by that comment?” Moore asked Cohen.
“I was! I just told her that I was,” he clarified.
Leakes was eager to end the conversation, stating: “That’s the end of that. Do I need to go any further? What do you need me to do, do you need me to pull down your pants and kiss your a**?”
“I do like when you kiss my a**, it doesn’t really ever happen,” Cohen said.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Beyonce’s Protégé Duo Chloe x Halle Premiere EP ‘Sugar Symphony’ (Listen)
- Rookie Cop Beats Handcuffed Woman & it's Caught on Camera! (WATCH)
- Prince Death Probe: Authorities Looking for 'Friendly' Docs who Prescribed Pills
- Karrine Steffans: ‘I Was One of Jay Z’s Beckys Back in 2000’
- Drake and Nicki Minaj No Longer Talk, but He Has ‘Genuine Energy’ With Rihanna
- Jonathan Butler's Inspired Journey Pt2: 'I Am That I Am' (WATCH)
- Parenting Blog ‘Mom Junction’ Lists ’85 Popular Ghetto Baby Names’ For Your Child
- Prince’s ‘Take Me With U’ Jacket from ‘Purple Rain’ Up for Auction
- Will & Jada Launch New Initiative Under Obama’s ‘My Brother’s Keeper’
- Duane and Tisha Campbell-Martin Ordered to Turn Over ‘Dr. Ken’ Paychecks
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here