*TV One is expanding on its successful “R&B Divas” franchise with a new show, “Hollywood Divas.”
Elise Neal, Paula Jai Parker and Lisa Wu, whom many will remember from the original cast of “The Real Housewives of Atlanta,” will star along with Golden Brooks and Countess Vaughn, as camera follow them to document the unique challenges women of color experience as entertainers in Hollywood.
“The Hollywood Divas‘ willingness to share their experiences with inequality and obstacles when it comes to the Hollywood merry-go-round is the foundation of this series,” TV One Senior Vice President of Programming and Production D’Angela Proctor said in a statement. “How these women are personally affected by this phenomenon and how they individually handle the pressure, is where the Hollywood Diva stories begins.”
There’s no solid premiere date set for the upcoming series just yet, but look out for “Hollywood Divas” to debut in the last quarter of the year!
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Wendy Williams Joins 'Salute Her' Honorees To Kick Off Circle of Sisters Weekend
- Ex-NFLer Warrick Dunn Has Now Gifted 145 Homes to Single Parents
- THE (10-09-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page/Board
- Iyanla Vanzant Interview | Black Hollywood Lives' Conversations (Watch)
- Here’s How the Man Murdoch Calls a 'Real Black President' Will Govern
- Karrueche Says Career Suffering Because Of Chris Brown
- Nicki Minaj Ends Interview After 'Rude' Questions About Drake, Meek Mill
- Fox Orders 3 More Episodes of Morris Chestnut’s ‘Rosewood’
- Rupert Murdock...Seriously? You're Going to Define Whose 'Really Black'
- Jennifer Hudson Opens Up About Murder of Family Members
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here