*A judge has approved the release of five photos that prosecutors entered into evidence in the assault trial of singer Chris Brown’s bodyguard in Washington D.C.
One image (below) shows Brown posing with two women outside a Washington hotel last year before the alleged assault.
Another (below) shows bodyguard Christopher Hollosy in custody.
Other images show Parker Adams, the man the pair is accused of punching after he tried to get on the singer’s tour bus, with a bloody nose and shirt.
Hollosy was convicted of assault and plans to appeal. Brown’s trial was delayed for months and a new trial date has yet to be set. Hollosy told police that he, not Brown, punched Adams.
Brown is in custody in California, where he faces probation issues over his 2009 attack on then-girlfriend singer Rihanna.
- Kim Burrell Returns with 'Thank You Jesus'
- Ava DuVernay WON'T Be Directing Marvel's 'Black Panther'
- Tamera Mowry-Housley Welcomes Daughter
- TMZ Claims Someone is Shopping Bobbi Kristina's Death Bed Photo
- The NBA Demands Removal of Flag & No More Systematic Racism
- Deya Gets Direct with Single Men (WATCH)
- ‘Star Trek's’ George Takei: Clarence Thomas is ‘A Clown in Blackface’ (WATCH)
- Kendrick Lamar Responds to Geraldo Rivera's Crazy Criticism
- BET Awards Fashion on Fleek (Watch)
- Shocking Radiation Experiments on Black Children Left Holes in Head (Watch)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here