*TMZ is reporting that Sherri Shepherd’s husband, Lamar Sally, has filed for divorce.
Sally filed the papers on May 2, according to the website. Lamar is being represented by Mark Vincent Kaplan, who famously represented Kevin Federline during his divorce from Britney Spears, TMZ reports.
Shepherd divorced her first husband of eight years, Jeff Tarpley, in 2009 after she learned he was having an affair. She has a son, Jeffrey, from her previous marriage.
The couple was married at the Fairmont Hotel in Chicago in August 2011.
- Neighbors Watch in Horror as Two Girls Jump from Burning Building
- Watch FSU QB De’Andre Johnson PUNCH Woman in Face; Gets Released
- EUR Speaks with Kem, Lalah Hathaway & Dee-1 At 2015 Essence Festival (WATCH)
- Beyoncé Video Inspires Curvy 68 Story Australian Skyscraper
- Turner's Two Cents: Obama Did Not Call Immigrants Gangbangers
- $2 Million Lawsuit Filed Against Former NBA Player Tyrone Hill
- Chicago’s Tragic, Unending 4th of July Gun Violence Ritual Continues
- The Socialist's Journal: The Peril of Being Hillary Clinton
- Gunshots Damage 3 Luxury Cars At Studio Connected with Rick Ross
- THE (07-07-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page/Board
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here