And she feels everyone else should too!
But she does have a suggestion for those concerned about Shepherd’s divorce to Lamar Sally.
“If you discern that they’re having a tough time, pray. That’s the best thing you could do,” she told Hip Hollywood..
That’s right! Nash said pray for her friend during the divorce process.
Shepherd filed for divorce Monday after Sally filed for separation last week.
He’s asking for custody of their unborn child via surrogate and spousal support while she’s asking for the prenup to be upheld.
It’s getting messy between the two!
But Nash seems to be supportive of the ex-couple.
Shepherd and Sally met through Nash’s husband Jay Tucker. Both women were in each other’s weddings.
Watch what Nash has to say below:
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- The Big Reward in Trump's Perennial Race-Baiting
- THE (11-25-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- GS Warriors Make NBA History with 16-0 Season Start (WATCH)
- Marcus D. Spencer (Big Spence) Finds Role in 'Fair Chase'
- 'Barbershop 3' Trailer Mixes Beauty, Comedy and Gang Violence [WATCH]
- Video of Chicago Police Officer Shooting Laquan McDonald Released (WATCH)
- (Video) WATCH: New 'Zootopia' Trailer
- Patti LaBelle Wants to Work with Fetty Wap, Talks Pie Success [WATCH]
- ‘Empire’: Alicia Keys Storyline to Explore Biracial Issues (Watch)
- Erased Burger King Footage in Laquan McDonald Shooting Tested for ‘Tampering’
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here