*TMZ is reporting that Sherri Shepherd’s husband, Lamar Sally, has filed for divorce.
Sally filed the papers on May 2, according to the website. Lamar is being represented by Mark Vincent Kaplan, who famously represented Kevin Federline during his divorce from Britney Spears, TMZ reports.
Shepherd divorced her first husband of eight years, Jeff Tarpley, in 2009 after she learned he was having an affair. She has a son, Jeffrey, from her previous marriage.
The couple was married at the Fairmont Hotel in Chicago in August 2011.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Vivica A. Fox Wants an 'Empire' Spinoff Based on Candace
- Report: Tom Joyner Being Forced Out of Own Radio Show; Russ Parr to Take Over
- 50 Cent Sitcom ‘My Friend 50’ Headed to Fox
- The Best of Black Twitter’s #PopeBars
- Mom of Ronald Johnson Wants Dashcam Video of Son's Killing Released (VIdeo)
- 'L&HHH's' Milan Christopher Denies Dating ‘Empire’s’ Jussie Smollett
- Anthony Anderson Inks Multi-Year Deal With NAACP Image Awards
- Business Owners Combine To Launch Innovative Approach to 'Buy Black' Movement
- 2 Chainz’s #IsThisYoThot? Lawsuit Thrown Out by Judge
- Daniel ‘Boobie’ Gibson Reacts to Keyshia Cole’s Engagement Tweet (Pic)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here