*The music video for the Michael Jackson posthumous duet with Justin Timberlake debuted today on “The Ellen DeGeneres Show,” offering a visual tribute of the late pop singer’s lasting legacy on future generations.
“Love Never Felt So Good” — the first single off of Xscape — features archival footage of Jackson’s many music videos, including “Beat It,” “Bad,” “Black or White,” “You Rock My World” and more.
The vintage footage is interspersed with frames of Timberlake and a crowd of young dancers who are singing along and attempting the most memorable moves from the videos, dancing atop subway turnstiles for “Bad” and pool tables for “Beat It.”
As previously reported, Antonio “L.A.” Reid, Timbaland, Rodney Jerkins, Stargate and J-Roc updated eight of Jackson’s completed tracks to form “Xscape,” released Tuesday.
Produced by John McClain (co-executor of the Jackson estate), “Love Never Felt So Good” was written in 1983 in a session with Paul Anka and Kathy Wakefield. In 1984, Johnny Mathis released a version.
The latest rendition comes as the five-year anniversary of Jackson’s 2009 death approaches on June 25.
Watch the video below.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Erased Burger King Footage in Laquan McDonald Shooting Tested for ‘Tampering’
- Videos Show Armed White Men Threatening #BlackLivesMatter Minneapolis Activists (Watch)
- Arthur Ashe Items From Private Collector Headed to Auction
- Serena Williams Devastated Over Death of Dog Jackie (Video)
- Patti LaBelle Invites James Wright Chanel to Thanksgiving Dinner; Admits Video Increased Sales
- Report: Tyga Hooked Up With Same Porn Star as Charlie Sheen; Jenners in 'Meltdown Mode'
- MC Lyte: Fetty Wap is Hip Hop’s Most Feminist Rapper (Watch)
- Cynthia Robinson of Sly and the Family Stone Dies at 69
- Woman Admits She Was 'Angry at Life' When She Stabbed Stranger in Store to Death ... WTF?
- Mystery Surrounds South African Child in Chris Rock’s Family
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here