*Well this is different.
Under their law (according to a legal document) she can’t be governed under any laws or courts by the United States.
She conveniently used the documents in court to appeal a judgement that upheld her prenup agreement and could potentially cost her millions.
She said she’s part of the Moorish Divine and National Movement of the World — meaning she could only be judged by the Moroccan government.
Nevertheless, her appeal was still dismissed. Nice try though.
She thought the legal document could breathe new life into her case. NOPE!
- Black Confederate Flag Defender Believes Slavery was a ‘Choice’ (WATCH)
- Robertson Treatment Syndicated Column (RTSC): Black Lives Matter Interview with Lucy McBath
- Congresswoman Waters Applauds U.S.-Cuba Agreement to Open Embassies
- A Camping Checklist for the Prepared Parent
- Surprise! Prince Drops New Sexy Song: 'HardRockLover' (LISTEN)
- The Drought and Fireworks!
- Jordan Flaherty Explores Racial and Economic Justice Issues in New Documentary Series
- THE (07-02-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page/Board
- See the Highly Anticipated WGN Thriller 'Underground' at the 2015 Essence Festival with Jurnee Smollett and Show's Other Stars
- OWN's 'The Haves and the Have Nots' Set Ratings Records
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here