In the skit, Sterling insisted he’s the real victim and has suffered a terrible “black eye, which we all know is the worst kind of eye.”
And to make up to black folks he wants to take them on a cruise “on a wondrous journey to the ivory coast of Africa to never come back.”
Also, he’s stepped up his mistress game. Instead of half black the new one is “three-quarters black.” And, oh yeah, Dennis Rodman loves him.
And of course they went in on the L.A. NAACP for being sellouts for Sterling’s money. Of all the elements in the skit, we think that one (the NAACP) was the only one that was actually funny. But hey, check it out below and you decide.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Tina Campbell Calls Husband's Cheating Scandal 'Empowering'
- Regina King Talks ‘American Crime’ and Andre 3000
- Ciara Admits Struggle to Abstain From Sex With Russell Wilson
- Cam Newton Posts Pic of Baby Son Chosen
- Idris Elba Lands Romantic Drama; Samuel L. Jackson Pursues ‘Revival’ Role
- Cam Newton Posts Heartfelt Message to his Supporters
- Beyonce Backlash, Cam Newton Criticized, Black Panther Party Documentary & More! | BHL's This Week
- The Deya Direct Podcast: What is a Man Whisperer?
- LAUSD Whistleblower Protection - Does it Exist?
- The Pulse of Entertainment: Screen Actors Guild Honors Outstanding Performances at 22nd Annual SAG Awards
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here