*A judge has approved the release of five photos that prosecutors entered into evidence in the assault trial of singer Chris Brown’s bodyguard in Washington D.C.
One image (below) shows Brown posing with two women outside a Washington hotel last year before the alleged assault.
Another (below) shows bodyguard Christopher Hollosy in custody.
Other images show Parker Adams, the man the pair is accused of punching after he tried to get on the singer’s tour bus, with a bloody nose and shirt.
Hollosy was convicted of assault and plans to appeal. Brown’s trial was delayed for months and a new trial date has yet to be set. Hollosy told police that he, not Brown, punched Adams.
Brown is in custody in California, where he faces probation issues over his 2009 attack on then-girlfriend singer Rihanna.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Tamron Hall Reveals Her Fear Of Love
- Will Smith Admits That ‘Wild Wild West’ Was a Bad Career Move
- Las Vegas Prince Tribute Show A Hit Since Singer's Passing
- We Remember: Celebrity Photographer Bill Jones Dies at 83
- Texas Woman Wakes Up From Jaw Surgery with British Accent (WATCH)
- Kanye West Unveils Mind Blowing, Voyeuristic 'Famous' Video (WATCH)
- Look! New Poster for 'When the Bough Breaks' Starring Morris Chestnut & Regina Hall
- Octavia Spencer on Why NASA Movie About Black Women is Overdue
- Angela Bassett Launches ‘Darker Skin Tones’ Skincare Line
- Beyonce Drops ‘Sorry’ Video, Teen Gets into 'Formation' for Prom (Watch)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here