*A 38-year-old soulful rocker from team Usher was crowned the season six winner of NBC’s “The Voice” Tuesday.
Josh Kaufman outlasted Blake Shelton’s country crooner Jake Worthington in second place and Adam Levine’s singer-songwriter Christina Grimmie in third to take home the trophty.
“It was a lot of nerves and heart-racing and it felt like forever,” Kaufman said during a post-show press conference.
This is the first win for Usher, who also coached during season four.
Coldplay, Ed Sheeran, OneRepublic, Tim McGraw and Robin Thicke performed during the finale.
Gwen Stefani and Pharrell Williams will join Levine and Shelton for the show’s seventh season.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- The Journal of Steffanie Rivers: Dogs Bark, Sharks Attack, And Alligators Eat People
- The Socialist's Journal: Quick Hits 2016 Pt.2
- THE (06-28-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- 2016 BET Experience Fan Fest-The Future of Neo-Soul and Rap (PHOTOS)
- 'Have and Have Nots' Tyler Lepley Talks Growth, Humility & More
- Shaq's Family Lands Reality Show - TV PD Blasts LeBron for Cussin'
- Woman who Loathed Gun Control, Shoots Two Daughters to Death
- Michael Jackson Called Prince 'One Of The Rudest People I Have Ever Met'
- Anthony Anderson Joins Queen Latifah-Produced Travel Series ‘The Best Place to Be’
- Al Qaeda to Lone Wolves in U.S.: Only Target Whites to Avoid ‘Hate Crime’ Label
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here