*A judge has approved the release of five photos that prosecutors entered into evidence in the assault trial of singer Chris Brown’s bodyguard in Washington D.C.
One image (below) shows Brown posing with two women outside a Washington hotel last year before the alleged assault.
Another (below) shows bodyguard Christopher Hollosy in custody.
Other images show Parker Adams, the man the pair is accused of punching after he tried to get on the singer’s tour bus, with a bloody nose and shirt.
Hollosy was convicted of assault and plans to appeal. Brown’s trial was delayed for months and a new trial date has yet to be set. Hollosy told police that he, not Brown, punched Adams.
Brown is in custody in California, where he faces probation issues over his 2009 attack on then-girlfriend singer Rihanna.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- THE (02-12-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- Public Invited to Watch Kendrick Lamar Receive Key to the City of Compton
- Why Are (White) People Suddenly Afraid of Beyonce's Black Pride?
- Jada Pinkett-Smith Addresses Idris Elba's 'Beasts' Oscar Snub
- Aaron Neville Brings His Quintet to Santa Monica ... and Shares His 'True Story' With EURweb
- For My Animal Loving Friends, Check Out This Unlikely Pair! (Watch)
- Toronto Councillor Want Beyonce Investigated for Black Panther Ties
- He Used to Walk 21-Miles to Work, Now He Drives & is Overweight
- Malcolm Jamal Warner on Ride-Or-Die Friendship Between OJ and AC (Exclusive)
- Master P Sued Over Failure to Deliver Snoop Dogg in Dubai
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here