*Word has it that Anna Wintour may follow up Kanye West’s performance at last year’s Met Gala with another rapper.
It’s rumored that Frank Ocean will take the stage at fashion’s biggest night this year, reports New York Post. This won’t be Ocean’s first time attending the event, as he walked the gala’s red carpet last year.
Among the stars who will be attending the “Charles James: Beyond Fashion”-themed ball: Lupita Nyong’o and Michelle Dockery, who will be wearing Prada; Zoe Saldana in Prabal Gurung; Amanda Seyfried in Givenchy; Margot Robbie and Olivia Munn in Diane von Furstenberg; and Zooey Deschanel in Tommy Hilfiger.
Ocean’s camp has yet to confirm or deny.
- Boy, 8, Youngest to Receive Successful Double Hand Transplant (Watch)
- Woman in China Pushes Child to Safety Before Falling to Her Death on Escalator (Video)
- Future Scores First No. 1 Album with ‘DS2’; Tyrese's 'Black Rose' No. 3
- Sherri Shepherd Returning to 'The View' as Contributor
- Drake Claps Back at Meek Mill in ‘Back to Back’ (Listen)
- Tyler Perry ‘Keeping the Peace' Between Houston, Brown Families
- WATCH: 'Mega Fest of the West' takes overs Long Beach with Celebs & Gospel Artists!
- Raven-Symone Says Caitlyn Jenner’s Moving ‘Too Fast, Too Soon’
- Mary J. Blige, Queen Latifah Join NBC’s ‘The Wiz Live!’
- Josh Smith Says Making $6.9 Million will be A Hardship for Him (VIDEO)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here