*TV One is expanding on its successful “R&B Divas” franchise with a new show, “Hollywood Divas.”
Elise Neal, Paula Jai Parker and Lisa Wu, whom many will remember from the original cast of “The Real Housewives of Atlanta,” will star along with Golden Brooks and Countess Vaughn, as camera follow them to document the unique challenges women of color experience as entertainers in Hollywood.
“The Hollywood Divas‘ willingness to share their experiences with inequality and obstacles when it comes to the Hollywood merry-go-round is the foundation of this series,” TV One Senior Vice President of Programming and Production D’Angela Proctor said in a statement. “How these women are personally affected by this phenomenon and how they individually handle the pressure, is where the Hollywood Diva stories begins.”
There’s no solid premiere date set for the upcoming series just yet, but look out for “Hollywood Divas” to debut in the last quarter of the year!
- Oprah is Hiring - 2015 Jobs Available in L.A. and N.Y.
- Lee England, Jr: You've Never Heard Violin Like This! (Covers Bey, Adele and Yeah, Mozart Too!) Photos
- Kim Burrell Returns with 'Thank You Jesus'
- Ava DuVernay WON'T Be Directing Marvel's 'Black Panther'
- Tamera Mowry-Housley Welcomes Daughter
- TMZ Claims Someone is Shopping Bobbi Kristina's Death Bed Photo
- The NBA Demands Removal of Flag & No More Systematic Racism
- Deya Gets Direct with Single Men (WATCH)
- ‘Star Trek's’ George Takei: Clarence Thomas is ‘A Clown in Blackface’ (WATCH)
- Kendrick Lamar Responds to Geraldo Rivera's Crazy Criticism
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here