*When a man of God who preaches the word sends another man a picture of his penis — this could almost make a person want to say the lord’s name in vain.
The “Maybe I Deserve” crooner, Tank, accepted a private message from a fan on Instagram — only to find out it was a picture of the man’s penis.
Tank became more furious when he found out the man who sent the d*** pic is a pastor!
He blasted the pastor (@TheBookOf_COGIC93) on social media for his actions.
Just to be clear, Tank doesn’t have a problem with gay people or homosexuality, but with the pastor’s actions.
“This man claims to be a minister and sends this to my DM. This is what’s wrong with the church now! Misrepresentation of God and who he really is. The devil is operating in our sacred place,” Tank wrote on Instagram.
Tank added, “I have no problem with homosexuals BUT I do have a problem with this! What message are you trying to send a straight man ‘minister?’ I hope your bishop and everyone in your congregation become aware of your actions.”
Tank called the pastor a “pervert” and said, “the devil is working and this is what it looks like.”
Tank reposted the photo on his Instagram. He later removed the photo. The pastor deleted his account since being exposed.
Read Tank’s full Instagram message about the pastor below:
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Black Student Criticizes WWU For Ignoring Racist Threats Against Her
- EUR on Set with 'Rosewood's' Morris Chestnut & Taye Diggs WATCH)
- Greg Hardy Cancels Thanksgiving Nightclub Gig Over ‘Public Image’?
- South African Girl in Chris Rock’s Family Here On ‘Visitor Visa’
- Woman Nearly Burned House Down Trying Something She Saw on Facebook
- Rapper Lil Boosie Says He Has Kidney Cancer
- Kim Zolciak Emotional in ‘DWTS’ Return Following Stroke
- Gap Band Family Feud! Ronnie Wilson Sues Charlie Wilson
- Tracy Morgan Says God Spoke to Him After Crash: ‘I Went to the Other Side’
- Mariah Carey Celebrates Christmas, Talks Motherhood/Co-Parenting with Steve Harvey
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here