*TMZ is reporting that Sherri Shepherd’s husband, Lamar Sally, has filed for divorce.
Sally filed the papers on May 2, according to the website. Lamar is being represented by Mark Vincent Kaplan, who famously represented Kevin Federline during his divorce from Britney Spears, TMZ reports.
Shepherd divorced her first husband of eight years, Jeff Tarpley, in 2009 after she learned he was having an affair. She has a son, Jeffrey, from her previous marriage.
The couple was married at the Fairmont Hotel in Chicago in August 2011.
- Halle Berry and Olivier Martinez Reportedly Heading Toward Divorce?
- Mr. Robinson Debuts Today, August 5
- Call Her 'Chief': Kim Royster Promoted to Highest Position Ever Held by Black Woman in NYPD
- NAACP Sponsors ‘America’s Journey for Justice’
- Black Male International Relations Student Returns From One Year Study in China
- THE (08-05-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page/Board
- LISTEN to Newcomer Babs Savage's New Hit 'La La' - A Unique Twist on the Delfonic's Classic
- #AaliyahForMAC: Aaliyah Fans Start Petition for MAC Line
- Naomi Campbell Convicted of Assault By Italian Court
- Whites Burst into Black Girl's Birthday Party Holding Confed Flags (Watch)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here