*(Via iDateDaily) – Wendy Williams is known for not holding anything back, even if she makes herself look like a fool to some.
In an interview with Vlad TV in 2013, the successful businesswoman, who made a name for herself by exposing the juiciest gossip in entertainment, spoke candidly about how she found out that her husband of 17 years, Kevin, was cheating.
During the interview, Williams says that she was up late one evening and heard some “greasy talk” in the other room, which prompted her to tip-toe to the door and listen to what was being said. Not going into specifics about what she heard her husband saying to the other woman, Williams said that the infidelity, ironically, made their marriage stronger.
The affair that Williams discussed during the interview occurred 13 years ago, and she said she doesn’t regret staying with her husband. When asked for her thoughts about open relationships, she said she knows “normal people” who have open relationships, but it’s not for her. She also said that cheating is not her “style” because she’s very much a relationship type of person.
Watch the interview at iDateDaily.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- TV One to Re-Air Original ‘Roots’; Louis Gossett Jr. Reminisces: ‘We Stopped the World’
- Parents of Bullied Boy Who Committed Suicide, Sue Florida School District
- Debbi Morgan to Play Toni Braxton’s Mom Evelyn in Lifetime Biopic; Full Cast Announced
- Wanda Sykes Cast in ABC's ‘Black-ish’, Showtime's 'House of Lies'
- Gabrielle Union to Star in ‘A Meyers Christmas’ for Universal
- Matt Barnes Still Swears He Had Something With Rihanna: ‘I’m Too Grown to Lie’
- Damien Sneed Performs During International Breast Cancer Awareness Week in Spain
- Bobby Shurmda Denied Bail, Will Stay in Jail Until Feb Trial Date
- Kim Zolciak Returning to ‘DWTS’ for the Nov. Finale
- Cassi Davis, Stephen Bishop to Host NAASC Scholarship Brunch
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here