Stormey has released her new book, “My Life With the Knight: The Woman Behind the Most Feared Man in Hip Hop” and Suge doesn’t seem pleased about it. theJasmineBRAND.com spoke with Stormey exclusively, when she revealed that Suge doesn’t help take care of their children.
On the challenges of co-parenting with Suge:
“it’s been a struggle with him to even care about his kids….So I’m the parent, there is no co-parenting, and I’ve been doing good, doing it alone….I’ve always kept the door open for him to be a father–even not asking for support”
On Suge denying that they were ever engaged:
“A man gives you a huge rock and asks you to be his wife, sounds serious to me. A year after that we had our first son. I don’t need to lie, plus he aint nothing to brag about.”
For the full interview, visit theJasmineBRAND.com.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- The Rise, Fall and Legacy of Berry Gordy's Motown Returns to Broadway
- Kobe Bryant Announces Retirement Via Poem: 'Dear Basketball'
- Holly Holm Asks Beyoncé ‘What’s Your Name?’ in Awkward Vegas Moment
- EUR on the Scene: 'The Wiz Live!' [WATCH]
- Yaya DaCosta Files for Divorce After Two Years of Marriage
- Dennis Rodman Sued for Stiffing Company Out of $28k
- Christopher 'Play' Martin to Speak at Suny-Oneonta Monday Nov. 30
- A 'Broke' 50 Cent Flaunts Stacks of Cash in Fridge (WATCH)
- Here’s why the Alleged Planned Parenthood Killer Isn’t called a Domestic Terrorist
- Pilar Sanders Will Have to Pay Deion Sanders $2.2M and Go Back to Jail
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here