Stormey has released her new book, “My Life With the Knight: The Woman Behind the Most Feared Man in Hip Hop” and Suge doesn’t seem pleased about it. theJasmineBRAND.com spoke with Stormey exclusively, when she revealed that Suge doesn’t help take care of their children.
On the challenges of co-parenting with Suge:
“it’s been a struggle with him to even care about his kids….So I’m the parent, there is no co-parenting, and I’ve been doing good, doing it alone….I’ve always kept the door open for him to be a father–even not asking for support”
On Suge denying that they were ever engaged:
“A man gives you a huge rock and asks you to be his wife, sounds serious to me. A year after that we had our first son. I don’t need to lie, plus he aint nothing to brag about.”
For the full interview, visit theJasmineBRAND.com.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Kardashians Call Depiction in ‘People v. OJ’ Ep 2 ‘Ridiculous’
- Drama at ‘Fashion Police’ Between NeNe and Giuliana?
- Claudia Jordan, Jennifer Williams: Shots Fired Hours Before ‘The Next 15’ Premiere
- Ciara Cheered, Russell Wilson Booed at Knicks Game
- BET Names Brie Miranda Bryant SVP of Unscripted Programming
- Marcus Anderson Cast in John Ridley Drama Pilot ‘Presence’
- Black Paranormal Investigators ‘Ghost Brothers’ Set at Destination America
- Future Calls BS on Ciara’s $15M Defamation Lawsuit
- Idris Elba Splits With Naiyana Garth After Night With Naomi Campbell (Report)
- Black Sheriff Gets KKK Vibe From Beyoncé's Super Bowl Halftime Performance
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here