*Terrence Howard’s ex-wife Michelle Howard says he owes her $325,000 in spousal support, plus another $106,000 for her attorneys and accountant fees, according to court docs obtained by TMZ.
The former couple went through a nasty and allegedly violent divorce in 2012. Michelle claims he’s missed 49 spousal support payments, almost all of them since the divorce became final just over two years ago.
TMZ is also reporting that Terrence’s own attorneys want out of the case. They’ve filed docs asking a judge to relieve them because of “a total and complete break down in communications.”
- Fellas Define Feminism At MTV VMAs (Watch)
- Ten Years After Hurricane Katrina: Changing Hearts, Minds and Systems in New Orleans
- Eunice Moseley Featured Expert in Dr. Logan Westbrooks’ ‘The Anatomy of the Music Industry’
- Best Ranking of the Most Badass Fictional Weapons
- THE (09-04-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page/Board
- Deya Direct Takes the Man Whisperer Conversation to the Allstate Tom Joyner Family Reunion!
- Student Who Made Light of Deputy's Death Online, and Showed Support for #Blacklivesmatter, Arrested
- Inside Broadway: A Conversation with Broadway Veteran Chapman Roberts
- Teyana Taylor Expecting First Child with Iman Shumpert
- Cynthia Bailey Could Be Demoted on 'Housewives' for Kicking Porsha
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here