*TMZ is reporting that Sherri Shepherd’s husband, Lamar Sally, has filed for divorce.
Sally filed the papers on May 2, according to the website. Lamar is being represented by Mark Vincent Kaplan, who famously represented Kevin Federline during his divorce from Britney Spears, TMZ reports.
Shepherd divorced her first husband of eight years, Jeff Tarpley, in 2009 after she learned he was having an affair. She has a son, Jeffrey, from her previous marriage.
The couple was married at the Fairmont Hotel in Chicago in August 2011.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- David Cash Reemerges as 'Justdavid'
- ‘Deadpool’ Off the Charts, ‘Single’ Suffers, and ‘Zoolander 2’ is Clueless
- Russell Simmons Announces All Def Movie Awards
- Aretha Franklin to Perform for First Time Ever in Windsor, Ontario, Canada
- LAUSD Whistleblower Protection - Does it Exist?
- Meryl Streep's 'We’re all African' Crazy Talk About Diversity
- Cam Newton Posts Heartfelt Message to his Supporters
- Boot Campaign Honors Lieutenant Colonel Dr. Marie Walters
- Black History Month at ESPN: 'SportsCenter' at Hampton for Historic Lacrosse Match; ‘Rise Up’; ‘Spike Lee’s Lil Joints’; NBA's John Wall & Miyah
- ICYMI: POTUS on ‘Ellen’; Ruben & Fantasia on ‘American Idol’ (Watch)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here