*Michael Jackson’s new album “Xscape” is still leaking singles ahead of its May 13 release.
The latest track, “Blue Gangsta,” opens with a collection of strings in a movie score-style intro until the refrain of “What cha gonna do/You ain’t the friend of mine/Look what you put me through/Now that I’m the blue gangsta,” kicks in.
“Blue Gangsta” is the third track to be released from “Xscape” in recent weeks, following “Love Never Felt So Good,” featuring Justin Timberlake and produced by Timberlake, Timbaland and Jerome “J-Roc” Harmon; and “Chicago,” which hit the web earlier this week. It’s one of five tracks Timbaland oversaw on the album with J-Roc.
“Blue Gangsta,” also produced by Timbaland, uses vocals put together from takes recorded by the late singer between 1983 and 1999.
- Angela Carr Patterson/The Issues of Fatherless Daughters: The Stakes are Too High
- Andre Royo Talks Reunion with ‘Wire’ Co-Stars for Baltimore's ‘Wired Up’
- Toure Fired By MSNBC; Returns to Twitter after Yearlong Hiatus
- Happy Birthday Mr. President! Today is Barack Obama's 54th B-day
- Brandon Boykin Fires Latest Racism Claim at Eagles Coach Chip Kelly
- Steven Ivory: How to Survive a Break Up
- Donald Trump: Obama Blew it for Future Black President Hopefuls
- 50 Cent’s Bankruptcy Statement Includes 7 Cars Valued at Half Mil
- Drake Uses PowerPoint Presentation to Roast Meek Mill in Concert
- Darren Wilson Opens Up A Year After His Killing of Mike Brown
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here