*A judge has approved the release of five photos that prosecutors entered into evidence in the assault trial of singer Chris Brown’s bodyguard in Washington D.C.
One image (below) shows Brown posing with two women outside a Washington hotel last year before the alleged assault.
Another (below) shows bodyguard Christopher Hollosy in custody.
Other images show Parker Adams, the man the pair is accused of punching after he tried to get on the singer’s tour bus, with a bloody nose and shirt.
Hollosy was convicted of assault and plans to appeal. Brown’s trial was delayed for months and a new trial date has yet to be set. Hollosy told police that he, not Brown, punched Adams.
Brown is in custody in California, where he faces probation issues over his 2009 attack on then-girlfriend singer Rihanna.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Ludacris' Secret to Making it Rain and Having Good Skin (WATCH)
- LL Cool J Charms at ‘Hamilton' - Gabrielle Union Slams Hollywood
- Peter Thomas and Cynthia Bailey Catch New Legal Battle
- Designer of Prince’s Purple Rain, Lovesexy & Parade Album Covers Reminisces
- Prince’s Music Vault Reportedly ‘Drilled Open’ by Bank Overseeing Estate
- Four 911 Calls Made from Paisley Park Between 2013 and Prince’s Death
- Joy Reid to Take Over Melissa Harris Perry’s Former MSNBC Timeslots
- EUR on the Red Carpet with Key and Peele's New Funny Flick, 'Keanu' (Watch)
- Larry Wilmore on Hosting Final WHCD Under Obama: ‘I’m Very Nervous’
- Beyonce’s Protégé Duo Chloe x Halle Premiere EP ‘Sugar Symphony’ (Listen)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here