And she feels everyone else should too!
But she does have a suggestion for those concerned about Shepherd’s divorce to Lamar Sally.
“If you discern that they’re having a tough time, pray. That’s the best thing you could do,” she told Hip Hollywood..
That’s right! Nash said pray for her friend during the divorce process.
Shepherd filed for divorce Monday after Sally filed for separation last week.
He’s asking for custody of their unborn child via surrogate and spousal support while she’s asking for the prenup to be upheld.
It’s getting messy between the two!
But Nash seems to be supportive of the ex-couple.
Shepherd and Sally met through Nash’s husband Jay Tucker. Both women were in each other’s weddings.
Watch what Nash has to say below:
- Problem? Teen Vogue Uses Fair Models for African Braids Feature
- Bobby Seale, Black Panther Professor, Gives History Lesson to D'Angelo (Watch)
- Nick Gordon's Defense in Bobbi Kristina Case: Drugs Responsible
- Man Breaks Down After Recognizing Judge As Former Classmate (WATCH)
- Patty Farmer's 'Playboy Swings' Releases in September
- Thriller: Sanaa, Ealy & Chestnut in Trailer for 'The Perfect Guy' (WATCH)
- Tyra Banks Rants About Industry Pressure on New Models
- Uzo Aduba Stuns 'The View' Cast with Her Operatic Voice (WATCH)
- Antonio Fargas Gives Props to Rihanna for 'BBHMM'
- Announcing the Luther Vandross Estate's 'Power of Love Experience'
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here