*(Via iDateDaily) – Wendy Williams is known for not holding anything back, even if she makes herself look like a fool to some.
In an interview with Vlad TV in 2013, the successful businesswoman, who made a name for herself by exposing the juiciest gossip in entertainment, spoke candidly about how she found out that her husband of 17 years, Kevin, was cheating.
During the interview, Williams says that she was up late one evening and heard some “greasy talk” in the other room, which prompted her to tip-toe to the door and listen to what was being said. Not going into specifics about what she heard her husband saying to the other woman, Williams said that the infidelity, ironically, made their marriage stronger.
The affair that Williams discussed during the interview occurred 13 years ago, and she said she doesn’t regret staying with her husband. When asked for her thoughts about open relationships, she said she knows “normal people” who have open relationships, but it’s not for her. She also said that cheating is not her “style” because she’s very much a relationship type of person.
Watch the interview at iDateDaily.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- EUR Exclusive First Look Clip: Robert Townsend's 'Playin' for Love'
- For the Brothas: Nadkins ... Wet Naps For Your ... You Know
- Zendaya on Her Fears, the 'New Cool' and Obsessive Photoshopping
- Civil Rights Leaders Call for 'Lunch Out' of Pre Oscar Ceremony Luncheon
- James Franco to Direct ‘Zola Tells All’ Based on Stripper Twitter Saga
- James Brown Previews Super Bowl Pregame Show: 'It's Only 4 Hrs As Opposed to 7'
- Jill Scott Wins Big at 47th Annual NAACP Image Awards
- Kim & Kanye Fought Over Wiz Khalifa Rant and Wendy Williams Dis?
- 47th NAACP Image Awards Announces Winners of Non-Televised Categories
- Filmmakers Say 'Kung Fu Panda 3' is 'Perfect Premise For Creating Comedy' [EUR Exclusive]
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here