*Chic mastermind Nile Rodgers will be touring with Prince this year, and says he’s hoping to get in the studio with His Royal Badness to lay down some tracks.
Speaking at the Ivor Novello Awards in London on Thursday, Rogers said: “This year I’ve been concentrating on my new album and I’m on tour with Prince a lot … we always play together. I’ve been in the studio in close proximity to Prince and we’ve jammed together live. But this year, after we’ve played together, we’ll see what happens.
”I don’t know about making an album (with him), although we do both work really quickly.”
Rogers was honored with the Special International Award for his incredible career at the Ivor Novello Awards.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Corey Morgan Charged in Brutal Killing of 9-Year-Old Tyshawn Lee
- Black Friday Fights 2015 - The Best Of...So Far (Watch)
- Traci Braxton on 'The Real' to Deny Beef with Tamar (WATCH)
- Romeo Miller Responds to Mother Suing Him with Emotional Letter
- Miss Robbie Talks Vegan Soul Food, Family Legacy and Being the Best [EUR Exclusive]
- Why?! Well Known Black Ministers Set to Meet With Trump
- PETA Offers $5K for Info On Puppies Found in Sealed Aquarium in the Woods
- Patti LaBelle Has More for Walmart; Steph Curry Buys a Mansion
- Laquan McDonald Killing Prompts Protesters to Target Black Friday Shopping Areas
- Kim Foxx Vows Reform for Chicago After Laquan McDonald Case
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here