*Baseball players have one when they come to bat, and now the NFL is following suit, allowing draftees for the first time to select their own walk-out tunes after being selected by a team.
Jadeveon Clowney, who went No. 1 to the Houston Texans, greeted Commissioner Roger Goodell with “The Man” by Aloe Blacc. [Scroll down to watch.]
Johnny Manziel’s song “Draft Day” by BFF Drake was no surprise. After all, his name is in the lyrics. Drake was also the choice of wide receivers Mike Evans and Sammy Watkins.
Khalil Mack and Greg Robinson both went with the hit song “Happy” by Pharrell Williams.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Ava DuVernay Being Courted to Direct Two Feature Films
- Taraji P. Henson Blames Coldplay/Maroon 5 Mixup on Her Friends (Watch)
- Gil Robertson: The 'African American Film Critics Association Awards' Interview with Kam Williams
- Flavor Flav Pleads No Contest in Vegas DUI Case
- ‘Black-ish’ To Address Police Brutality in Feb. 24 Episode
- J.Lo's 'Shades of Blue' Scores Second Season
- Lamar Sally: ‘Sherri Shepherd Has Made My Life A Living Hell’
- Super Bowl 50: As Seen From Beyonce’s Instagram
- 'Wendy's Style Squad' Coming to BET
- Bills RB LeSean McCoy Scraps With 3 Off-Duty Cops Over Bubbly
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here