*Kenya Moore‘s assistant Brandon DeShazer isn’t trying to hear NeNe Leakes’ apology for repeatedly referring to him as a “queen” during “The Real Housewives of Atlanta” reunion episode.
DeShazer ripped Leakes on Twitter in a string of posts, and accused her of only supporting the gay community to make herself richer.
“She supports the ‘gays’ when getting a check for showing up. The audience that made her WILL destroy her,” he wrote.
“She can sit up there and call me Queen all day! Says a lot more about her and less about me!” said DeShazer, who was attacked by Phaedra Parks‘ husband Apollo Nida at Leakes’ pillow talk party earlier in the season.
“Your attempt to remain selacious[sic] without sincerity has offended a community including your bosses as well as a community,” he tweeted.
Reunion host and Bravo exec Andy Cohen voiced his opinion about Leakes’ offensive comments during the episode.
“You said it multiple times, and you said it in a derogatory fashion… It came off that way to me,” Cohen told Leakes.
“If I offended you or anybody else in the gay community, I apologize for that,” she replied.
“Were you offended by that comment?” Moore asked Cohen.
“I was! I just told her that I was,” he clarified.
Leakes was eager to end the conversation, stating: “That’s the end of that. Do I need to go any further? What do you need me to do, do you need me to pull down your pants and kiss your a**?”
“I do like when you kiss my a**, it doesn’t really ever happen,” Cohen said.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- For the Brothas: Nadkins ... Wet Naps For Your ... You Know
- Zendaya on Her Fears, the 'New Cool' and Obsessive Photoshopping
- Civil Rights Leaders Call for 'Lunch Out' of Pre Oscar Ceremony Luncheon
- James Franco to Direct ‘Zola Tells All’ Based on Stripper Twitter Saga
- James Brown Previews Super Bowl Pregame Show: 'It's Only 4 Hrs As Opposed to 7'
- Jill Scott Wins Big at 47th Annual NAACP Image Awards
- Kim & Kanye Fought Over Wiz Khalifa Rant and Wendy Williams Dis?
- 47th NAACP Image Awards Announces Winners of Non-Televised Categories
- Filmmakers Say 'Kung Fu Panda 3' is 'Perfect Premise For Creating Comedy' [EUR Exclusive]
- Ne-Yo’s Ex-Fiance Moyetta Shaw Posts Pics With New Millionaire Man
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here