*After much speculation, NeNe Leakes revealed she isn’t leaving “The Real Housewives of Atlanta.”
Despite the rumors Leakes is quitting the show, the highest payed housewife isn’t going anywhere.
Leakes recent disapproval of the show fueled the rumors though.
“I will still work for Bravo. I’m happy to stay on. We just need to work out some thing. I’m happy to do some things. I don’t know if I’m happy to be a full time housewife.”
Nevertheless, she was present at NBC upfronts promoting “RHOA,” which will be going into its 7th season later this year.
*LaTavia Roberson is definitely back in the spotlight as a cast member of “R&B Divas: Atlanta.” This comes after leaving behind the fame in 2000.
And she not only opened up about the demise of her career and professional life in the music industry, she also revealed some personal struggles and traumas she’d gone through.
When Roberson was a 7-year-old girl, she was molested.
“I was a kid, I was 7-years-old and it wasn’t my fault,” LaTavia said. “Sometimes we point the finger at ourselves, and I knew that me understanding that that wasn’t the case, and I could possibly help another young girl that has gone through the same thing that I’ve been through… that helped me get through it a lot.”
She will be discussing the molestation, other personal issues and triumphs in her upcoming memoir.
Watch the interview with theGrio below:
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Overcoming Dating Burnout: How to Thrive in the Deprived Dating Scene
- Daddy & Daughter Release Book for Brooklyn, NYC Tourists
- THE (07-01-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- Nia Long on ‘Boyz n the Hood’ 25th Anniversary & Becoming an Oscar Voter (WATCH)
- Birdman: 'I Got A Million Dollars Under My Mattress'
- #DeyaDoesEssence! Meet Me in the Big Easy!
- Stacey Dash Filed for Bankruptcy in 2004, Had $7 in Bank Before Fiance’s Handouts
- Racist Woman to Reporter: ‘Get the F*ck Out of Here, You Stupid F*cking N*gger’ (WATCH)
- Damon Dash Explains Issue with BeyHive Harassing His Daughters
- Supermarkets: Please 'Assume' We Would 'Like a Bag' (Unless We Say Different)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here