*Stacey Dash’s willingness to speak out about her conservative views has paid off.
The actress has joined Fox News Channel as a regular contributor, the network announced. A press release states the “Clueless” star will “offer cultural analysis and commentary” in various daytime and primetime programs.
“Stacey is an engaging conversationalist whose distinctive viewpoints among her Hollywood peers have spawned national debates – we’re pleased to have her join Fox News,” said Fox News’ executive vice president of programming, Bill Shine.
Dash has made headlines for proudly endorsing Republican presidential nominee Mitt Romney over Barack Obama, criticizing Oprah Winfrey for comparing the killing of Trayvon Martin to the murder of Emmett Till, and supporting Paula Deen after court records in a racial discrimination lawsuit revealed she admitted to using the N-word in the past.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Demolition of Aretha Franklin’s Birth Home Postponed
- Overcoming Dating Burnout: How to Thrive in the Deprived Dating Scene
- Daddy & Daughter Release Book for Brooklyn, NYC Tourists
- THE (07-01-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- Nia Long on ‘Boyz n the Hood’ 25th Anniversary & Becoming an Oscar Voter (WATCH)
- Birdman: 'I Got A Million Dollars Under My Mattress'
- #DeyaDoesEssence! Meet Me in the Big Easy!
- Stacey Dash Filed for Bankruptcy in 2004, Had $7 in Bank Before Fiance’s Handouts
- Racist Woman to Reporter: ‘Get the F*ck Out of Here, You Stupid F*cking N*gger’ (WATCH)
- Damon Dash Explains Issue with BeyHive Harassing His Daughters
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here