*The New York Post is reporting that Los Angeles Clippers owner Donald Sterling has been battling cancer for several years.
According to the paper, medication for what is believed to be prostate cancer is what has caused his face to look puffy in recent years. A source told the paper, “They thought he would die two years ago.”
According to TMZ, Clippers players were unaware of Sterling’s alleged condition. Blake Griffin told reporters after last night’s loss to the Golden State Warriors, “If that is true, my thoughts and prayers are with him. Nobody deserves to go through something like that.”
Earlier this week, Sterling was banned for life by the NBA and fined $2.5 million for his racist remarks.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Prince Family Money Fight! Sister Tyka Storms Out of Meeting
- Six Year Old Starved by Parents Forced to Eat Hot Dog Smoothies (Video)
- Master P's Ex Has 'Stripper' Goals - Meet Ayesha Curry's Alter Ego
- First Footage & New Character Pics from Tupac Biopic 'All Eyez On Me' (Watch)
- Pink Recalls the Time Prince Rejected Her Duet Request: 'I Told Him He Was a Rude F**k'
- New Trailer: Barack and Michelle's First Date in ‘Southside With You’
- Usher’s Snapchat Fail Results in Inadvertent D*** Pic
- NFL’s DeAndre Levy Urges Fellow Athletes to ‘Man Up’ Against Sexual Assault
- Urban Prep’s Entire Senior Class College Bound for 7th Consecutive Year
- Baltimore's Fox45 News Station Evacuated after Bomb Threat
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here