*TMZ is reporting that Sherri Shepherd’s husband, Lamar Sally, has filed for divorce.
Sally filed the papers on May 2, according to the website. Lamar is being represented by Mark Vincent Kaplan, who famously represented Kevin Federline during his divorce from Britney Spears, TMZ reports.
Shepherd divorced her first husband of eight years, Jeff Tarpley, in 2009 after she learned he was having an affair. She has a son, Jeffrey, from her previous marriage.
The couple was married at the Fairmont Hotel in Chicago in August 2011.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Laverne Cox Responds to Her ‘Rocky Horror’ Reboot Critics
- Seniors Get In Formation for 'Lemonade,' Pittsburgh Police Resist
- Black Lives Matter Echoes the Evolution of Black Panther Party
- BLM Activist Charles Wade Charged With Pimping 17-Year-Old Girl
- THE (05-30-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- Blac Chyna and Rob K Stand to Make $1 Million for Bay Pics
- Beyoncé Earns Big for Tidal, Superjam 2016 Lineup Announced
- Monica Updates Fans On Marriage Status, Praises Husband
- Endangered Gorilla Killed After 4-Yr-Old Boy Enters Habitat (WATCH Dramatic Video)
- Keke Palmer Denies Joining 'The Real' - Tamar in Tears Over Firing (WATCH)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here