And she feels everyone else should too!
But she does have a suggestion for those concerned about Shepherd’s divorce to Lamar Sally.
“If you discern that they’re having a tough time, pray. That’s the best thing you could do,” she told Hip Hollywood..
That’s right! Nash said pray for her friend during the divorce process.
Shepherd filed for divorce Monday after Sally filed for separation last week.
He’s asking for custody of their unborn child via surrogate and spousal support while she’s asking for the prenup to be upheld.
It’s getting messy between the two!
But Nash seems to be supportive of the ex-couple.
Shepherd and Sally met through Nash’s husband Jay Tucker. Both women were in each other’s weddings.
Watch what Nash has to say below:
- Take a Special Look Inside the Making of 'Straight Outta Compton' (WATCH)
- Report: Leola Brown Thrown Out of Bobbi Kristina Funeral Services
- Lil Kim Claims Mr. Papers Was Physically Abusive
- Jill Scott Talks New Album 'Woman', Motherhood and Longevity
- Khloe Kardashian, Lamar Odom Officially End Their Marriage
- K. Michelle Performs at Sold Out Honey Jam Concert, Joined By 'Rebels'
- Browns Suspicious Houstons Will Sneak Pic of Bobbi Kristina's Body: Report
- DIY Zen Living: Make the Most of Whatever Outdoor Space You Have
- The Wiz Casting, Bobbi Kristina, Racial Profiling App, Janet Jackson & More| BHL
- Whoa! Baltimore Sees 43 Homicides in July - A 43 Year Record for A Single Month
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here