This was most likely the question on the mind of “Scandal” head honcho Shonda Rhimes, who blasted the Deadline Hollywood blog site for publishing a fake story saying Columbus Short had been recast by someone of that name
Within minutes of the story’s posting, Rhimes went in on the culprit!
Short — who recently got the boot from the show and whose character appeared to be dead at the end of last season — was to be replaced by some guy named Eric West … according to Deadline.
But Rhimes entered the scene of the lie quickly tweeting, “I’ve never heard of Eric West. Harrison is not being recast EVER. How about reporters CHECK THEIR SOURCES before running with a story? Um, @Deadline? Handle yourself.”
Deadline quickly updated its story, calling it an “elaborate hoax” — but still wouldn’t drop it, writing, “It is unclear yet whether Short would be replaced.”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Toni Braxton Confirms 'Love, Marriage & Divorce Part 2' with Babyface
- Jaden Smith Flaunts New Tesla X, That's Not Even Available Yet
- Obama Informs Republicans He WILL Nominate Scalia's Replacement
- Hip-Hop Met Fats Waller in LA!
- Michael Jordan's Rep Responds to 'Crying Jordan' Memes
- Supreme Court Associate Justice Antonin Scalia Found Dead
- Steph, Ayesha & Michelle Have Fun with 'Banana' Song (WATCH)
- TV Review: The Black Panthers Van Guard of the Revolution
- Wendy Williams Blasts Ciara Over $15 Million Future Lawsuit
- Must See! Barack and Michelle's Valentine's Day Greetings to Each Other (WATCH)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here