*Terrence Howard’s ex-wife Michelle Howard says he owes her $325,000 in spousal support, plus another $106,000 for her attorneys and accountant fees, according to court docs obtained by TMZ.
The former couple went through a nasty and allegedly violent divorce in 2012. Michelle claims he’s missed 49 spousal support payments, almost all of them since the divorce became final just over two years ago.
TMZ is also reporting that Terrence’s own attorneys want out of the case. They’ve filed docs asking a judge to relieve them because of “a total and complete break down in communications.”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- THE (10-07-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page/Board
- Chris Bosh & Rasheeda Appear on Tonight's 'ROSEWOOD' on FOX (Video)
- BHERC Presents 'Reel Black Men' Short Film Festival on October 24
- Lil Wayne Says Birdman Stiffed Drake, Nicki Minaj Out of Money
- Cosmo Blasted for Declaring Kardashians 'America's First Family'
- TV One to Re-Air Original ‘Roots’; Louis Gossett Jr. Reminisces: ‘We Stopped the World’
- Parents of Bullied Boy Who Committed Suicide, Sue Florida School District
- Debbi Morgan to Play Toni Braxton’s Mom Evelyn in Lifetime Biopic; Full Cast Announced
- Wanda Sykes Cast in ABC's ‘Black-ish’, Showtime's 'House of Lies'
- Gabrielle Union to Star in ‘A Meyers Christmas’ for Universal
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here