*Chic mastermind Nile Rodgers will be touring with Prince this year, and says he’s hoping to get in the studio with His Royal Badness to lay down some tracks.
Speaking at the Ivor Novello Awards in London on Thursday, Rogers said: “This year I’ve been concentrating on my new album and I’m on tour with Prince a lot … we always play together. I’ve been in the studio in close proximity to Prince and we’ve jammed together live. But this year, after we’ve played together, we’ll see what happens.
”I don’t know about making an album (with him), although we do both work really quickly.”
Rogers was honored with the Special International Award for his incredible career at the Ivor Novello Awards.
- Dr. Rosie Milligan: It's Time for Black Leadership to Make Sense
- Aretha Franklin, Nina Simone and Others Portrayed in 'A Night With Janis Joplin'
- The Socialist's Journal: Derek Luke
- Bobby Brown Speaks On Bobbi Kristina’s Death
- Nappywood’s 3rd L.A. Natural Hair & Lifestyle Expo Attracts Stars
- THE (07-28-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page/Board
- NYC Principal Commits Suicide After Found Cheating on Common Core Test, DOE Releases Statement (Video)
- Gilbert Arenas' Deadly Accuracy Gets Him Banned From County Fair
- Khloe Kardashian Denies Cocaine Use at Kylie's Graduation Party
- Jill Scott Set to Perform Live on ABC's 'GMA' Tuesday at 7 AM
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here