*Well this is different.
Under their law (according to a legal document) she can’t be governed under any laws or courts by the United States.
She conveniently used the documents in court to appeal a judgement that upheld her prenup agreement and could potentially cost her millions.
She said she’s part of the Moorish Divine and National Movement of the World — meaning she could only be judged by the Moroccan government.
Nevertheless, her appeal was still dismissed. Nice try though.
She thought the legal document could breathe new life into her case. NOPE!
- Jay Z’s Roc Nation Sued for Wooing, Then, Deserting Boxer
- Nick Gordon Begs Permission to Attend Bobbi Kristina’s Funeral
- Bobbi Kristina’s Fam Feuding Over Planned Sweet 16-Themed Funeral?
- Wilson, Seahawks Agee to 4-Year, $87.5 Million Contract Extension
- Neechy Gospel: John P. Kee to Release New Project LEVEL NEXT
- Sophie Okonedo to Star in New BBC America Series ‘Undercover’
- Evan Ross, Ashlee Simpson Welcome Baby Girl
- Missy Elliott Reportedly Joins ‘The Voice’ Season 9 as a Mentor
- Dylann Roof Enters 33 ‘Not Guilty’ Pleas in Federal Court
- Unauthorized Beyoncé Bio to Reveal Inside Deets on 'SolangeGate'
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here