*The New York Post’s Page Six and the UK’s Daily Mail tabloid are reporting that Sherri Shepherd and her husband of three years, Lamar Sally, are going through a separation.
Page Six says the comedian/actress and host of “The View” is “telling friends that her three-year marriage to TV writer Sally is in trouble and they are separating. Reps for Shepherd, as well as her manager Darris Hatch, did not comment last night despite numerous requests from Page Six.”
The Daily Mail took things a step further and claimed the source of the breakup could be accusations of infidelity against Sally. A source told MailOnline that after the couple’s wedding in 2011, there were reports that he was romantically involved with a woman who was a close friend of the family. According to the tabloid, she was even a part of the couple’s wedding party, and Shepherd had no idea they used to be lovers.
Sally is reportedly back in Los Angeles, while Shepherd is in New York for “The View.” Neither party has put out a statement regarding the separation reports.
Shepherd and Sally married only year after dating. The couple were said to be trying to have a child together, but due to Shepherd’s fertility issues, surrogacy became an option.
She divorced her first husband of eight years, Jeff Tarpley in 2009, after she found out he was having an affair.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Music Exec Salutes Billy Paul & Luther Vandross
- Before Muhammad Ali's Death, Son Says 'Evil Stepmom' Kept Him Prisoner
- Iggy Azalea Dumped Nick Young Because He Impregnated His Ex
- Deion Sanders Hit With $1M Lawsuit Over Assault at Son's School
- Apollo Nida Breaking Jailhouse Rules Because ... He's Famous
- Homeless Woman and Millionaire Brought Together by a (Wait for it) Dog
- Wiz Khalifa Sued for $2 Million by Former Label
- TV Host Tomi Lahren Rips Jesse Williams, BET for ‘Race Baiting’ & 'Perpetuating War on Cops' (Watch)
- CNN’s Marc Lamont Hill to Host Late-Night Talk Show for VH1
- Essence Festival to Honor Prince With NOLA-Themed Tribute Closing Night
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here