*The New York Post is reporting that Los Angeles Clippers owner Donald Sterling has been battling cancer for several years.
According to the paper, medication for what is believed to be prostate cancer is what has caused his face to look puffy in recent years. A source told the paper, “They thought he would die two years ago.”
According to TMZ, Clippers players were unaware of Sterling’s alleged condition. Blake Griffin told reporters after last night’s loss to the Golden State Warriors, “If that is true, my thoughts and prayers are with him. Nobody deserves to go through something like that.”
Earlier this week, Sterling was banned for life by the NBA and fined $2.5 million for his racist remarks.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Drake Getting Sued By Producer Detail Over Broken Jaw Assault
- Watch: Hundreds Gather to Support Wealthy Black Family Victimized by 'Hate Crime'
- 'Concrete Park' Collides with 'Blokhedz' at Harvard University
- Yodovo.com Encourages Blacks: Be Loud, Black and Proud
- Josh Childress Opens Up about Why Millionaire Ballers Go Broke
- Janelle Monáe to Wardrobe Critic: ‘I’m Not For Male Consumption’
- S. Epatha Merkerson: ‘I Won’t Even Read a Script with a Snake in it’
- 'Ice Age' Interview: 'Hit This...We're Done Anyways' - Wanda Sykes (WATCH)
- After UK’s ‘Brexit’ Vote, Texas Secessionists Call for ‘Texit’
- Mariah Carey to Receive Bravo’s 1st Ever ‘Giving Me Life Achievement Award’
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here