*Monica Lewinsky has a bone to pick with Beyonce, so to speak.
In her track “Partition,” from Bey’s 2013 self-titled surprise album, the singer references the former White House intern who had an affair with Bill Clinton during his presidency.
“Now my mascara running, red lipstick smudged
Oh he so horny, he want to fuck
He popped all my buttons, and he ripped my blouse
He Monica Lewinsky’d all on my gown”
Well, Lewinsky has finally responded.
In an interview for the May 8 issue of Vanity Fair, she says, “Thanks, Beyoncé, but if we’re verbing, I think you meant ‘Bill Clinton’d all on my gown,’ not ‘Monica Lewinsky’d.’”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Steven Ivory: Maurice White’s Forever Hip Place
- Sheryl Lee Ralph: 'Where's My NAACP Image Award?' (WATCH)
- Steve J Brags to Nick Cannon He Sexed Mariah Carey ... Twice!
- One-Year-Old Dies, After Being Shot in the Face in Compton
- Jay Z's Drug Dealer Past Thrown at Beyonce by TV Host Tomi Lahren
- Former Atlanta Vice Mayor Lisa Borders Named New WNBA President
- Does Bernie Sanders Meeting Al Sharpton Equal More Black Voter Support?
- Author Guarantees 'Boy, Get a Job...' Helps Teens Find Work
- THE (02-11-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- Oh God: Johnny Depp Nails 'The Donald' in Funny or Die Video (Look!)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here