*Chic mastermind Nile Rodgers will be touring with Prince this year, and says he’s hoping to get in the studio with His Royal Badness to lay down some tracks.
Speaking at the Ivor Novello Awards in London on Thursday, Rogers said: “This year I’ve been concentrating on my new album and I’m on tour with Prince a lot … we always play together. I’ve been in the studio in close proximity to Prince and we’ve jammed together live. But this year, after we’ve played together, we’ll see what happens.
”I don’t know about making an album (with him), although we do both work really quickly.”
Rogers was honored with the Special International Award for his incredible career at the Ivor Novello Awards.
- Ten Years After Hurricane Katrina: Changing Hearts, Minds and Systems in New Orleans
- Eunice Moseley Featured Expert in Dr. Logan Westbrooks’ ‘The Anatomy of the Music Industry’
- Best Ranking of the Most Badass Fictional Weapons
- THE (09-04-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page/Board
- Deya Direct Takes the Man Whisperer Conversation to the Allstate Tom Joyner Family Reunion!
- Student Who Made Light of Deputy's Death Online, and Showed Support for #Blacklivesmatter, Arrested
- Inside Broadway: A Conversation with Broadway Veteran Chapman Roberts
- Teyana Taylor Expecting First Child with Iman Shumpert
- Cynthia Bailey Could Be Demoted on 'Housewives' for Kicking Porsha
- Bokeem Woodbine Looking Like Shaft in ‘Fargo’ Season 2
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here