*Kenya Moore‘s assistant Brandon DeShazer isn’t trying to hear NeNe Leakes’ apology for repeatedly referring to him as a “queen” during “The Real Housewives of Atlanta” reunion episode.
DeShazer ripped Leakes on Twitter in a string of posts, and accused her of only supporting the gay community to make herself richer.
“She supports the ‘gays’ when getting a check for showing up. The audience that made her WILL destroy her,” he wrote.
“She can sit up there and call me Queen all day! Says a lot more about her and less about me!” said DeShazer, who was attacked by Phaedra Parks‘ husband Apollo Nida at Leakes’ pillow talk party earlier in the season.
“Your attempt to remain selacious[sic] without sincerity has offended a community including your bosses as well as a community,” he tweeted.
Reunion host and Bravo exec Andy Cohen voiced his opinion about Leakes’ offensive comments during the episode.
“You said it multiple times, and you said it in a derogatory fashion… It came off that way to me,” Cohen told Leakes.
“If I offended you or anybody else in the gay community, I apologize for that,” she replied.
“Were you offended by that comment?” Moore asked Cohen.
“I was! I just told her that I was,” he clarified.
Leakes was eager to end the conversation, stating: “That’s the end of that. Do I need to go any further? What do you need me to do, do you need me to pull down your pants and kiss your a**?”
“I do like when you kiss my a**, it doesn’t really ever happen,” Cohen said.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Dr. Rapp: Enjoy Patti's Pie, Avoid Fatti's Pounds
- Nick Canon Talks 'Chi-Raq' & Calls Nicki Minaj A THOT?!
- One Year Since His Death, Tamir Rice's Mother Still Seeking Justice
- Old Email from Farrell, PA's New Police Chief Includes the Word 'N*gger' and Prompts Outrage ... and Support from the Town's Black Mayor
- 60% of Staff at Movie Theater in Connecticut Have a Disability
- Bowlegged Lou's Personal Insight Into TV One's UnSung Marathon
- THE (11-26-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- (Listen) ‘The Meaning of Life, Explained By 3rd Graders’ is Brilliant and On Point!
- Nivea Dishes about Her Feelings on Lil Wayne, Christina Milian (Watch)
- Akon and His Mother Owes $36K for Pimped Out Mansion
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here