*Michael Jackson’s new album “Xscape” is still leaking singles ahead of its May 13 release.
The latest track, “Blue Gangsta,” opens with a collection of strings in a movie score-style intro until the refrain of “What cha gonna do/You ain’t the friend of mine/Look what you put me through/Now that I’m the blue gangsta,” kicks in.
“Blue Gangsta” is the third track to be released from “Xscape” in recent weeks, following “Love Never Felt So Good,” featuring Justin Timberlake and produced by Timberlake, Timbaland and Jerome “J-Roc” Harmon; and “Chicago,” which hit the web earlier this week. It’s one of five tracks Timbaland oversaw on the album with J-Roc.
“Blue Gangsta,” also produced by Timbaland, uses vocals put together from takes recorded by the late singer between 1983 and 1999.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Old Email from Farrell, PA's New Police Chief Includes the Word 'N*gger' and Prompts Outrage ... and Support from the Town's Black Mayor
- 60% of Staff at Movie Theater in Connecticut Have a Disability
- Bowlegged Lou's Personal Insight Into TV One's UnSung Marathon
- THE (11-26-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- (Listen) ‘The Meaning of Life, Explained By 3rd Graders’ is Brilliant and On Point!
- Nivea Dishes about Her Feelings on Lil Wayne, Christina Milian (Watch)
- Akon and His Mother Owes $36K for Pimped Out Mansion
- Khloe Kardashian Not Spending Thanksgiving With Lamar Odom
- Gonna Fly Now: ‘Creed’ Sets Pre-Thanksgiving Record with $1.4M Box Office
- Black Student Criticizes WWU For Ignoring Racist Threats Against Her
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here