*Well this is different.
Under their law (according to a legal document) she can’t be governed under any laws or courts by the United States.
She conveniently used the documents in court to appeal a judgement that upheld her prenup agreement and could potentially cost her millions.
She said she’s part of the Moorish Divine and National Movement of the World — meaning she could only be judged by the Moroccan government.
Nevertheless, her appeal was still dismissed. Nice try though.
She thought the legal document could breathe new life into her case. NOPE!
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- A Poisonous Spider Down Under Bites a Man...Down Under!
- A Broke Pilar Sanders Pleads with Court to Continue Her Case
- VIDEO: Deya Gets Direct With Denise Boutte on the Fantastic Voyage '16
- Drake Says New Album 'Views' Sold 630,000 Copies in One Night!
- Lakers Announce Luke Walton as New Head Coach
- John Wayne's Ultra-Racist Views of African Americans Ran Deep
- Parking Lot Crowded, Can't Locate Your Car? Meet 'Zus'
- Draya Michele's Post-Baby Body - Richard Sherman Pranks Himself
- You Can Purchase 'Boycott Beyoncé' Shirts at 'Formation' Tour
- R.Kelly Accused of Screwing Promoter Out of $500k
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here