*The New York Post is reporting that Los Angeles Clippers owner Donald Sterling has been battling cancer for several years.
According to the paper, medication for what is believed to be prostate cancer is what has caused his face to look puffy in recent years. A source told the paper, “They thought he would die two years ago.”
According to TMZ, Clippers players were unaware of Sterling’s alleged condition. Blake Griffin told reporters after last night’s loss to the Golden State Warriors, “If that is true, my thoughts and prayers are with him. Nobody deserves to go through something like that.”
Earlier this week, Sterling was banned for life by the NBA and fined $2.5 million for his racist remarks.
- EUR on the Scene: Exclusive Look Inside the 2015 VMAs
- Jamaican Author Shares Her Story on Being Raped at Gunpoint; Empowers Women to Triumph Over Adversity
- Detroit's ZanYe Digs Deep for Ballroom with Reboot of Four Tops Classic
- Fox Gives ‘Empire’ Fans Early Prep for Season 2 with 22-Minute Featurette (WATCH)
- Chrissy Teigen and John Legend's Marriage Inspires New Sitcom
- Tyler, the Creator Banned from UK Over 'Terrorist' Lyrics
- Shannon J. Miles Arrested As Suspect in Killing of Texas Deputy
- Nicole Murphy Addresses Nick Cannon Dating Rumors
- Cedric the Entertainer Hosts 3rd Annual Celebrity Golf Classic [Photos]
- Lorenzo Brown, Husband of Sister-2-Sister Publisher Jamie Brown, Dies of Cancer
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here