*Word has it that Anna Wintour may follow up Kanye West’s performance at last year’s Met Gala with another rapper.
It’s rumored that Frank Ocean will take the stage at fashion’s biggest night this year, reports New York Post. This won’t be Ocean’s first time attending the event, as he walked the gala’s red carpet last year.
Among the stars who will be attending the “Charles James: Beyond Fashion”-themed ball: Lupita Nyong’o and Michelle Dockery, who will be wearing Prada; Zoe Saldana in Prabal Gurung; Amanda Seyfried in Givenchy; Margot Robbie and Olivia Munn in Diane von Furstenberg; and Zooey Deschanel in Tommy Hilfiger.
Ocean’s camp has yet to confirm or deny.
- Kelly Rowland Joins 'Empire,' Talks Losing 50lbs of Baby Weight
- tWitch on Returning to ‘So You Think You Can Dance’ as a Mentor
- Wal-Mart's New 24-Hour Neighborhood Markets Pose a Scare for Trader Joe's and Others
- Bill Cosby Admitted in 2005 to Drugging Woman with Quaaludes (Report)
- Happy 116th Birthday to World’s Oldest, Susannah Mushatt Jones (Video)
- Aretha Franklin Thanks Illinois for Helping Her after Bus Broke Down
- South Carolina Senate Votes to Remove Confederate Flag from Statehouse
- Russell Wilson, Ciara Practicing Abstinence: ‘I Need You to Pray for Us’ (Watch)
- Michael K. Williams Joins ‘Ghostbusters’ All-Female Remake
- Tami Roman Says Shaunie O’Neal Will ‘Pop Off’ on ‘BBWLA’ This Season (Watch)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here