*A 38-year-old soulful rocker from team Usher was crowned the season six winner of NBC’s “The Voice” Tuesday.
Josh Kaufman outlasted Blake Shelton’s country crooner Jake Worthington in second place and Adam Levine’s singer-songwriter Christina Grimmie in third to take home the trophty.
“It was a lot of nerves and heart-racing and it felt like forever,” Kaufman said during a post-show press conference.
This is the first win for Usher, who also coached during season four.
Coldplay, Ed Sheeran, OneRepublic, Tim McGraw and Robin Thicke performed during the finale.
Gwen Stefani and Pharrell Williams will join Levine and Shelton for the show’s seventh season.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Remodeling Your Home: The Risks You Need to Know
- THE (05-02-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- OMG! Did Facebook CEO, Mark Zuckerberg, Really Respond to My Friendly 'Hello?'
- Wendy Raquel Robinson Pays Tribute to Iconic Artist Prince
- Kelly Rowland's New Music Series Has Her Missing Destiny’s Child
- Tyra Banks, Misty Copeland to Speak During Essence Experience
- Tyler Perry Talks Following His Own Path to Saving OWN
- John Singleton and Gary Owen Score BET Series Deals
- Opinion: Presidential Correspondence Dinner not a Place for the word 'Ni*ga'
- Wendell James Grand Marshall for Long Beach Pride Parade
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here