Stormey has released her new book, “My Life With the Knight: The Woman Behind the Most Feared Man in Hip Hop” and Suge doesn’t seem pleased about it. theJasmineBRAND.com spoke with Stormey exclusively, when she revealed that Suge doesn’t help take care of their children.
On the challenges of co-parenting with Suge:
“it’s been a struggle with him to even care about his kids….So I’m the parent, there is no co-parenting, and I’ve been doing good, doing it alone….I’ve always kept the door open for him to be a father–even not asking for support”
On Suge denying that they were ever engaged:
“A man gives you a huge rock and asks you to be his wife, sounds serious to me. A year after that we had our first son. I don’t need to lie, plus he aint nothing to brag about.”
For the full interview, visit theJasmineBRAND.com.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Google Announces $250,000 in Grants for Flint, MI Water Crisis
- THE (05-27-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- Johnny Gill Celebrates 50th and EUR was on the Scene (Video/Photos)
- Khloe Kardashian Files for Divorce from Lamar Odom ... Again!
- Music Producer Jazze Pha Drowning In Debt, Files for Bankruptcy
- ADIFF Holds Black Film Series May 27-29 Featuring Films by Sidney Poitier & Charles Burnett
- Tyler Perry Upgrades Like a Boss; Takes a Hit with Buckhead Mansion Sale (Report)
- Rapper Troy Ave Arrested in T.I. Concert Shooting; New Video Allegedly Shows Him Opening Fire (Watch)
- Racist Chinese Detergent Ad Washes the Black Off of Black Man (Watch)
- Alicia Keys to Make History with San Siro Performance
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here