Stormey has released her new book, “My Life With the Knight: The Woman Behind the Most Feared Man in Hip Hop” and Suge doesn’t seem pleased about it. theJasmineBRAND.com spoke with Stormey exclusively, when she revealed that Suge doesn’t help take care of their children.
On the challenges of co-parenting with Suge:
“it’s been a struggle with him to even care about his kids….So I’m the parent, there is no co-parenting, and I’ve been doing good, doing it alone….I’ve always kept the door open for him to be a father–even not asking for support”
On Suge denying that they were ever engaged:
“A man gives you a huge rock and asks you to be his wife, sounds serious to me. A year after that we had our first son. I don’t need to lie, plus he aint nothing to brag about.”
For the full interview, visit theJasmineBRAND.com.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Mental Health Therapist Teaches Victims to Forgive
- THE (05-04-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- Eddie Murphy and Girlfriend Paige Butcher Welcome Baby Girl
- Khloé Kardashian Reportedly Boots Ex’s Daddy from his Home
- Michael Strahan Tells 'Extra' He's Not Listening to Rumors About Him
- Now That Beyonce is Done Eating from the White Man’s Hand, She’s Finally Ready to Be A Negro (How Convenient)
- Monica Forgives Shannon, Philly Pushers Approve of Steph Curry
- John McCain’s Son Rips Old Navy’s Racist Trolls With Wife Pics
- Jada Pinkett Smith Shares Personal Memories of Tupac’s Mom, Afeni Shakur
- Dwyane Wade Emotional After Learning He Was Prince’s Favorite Player
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here