In the skit, Sterling insisted he’s the real victim and has suffered a terrible “black eye, which we all know is the worst kind of eye.”
And to make up to black folks he wants to take them on a cruise “on a wondrous journey to the ivory coast of Africa to never come back.”
Also, he’s stepped up his mistress game. Instead of half black the new one is “three-quarters black.” And, oh yeah, Dennis Rodman loves him.
And of course they went in on the L.A. NAACP for being sellouts for Sterling’s money. Of all the elements in the skit, we think that one (the NAACP) was the only one that was actually funny. But hey, check it out below and you decide.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Boxer Yusaf Mack is Attracted to Transgenders; Inspired by Caitlyn Jenner
- Editorial: Instead of 'Is it Because I'm Black?' - Why Not, 'Is it Because You're White?'
- Whoa! This is T-Pain ... Performing Minus Auto Tune? (Watch/Listen)
- Dick Wolf: King of Crossovers Takes Chicago, Talks TV Dominance [EUR Exclusive]
- Jill Scott: ''Soul Train' Brought Soul Into Everyone’s House'
- Presenting Ice-T and Coco's New Baby: Chanel Nicole
- Black Teen Vlogger Renounces Conservatism; Laquan McDonald Killing Convinced Him
- Girls Want to Join the Boys Scouts of America
- Lil Boosie Rants Frustration with 'Gay Sh*t' On TV
- Will Smith Planning Political Run 'In The Near Future'
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here