Stormey has released her new book, “My Life With the Knight: The Woman Behind the Most Feared Man in Hip Hop” and Suge doesn’t seem pleased about it. theJasmineBRAND.com spoke with Stormey exclusively, when she revealed that Suge doesn’t help take care of their children.
On the challenges of co-parenting with Suge:
“it’s been a struggle with him to even care about his kids….So I’m the parent, there is no co-parenting, and I’ve been doing good, doing it alone….I’ve always kept the door open for him to be a father–even not asking for support”
On Suge denying that they were ever engaged:
“A man gives you a huge rock and asks you to be his wife, sounds serious to me. A year after that we had our first son. I don’t need to lie, plus he aint nothing to brag about.”
For the full interview, visit theJasmineBRAND.com.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Robertson Treatment Syndicated Column (RTSC): Morris Chestnut Talks About His Latest Role
- The Socialist’s Journal: Obama and the Ultra-Racialization of America
- Martin Luther King Jr. Tribute to Top Confederate Memorial on Stone Mountain
- Playboy: No More Full Nudity in Iconic Men's Magazine
- THE (10-13-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page/Board
- John Legend and Chrissy Teigen Expecting their First Child
- Fearing Flight Risk, DA Wanted Bobbi Kristina Brown’s Autopsy Sealed
- Draya Michele Lands Role Opposite Marques Houston in ‘Will to Love’
- Newlyweds Michael Jai White and Gillian White Spotted in NYC (Snaps!)
- No Reality Show For Amber Rose & Black Chyna; Scarface Honored & Arrested
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here