*Word has it that Anna Wintour may follow up Kanye West’s performance at last year’s Met Gala with another rapper.
It’s rumored that Frank Ocean will take the stage at fashion’s biggest night this year, reports New York Post. This won’t be Ocean’s first time attending the event, as he walked the gala’s red carpet last year.
Among the stars who will be attending the “Charles James: Beyond Fashion”-themed ball: Lupita Nyong’o and Michelle Dockery, who will be wearing Prada; Zoe Saldana in Prabal Gurung; Amanda Seyfried in Givenchy; Margot Robbie and Olivia Munn in Diane von Furstenberg; and Zooey Deschanel in Tommy Hilfiger.
Ocean’s camp has yet to confirm or deny.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Taraji P. Posts IG Response to Rumors of Beef with Terrence Howard (WATCH)
- EURweb on the Scene: 3rd Annual Ocktober Film Festival
- Derek Fisher Addresses Alleged Fight With Matt Barnes
- Man's 20-Year-Old Girlfriend Kicked His Baby to Death (Video)
- Kanye Claims He's Discriminated Against Because He's Not Gay
- The Game Stops by SKEE TV; Discusses #Documentary2 & Disses Young Thug (WATCH)
- Ben Carson Remembers Being Held at Gunpoint While in Popeye’s
- It’s ‘Very Difficult’ for Black Staffers at Fox News - Former NABJ President
- Tracy 'T-Mac' McGrady Launches Mobile HBCU Fundraising Campaign
- Wendy Williams Joins 'Salute Her' Honorees To Kick Off Circle of Sisters Weekend
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here