*Phaedra Parks has quite the admirer.
Nicki Minaj is a fan of the “The Real Housewives of Atlanta” star.
Minaj loves when Parks shades her co-stars on “RHOA.”
Minaj revealed she and her girlfriends watch “RHOA” just for Parks.
“Do you understand how obsessed I am with her? It doesn’t get better than that. She had me and my girlfriends, like we talk about her the whole hour,” she told “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show.”
According to Sister 2 Sister, Minaj is impressed with how Parks can use her sharp tongue to rip through her enemies or challengers on the show.
“While she’s sitting around running around talking about my husband and the father of my children and she spends her weekend peddling through sperm banks, looking through catalogues trying to find a donor. Honey, you don’t know whether your babydaddy will be an axe murderer or a child molester because what you will know is that he needed $10 to get him a medium-sized pizza, so he ejaculated in a cup, so you could have a kid,” Parks said.
Minaj is such a fan she included Parks’ “Fix It, Jesus” phrase in a one of her recent songs. Overall, Minaj loves more than Parks’ words, but her delivery.
“We’ll sit there and drink and just talk about how Phaedra be shading people and don’t not one F be given and she don’t even raise her voice, honey,” Minaj said. “She don’t even have to move, but she will read you down.”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- How Prince Ended Up on Mobb Deep's Track ‘Thou Shall Not Kill’
- OWN Sets Two-Night Premiere for Ava DuVernay Series ‘Queen Sugar’ (Watch Sneak Peek)
- Watch Rihanna's New 'Sledgehammer' Video inspired by 'Star Trek Beyond!'
- Stacey Dash Calls Jesse Williams a ‘Hollywood Plantation Slave’
- No, Pres. Obama Is NOT Giving $1000 to Everyone on Food Stamps
- UConn Revokes Bill Cosby’s Honorary Degree for Conduct 'Incongruent' With Their Values
- Questlove Joins New York Public Radio’s Board of Trustees
- Kevin Hart Scouting Talent for His ‘Laugh Out Loud’ On-Demand Channel
- Moniece Slaughter to Tank: 'You're Disgusting' for Shameful 'Stalker' Story [EUR Exclusive]
- 'We Are Charleston' Commemorates 1st-year Anniversary of 'The Emanuel Nine'
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here