*When a man of God who preaches the word sends another man a picture of his penis — this could almost make a person want to say the lord’s name in vain.
The “Maybe I Deserve” crooner, Tank, accepted a private message from a fan on Instagram — only to find out it was a picture of the man’s penis.
Tank became more furious when he found out the man who sent the d*** pic is a pastor!
He blasted the pastor (@TheBookOf_COGIC93) on social media for his actions.
Just to be clear, Tank doesn’t have a problem with gay people or homosexuality, but with the pastor’s actions.
“This man claims to be a minister and sends this to my DM. This is what’s wrong with the church now! Misrepresentation of God and who he really is. The devil is operating in our sacred place,” Tank wrote on Instagram.
Tank added, “I have no problem with homosexuals BUT I do have a problem with this! What message are you trying to send a straight man ‘minister?’ I hope your bishop and everyone in your congregation become aware of your actions.”
Tank called the pastor a “pervert” and said, “the devil is working and this is what it looks like.”
Tank reposted the photo on his Instagram. He later removed the photo. The pastor deleted his account since being exposed.
Read Tank’s full Instagram message about the pastor below:
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Meek Mill Sentenced to House Arrest & Six Years Probation
- Will and Jada Called Out by Anthony Anderson for Starting 'Ish' (WATCH)
- Kenya Moore Explains Why Cynthia Bailey 'Deeply Hurt Me' on 'RHOA'
- Agents of Change Docu Is Centerpiece Film At PAFF
- For the Brothas: Nadkins ... Wet Naps For Your ... You Know
- EUR Exclusive First Look Clip: Robert Townsend's 'Playin' for Love'
- Zendaya on Her Fears, the 'New Cool' and Obsessive Photoshopping
- Civil Rights Leaders Call for 'Lunch Out' of Pre Oscar Ceremony Luncheon
- James Franco to Direct ‘Zola Tells All’ Based on Stripper Twitter Saga
- James Brown Previews Super Bowl Pregame Show: 'It's Only 4 Hrs As Opposed to 7'
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here