In the skit, Sterling insisted he’s the real victim and has suffered a terrible “black eye, which we all know is the worst kind of eye.”
And to make up to black folks he wants to take them on a cruise “on a wondrous journey to the ivory coast of Africa to never come back.”
Also, he’s stepped up his mistress game. Instead of half black the new one is “three-quarters black.” And, oh yeah, Dennis Rodman loves him.
And of course they went in on the L.A. NAACP for being sellouts for Sterling’s money. Of all the elements in the skit, we think that one (the NAACP) was the only one that was actually funny. But hey, check it out below and you decide.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Jennifer Lopez to Host & Perform the '2015 American Music Awards'
- Instagram Users Post Pics of Male North West Look-alikes
- Sanaa Lathan Lands 'Racially-Charged' Drama, Hannibal Buress Debuts Unaired Pilot
- GOP Gov Freezes Funds for Chicago’s 'Operation CeaseFire' As Homicides Rise
- The Film Strip: Joe Wright on Diversity and Rooney Mara on Being Clothed in 'PAN'
- 'Blue Lives Matter' Billboard Campaign Aims to Honor Cops ... And Distract From 'That Other One'
- Snoop Dogg, Birdman, Jermaine Dupri, Damon Dash to Star in BET Reality Series
- Three 6 Mafia Rapper Koopsta Knicca Dies of Stroke at 40
- Freshman, 18, Dies in Shooting at Texas Southern University; Obama Protested in Ore.
- Baltimore Mayor Compares Cop/Community Relations to Bad Marriage
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here