*A judge has approved the release of five photos that prosecutors entered into evidence in the assault trial of singer Chris Brown’s bodyguard in Washington D.C.
One image (below) shows Brown posing with two women outside a Washington hotel last year before the alleged assault.
Another (below) shows bodyguard Christopher Hollosy in custody.
Other images show Parker Adams, the man the pair is accused of punching after he tried to get on the singer’s tour bus, with a bloody nose and shirt.
Hollosy was convicted of assault and plans to appeal. Brown’s trial was delayed for months and a new trial date has yet to be set. Hollosy told police that he, not Brown, punched Adams.
Brown is in custody in California, where he faces probation issues over his 2009 attack on then-girlfriend singer Rihanna.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- The Socialist's Journal/ The Prodigy: Esther Okade Taking College Courses at 11?!
- Robertson Treatment Syndicated Column (RTSC): PRINCE IN CINEMA - Remembered by the AAFCA
- Parents of 4-Yr-Old who Fell in Gorilla Enclosure Catching Hell on Social Media
- Newlywed Needs: Best Investment Purchases for the Recently Wed
- THE (05-31-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- Dwayne Johnson’s Meal Plan Involves Eating 10 Pounds of Food Everyday
- Janet Jackson’s Trainer Reveals How to Get Her Famous Abs
- Snoop Dogg Blasts 'Roots' Reboot; Won't be Watching
- Police Say This Interracial 'Online Date' Ended in Woman's Death
- Zoo Director on Why Gorilla Was Killed and Not Tranquilized
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here