*A 38-year-old soulful rocker from team Usher was crowned the season six winner of NBC’s “The Voice” Tuesday.
Josh Kaufman outlasted Blake Shelton’s country crooner Jake Worthington in second place and Adam Levine’s singer-songwriter Christina Grimmie in third to take home the trophty.
“It was a lot of nerves and heart-racing and it felt like forever,” Kaufman said during a post-show press conference.
This is the first win for Usher, who also coached during season four.
Coldplay, Ed Sheeran, OneRepublic, Tim McGraw and Robin Thicke performed during the finale.
Gwen Stefani and Pharrell Williams will join Levine and Shelton for the show’s seventh season.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Author Guarantees 'Boy, Get a Job...' Helps Teens Find Work
- THE (02-11-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- Oh God: Johnny Depp Nails 'The Donald' in Funny or Die Video (Look!)
- Will Smith Calls Son Jayden 'Fearless' for Rockin' Women's Clothes
- Lakatriona Brunson: Florida’s First Female Head Football Coach
- Justice Dept. Sues City of Ferguson Over Pattern of Police Abuse
- Ruben Studdard, Fantasia Barrino Return to 'American Idol' This Week
- Kardashians Call Depiction in ‘People v. OJ’ Ep 2 ‘Ridiculous’
- Drama at ‘Fashion Police’ Between NeNe and Giuliana?
- Claudia Jordan, Jennifer Williams: Shots Fired Hours Before ‘The Next 15’ Premiere
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here