*Chic mastermind Nile Rodgers will be touring with Prince this year, and says he’s hoping to get in the studio with His Royal Badness to lay down some tracks.
Speaking at the Ivor Novello Awards in London on Thursday, Rogers said: “This year I’ve been concentrating on my new album and I’m on tour with Prince a lot … we always play together. I’ve been in the studio in close proximity to Prince and we’ve jammed together live. But this year, after we’ve played together, we’ll see what happens.
”I don’t know about making an album (with him), although we do both work really quickly.”
Rogers was honored with the Special International Award for his incredible career at the Ivor Novello Awards.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- White Woman (Samantha Niemann) Sues Diversity Program for 'Discrimination'
- Larry Wilmore Doesn't Expect to be 'Invited Back' to WHCD
- April Jobs Report: Only 160,000 Positions Added
- Sinead O'Connor Being Sued By Arsenio Hall for Defamation
- Senator Oscar Braynon Presents 4th Choice Challenge
- THE (05-06-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- Ralph Fiennes and Tilda Swinton Are Tortured Souls in 'A Bigger Splash'
- Ashanti Produces New Film ('Mothers and Daughters') with Superstar Cast (Watch)
- Birdman on 'Respek' Trending & Confronting The Breakfast Club
- Report Says Percocet Found in Prince's System
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here