*After much speculation, NeNe Leakes revealed she isn’t leaving “The Real Housewives of Atlanta.”
Despite the rumors Leakes is quitting the show, the highest payed housewife isn’t going anywhere.
Leakes recent disapproval of the show fueled the rumors though.
“I will still work for Bravo. I’m happy to stay on. We just need to work out some thing. I’m happy to do some things. I don’t know if I’m happy to be a full time housewife.”
Nevertheless, she was present at NBC upfronts promoting “RHOA,” which will be going into its 7th season later this year.
*LaTavia Roberson is definitely back in the spotlight as a cast member of “R&B Divas: Atlanta.” This comes after leaving behind the fame in 2000.
And she not only opened up about the demise of her career and professional life in the music industry, she also revealed some personal struggles and traumas she’d gone through.
When Roberson was a 7-year-old girl, she was molested.
“I was a kid, I was 7-years-old and it wasn’t my fault,” LaTavia said. “Sometimes we point the finger at ourselves, and I knew that me understanding that that wasn’t the case, and I could possibly help another young girl that has gone through the same thing that I’ve been through… that helped me get through it a lot.”
She will be discussing the molestation, other personal issues and triumphs in her upcoming memoir.
Watch the interview with theGrio below:
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- ‘Empire’: Alicia Keys Storyline to Explore Biracial Issues (Watch)
- Erased Burger King Footage in Laquan McDonald Shooting Tested for ‘Tampering’
- Videos Show Armed White Men Threatening #BlackLivesMatter Minneapolis Activists (Watch)
- Arthur Ashe Items From Private Collector Headed to Auction
- Serena Williams Devastated Over Death of Dog Jackie (Video)
- Patti LaBelle Invites James Wright Chanel to Thanksgiving Dinner; Admits Video Increased Sales
- Report: Tyga Hooked Up With Same Porn Star as Charlie Sheen; Jenners in 'Meltdown Mode'
- MC Lyte: Fetty Wap is Hip Hop’s Most Feminist Rapper (Watch)
- Cynthia Robinson of Sly and the Family Stone Dies at 69
- Woman Admits She Was 'Angry at Life' When She Stabbed Stranger in Store to Death ... WTF?
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here