*A 38-year-old soulful rocker from team Usher was crowned the season six winner of NBC’s “The Voice” Tuesday.
Josh Kaufman outlasted Blake Shelton’s country crooner Jake Worthington in second place and Adam Levine’s singer-songwriter Christina Grimmie in third to take home the trophty.
“It was a lot of nerves and heart-racing and it felt like forever,” Kaufman said during a post-show press conference.
This is the first win for Usher, who also coached during season four.
Coldplay, Ed Sheeran, OneRepublic, Tim McGraw and Robin Thicke performed during the finale.
Gwen Stefani and Pharrell Williams will join Levine and Shelton for the show’s seventh season.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Khloe Kardashian Not Spending Thanksgiving With Lamar Odom
- Gonna Fly Now: ‘Creed’ Sets Pre-Thanksgiving Record with $1.4M Box Office
- Black Student Criticizes WWU For Ignoring Racist Threats Against Her
- EUR on Set with 'Rosewood's' Morris Chestnut & Taye Diggs WATCH)
- Greg Hardy Cancels Thanksgiving Nightclub Gig Over ‘Public Image’?
- South African Girl in Chris Rock’s Family Here On ‘Visitor Visa’
- Woman Nearly Burned House Down Trying Something She Saw on Facebook
- Rapper Lil Boosie Says He Has Kidney Cancer
- Kim Zolciak Emotional in ‘DWTS’ Return Following Stroke
- Gap Band Family Feud! Ronnie Wilson Sues Charlie Wilson
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here