*Word has it that Anna Wintour may follow up Kanye West’s performance at last year’s Met Gala with another rapper.
It’s rumored that Frank Ocean will take the stage at fashion’s biggest night this year, reports New York Post. This won’t be Ocean’s first time attending the event, as he walked the gala’s red carpet last year.
Among the stars who will be attending the “Charles James: Beyond Fashion”-themed ball: Lupita Nyong’o and Michelle Dockery, who will be wearing Prada; Zoe Saldana in Prabal Gurung; Amanda Seyfried in Givenchy; Margot Robbie and Olivia Munn in Diane von Furstenberg; and Zooey Deschanel in Tommy Hilfiger.
Ocean’s camp has yet to confirm or deny.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- WATCH President Obama Crack on Trump, Bernie and More at WHCD
- Ray and Janay Rice Announce they Are Expecting Baby Number 2
- Fox Gives First Look at Fierce Films for 2016
- Derrick Rose Rape Accuser Pleads Not to Have Identity Revealed
- A Poisonous Spider Down Under Bites a Man...Down Under!
- A Broke Pilar Sanders Pleads with Court to Continue Her Case
- VIDEO: Deya Gets Direct With Denise Boutte on the Fantastic Voyage '16
- Drake Says New Album 'Views' Sold 630,000 Copies in One Night!
- Lakers Announce Luke Walton as New Head Coach
- John Wayne's Ultra-Racist Views of African Americans Ran Deep
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here