*Kenya Moore‘s assistant Brandon DeShazer isn’t trying to hear NeNe Leakes’ apology for repeatedly referring to him as a “queen” during “The Real Housewives of Atlanta” reunion episode.
DeShazer ripped Leakes on Twitter in a string of posts, and accused her of only supporting the gay community to make herself richer.
“She supports the ‘gays’ when getting a check for showing up. The audience that made her WILL destroy her,” he wrote.
“She can sit up there and call me Queen all day! Says a lot more about her and less about me!” said DeShazer, who was attacked by Phaedra Parks‘ husband Apollo Nida at Leakes’ pillow talk party earlier in the season.
“Your attempt to remain selacious[sic] without sincerity has offended a community including your bosses as well as a community,” he tweeted.
Reunion host and Bravo exec Andy Cohen voiced his opinion about Leakes’ offensive comments during the episode.
“You said it multiple times, and you said it in a derogatory fashion… It came off that way to me,” Cohen told Leakes.
“If I offended you or anybody else in the gay community, I apologize for that,” she replied.
“Were you offended by that comment?” Moore asked Cohen.
“I was! I just told her that I was,” he clarified.
Leakes was eager to end the conversation, stating: “That’s the end of that. Do I need to go any further? What do you need me to do, do you need me to pull down your pants and kiss your a**?”
“I do like when you kiss my a**, it doesn’t really ever happen,” Cohen said.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- The Socialist's Journal/ The Prodigy: Esther Okade Taking College Courses at 11?!
- Robertson Treatment Syndicated Column (RTSC): PRINCE IN CINEMA - Remembered by the AAFCA
- Parents of 4-Yr-Old who Fell in Gorilla Enclosure Catching Hell on Social Media
- Newlywed Needs: Best Investment Purchases for the Recently Wed
- Rinkins Report: Financial Expert Shares Insights He Used to Overcome $250k Debt on Reality Series
- THE (05-31-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- Dwayne Johnson’s Meal Plan Involves Eating 10 Pounds of Food Everyday
- Janet Jackson’s Trainer Reveals How to Get Her Famous Abs
- Snoop Dogg Blasts 'Roots' Reboot; Won't be Watching
- Police Say This Interracial 'Online Date' Ended in Woman's Death
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here