And with perfect timing, Williams released the music video to her new debut single, “Flatline.”
And the video highlighted the abuse in her real-life, ex-marriage.
In the video, actor Cordell Moore (see the similar first name) played Williams’ husband and it showed how their relationship started and ended.
But even before the video was released, Stewart fired back — trying to shut down the accusations.
“As a reminder, I divorced her. At no time has there been any findings against me, during or before the divorce proceedings, to indicate anything less than a loving and supportive husband,” he said.
He continued to talk about how he’d moved on with his life since the divorce.
It seems she is willing to do anything to try and keep herself relevant,” he added. “I have moved forward in my life and I hope she can move forward and stop bringing me back into her life. I was done over 14 months ago with our relationship and marriage.”
Watch the music video below:
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- #BlackLivesMatter Activist Commits Suicide on Ohio Statehouse Steps
- Jubilee Project Video Discusses a ‘World Without Black People’
- How I Helped 50,000 Blacks Think it Out, Not Shoot it Out
- THE (02-10-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- Lalah Hathaway & Kindred the Family Soul Headline ATL SLMF
- Timbaland Reschedules Detroit Charity Gig Following Champagne Tantrum
- 'Too Close' Singer Raphael Brown Wins Sole Custody Of Children
- Naked and Unarmed Black Teen Fatally Shot by Austin, TX Police
- ‘Memory Hackers’ (PBS): Not Just a ‘Men In Black’ Thing Anymore
- Video Stories About 'Good Cops' Show Up (Mysteriously) in My Inbox - Should I Be Concerned?
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here