And she feels everyone else should too!
But she does have a suggestion for those concerned about Shepherd’s divorce to Lamar Sally.
“If you discern that they’re having a tough time, pray. That’s the best thing you could do,” she told Hip Hollywood..
That’s right! Nash said pray for her friend during the divorce process.
Shepherd filed for divorce Monday after Sally filed for separation last week.
He’s asking for custody of their unborn child via surrogate and spousal support while she’s asking for the prenup to be upheld.
It’s getting messy between the two!
But Nash seems to be supportive of the ex-couple.
Shepherd and Sally met through Nash’s husband Jay Tucker. Both women were in each other’s weddings.
Watch what Nash has to say below:
- Black Lives Matter Members React to Fox News with Love
- Fellas Define Feminism At MTV VMAs (Watch)
- Ten Years After Hurricane Katrina: Changing Hearts, Minds and Systems in New Orleans
- Eunice Moseley Featured Expert in Dr. Logan Westbrooks’ ‘The Anatomy of the Music Industry’
- Best Ranking of the Most Badass Fictional Weapons
- THE (09-04-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page/Board
- Deya Direct Takes the Man Whisperer Conversation to the Allstate Tom Joyner Family Reunion!
- Student Who Made Light of Deputy's Death Online, and Showed Support for #Blacklivesmatter, Arrested
- Inside Broadway: A Conversation with Broadway Veteran Chapman Roberts
- Teyana Taylor Expecting First Child with Iman Shumpert
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here