In the skit, Sterling insisted he’s the real victim and has suffered a terrible “black eye, which we all know is the worst kind of eye.”
And to make up to black folks he wants to take them on a cruise “on a wondrous journey to the ivory coast of Africa to never come back.”
Also, he’s stepped up his mistress game. Instead of half black the new one is “three-quarters black.” And, oh yeah, Dennis Rodman loves him.
And of course they went in on the L.A. NAACP for being sellouts for Sterling’s money. Of all the elements in the skit, we think that one (the NAACP) was the only one that was actually funny. But hey, check it out below and you decide.
- Man Breaks Down After Recognizing Judge As Former Classmate (WATCH)
- Patty Farmer's 'Playboy Swings' Releases in September
- Thriller: Sanaa, Ealy & Chestnut in Trailer for 'The Perfect Guy' (WATCH)
- Tyra Banks Rants About Industry Pressure on New Models
- Uzo Aduba Stuns 'The View' Cast with Her Operatic Voice (WATCH)
- Antonio Fargas Gives Props to Rihanna for 'BBHMM'
- Announcing the Luther Vandross Estate's 'Power of Love Experience'
- Google Apologizes for App that Calls Black People 'Gorillas'
- Warren Sapp Might Be Going to Jail for Breaking Plea Deal
- Sizzling Summer Movies Heat Up Box Office
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here