*Terrence Howard’s ex-wife Michelle Howard says he owes her $325,000 in spousal support, plus another $106,000 for her attorneys and accountant fees, according to court docs obtained by TMZ.
The former couple went through a nasty and allegedly violent divorce in 2012. Michelle claims he’s missed 49 spousal support payments, almost all of them since the divorce became final just over two years ago.
TMZ is also reporting that Terrence’s own attorneys want out of the case. They’ve filed docs asking a judge to relieve them because of “a total and complete break down in communications.”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- 'Roots' Star Anika Noni Rose: 'We Need To Hear About Our Holocaust' [EUR Exclusive]
- Kelly Rowland Talks Beyonce, Being 'Psycho' Mom, Her Mother's Death (Watch)
- Are Micro-credentials the Next Best Thing for a CV? (Infographic)
- Tamar Braxton Fired, BET Award Nominations, Madonna Prince Tribute and More! | BHL's This Week
- TV One Renews Docu-Series 'Rickey Smiley For Real'
- NBAer Richard Jefferson’s Reckless Spending Caused Loss of Millions: Ex-Manager
- Vivian Green Releases Music Video for 'Grown Folks Music'
- Black Greek Lesbians Hijack Traditions of Omega Psi Phi
- 'The Haves and The Have Nots' Return with a Bang [WATCH]
- 'One More Time' - New CD by Larry Buford
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here