And she feels everyone else should too!
But she does have a suggestion for those concerned about Shepherd’s divorce to Lamar Sally.
“If you discern that they’re having a tough time, pray. That’s the best thing you could do,” she told Hip Hollywood..
That’s right! Nash said pray for her friend during the divorce process.
Shepherd filed for divorce Monday after Sally filed for separation last week.
He’s asking for custody of their unborn child via surrogate and spousal support while she’s asking for the prenup to be upheld.
It’s getting messy between the two!
But Nash seems to be supportive of the ex-couple.
Shepherd and Sally met through Nash’s husband Jay Tucker. Both women were in each other’s weddings.
Watch what Nash has to say below:
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- 'We Are Charleston' Commemorates 1st-year Anniversary of 'The Emanuel Nine'
- Oprah Winfrey Set for First-ever Appearance at 2016 Essence Festival
- Steven Ivory: Farewell to P-Funk’s Bernie Worrell
- Wimbledon: Venus Williams, Madison Keys Advance to 3rd Round; Sloane Stephens Reaches Rain-Delayed 2nd
- Chris Brown Snatches Phone Away From Woman Recording Him (Watch)
- Malia Obama to Intern This Summer at U.S. Embassy in Spain
- Usher’s ‘Don’t Trump America’ Shirt from BET Awards Now On Sale
- Lil Wayne’s Prison Memoir ‘Gone Til November’ Finally Due in October
- Dollywood's 'World's Fastest Wooden Coaster' is Slowed due to Recall
- Be Someone Partners W/ Police for Brains Before Bullets
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here