*Word has it that Anna Wintour may follow up Kanye West’s performance at last year’s Met Gala with another rapper.
It’s rumored that Frank Ocean will take the stage at fashion’s biggest night this year, reports New York Post. This won’t be Ocean’s first time attending the event, as he walked the gala’s red carpet last year.
Among the stars who will be attending the “Charles James: Beyond Fashion”-themed ball: Lupita Nyong’o and Michelle Dockery, who will be wearing Prada; Zoe Saldana in Prabal Gurung; Amanda Seyfried in Givenchy; Margot Robbie and Olivia Munn in Diane von Furstenberg; and Zooey Deschanel in Tommy Hilfiger.
Ocean’s camp has yet to confirm or deny.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Toyota Motor Credit to Pay $21.9 Million for Discrimination
- THE (02-08-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- Award Winning Pianist Kris Bowers to Perform at Benefit Concert.
- A Miserable Cam Newton Bolts Out of Press Conference (WATCH)
- After Super Bowl 50 Performance Beyonce Announces 'Formation Tour'
- Denver Broncos Beat Carolina Panthers 24-10 to Win Super Bowl
- PETA Approves Jada Pinkett Smith's Ivory Tusk Decor
- John Legend Goes ‘Underground’ With Activism For Upcoming WGN Series
- Antoine Fuqua to Direct ‘Training Day’ Series for CBS
- Chicago Cop Fatally Shoots Teen, Then Sues His Family
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here