*Chic mastermind Nile Rodgers will be touring with Prince this year, and says he’s hoping to get in the studio with His Royal Badness to lay down some tracks.
Speaking at the Ivor Novello Awards in London on Thursday, Rogers said: “This year I’ve been concentrating on my new album and I’m on tour with Prince a lot … we always play together. I’ve been in the studio in close proximity to Prince and we’ve jammed together live. But this year, after we’ve played together, we’ll see what happens.
”I don’t know about making an album (with him), although we do both work really quickly.”
Rogers was honored with the Special International Award for his incredible career at the Ivor Novello Awards.
- Charlene Crowell: SCOTUS Ruling Preserves Key Fair Housing Tool
- THE (07-03-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page/Board
- The Pulse of Entertainment: It’s the Beginning of a new era for the 'Terminator' Franchise with 'Terminator Genisys'
- Jason Derulo Channels King of Pop in New 'Cheyenne' Video - WATCH
- Diddy Won't be Prosecuted by DA for UCLA Altercation with Coach
- Karrueche Tran Reveals Her Father is Gay
- The Game Faces Three Years in Prison for Assaulting Cop
- ‘Empire’s’ Trai Byers on the ‘Jekyll and Hyde’ of Andre Lyon
- Ratings Plummet in Return of Halle Berry’s ‘Extant’
- L.A. District Attorney (Jackie Lacey) Silent on Pressing Charges Against CHP Officer in Video Beating
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here