*The music video for the Michael Jackson posthumous duet with Justin Timberlake debuted today on “The Ellen DeGeneres Show,” offering a visual tribute of the late pop singer’s lasting legacy on future generations.
“Love Never Felt So Good” — the first single off of Xscape — features archival footage of Jackson’s many music videos, including “Beat It,” “Bad,” “Black or White,” “You Rock My World” and more.
The vintage footage is interspersed with frames of Timberlake and a crowd of young dancers who are singing along and attempting the most memorable moves from the videos, dancing atop subway turnstiles for “Bad” and pool tables for “Beat It.”
As previously reported, Antonio “L.A.” Reid, Timbaland, Rodney Jerkins, Stargate and J-Roc updated eight of Jackson’s completed tracks to form “Xscape,” released Tuesday.
Produced by John McClain (co-executor of the Jackson estate), “Love Never Felt So Good” was written in 1983 in a session with Paul Anka and Kathy Wakefield. In 1984, Johnny Mathis released a version.
The latest rendition comes as the five-year anniversary of Jackson’s 2009 death approaches on June 25.
Watch the video below.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Chris Brown’s Long Suffering Publicist Quits After He Curses Her Out
- Man 'Pulls Penis Out' to Scan on Self-Service Tray (Yes, He's in Jail)
- Pres. Obama Tries to Name Everyone Who Died on ‘Game of Thrones' - For a Good Cause (Watch)
- Sheila E on Her Prince Tribute for BET and its Emotional Toll
- BET’s Debra Lee on Jesse Williams, D’Angelo’s Absence, Electrocution Concerns for Beyonce, More
- Ludacris to Play Guantanamo Bay on Fourth of July
- Beyoncé's Mama Responds to Those Hating on Bey for Leaving BET Awards
- 2016 BET Awards See Spike in Viewership
- 4 Upgrades to Catch the Eye of Luxury Homebuyers
- The Journal of Steffanie Rivers: Dogs Bark, Sharks Attack, And Alligators Eat People
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here