*TV One is expanding on its successful “R&B Divas” franchise with a new show, “Hollywood Divas.”
Elise Neal, Paula Jai Parker and Lisa Wu, whom many will remember from the original cast of “The Real Housewives of Atlanta,” will star along with Golden Brooks and Countess Vaughn, as camera follow them to document the unique challenges women of color experience as entertainers in Hollywood.
“The Hollywood Divas‘ willingness to share their experiences with inequality and obstacles when it comes to the Hollywood merry-go-round is the foundation of this series,” TV One Senior Vice President of Programming and Production D’Angela Proctor said in a statement. “How these women are personally affected by this phenomenon and how they individually handle the pressure, is where the Hollywood Diva stories begins.”
There’s no solid premiere date set for the upcoming series just yet, but look out for “Hollywood Divas” to debut in the last quarter of the year!
- Fellas Define Feminism At MTV VMAs (Watch)
- Ten Years After Hurricane Katrina: Changing Hearts, Minds and Systems in New Orleans
- Eunice Moseley Featured Expert in Dr. Logan Westbrooks’ ‘The Anatomy of the Music Industry’
- Best Ranking of the Most Badass Fictional Weapons
- THE (09-04-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page/Board
- Deya Direct Takes the Man Whisperer Conversation to the Allstate Tom Joyner Family Reunion!
- Student Who Made Light of Deputy's Death Online, and Showed Support for #Blacklivesmatter, Arrested
- Inside Broadway: A Conversation with Broadway Veteran Chapman Roberts
- Teyana Taylor Expecting First Child with Iman Shumpert
- Cynthia Bailey Could Be Demoted on 'Housewives' for Kicking Porsha
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here