*Terrence Howard’s ex-wife Michelle Howard says he owes her $325,000 in spousal support, plus another $106,000 for her attorneys and accountant fees, according to court docs obtained by TMZ.
The former couple went through a nasty and allegedly violent divorce in 2012. Michelle claims he’s missed 49 spousal support payments, almost all of them since the divorce became final just over two years ago.
TMZ is also reporting that Terrence’s own attorneys want out of the case. They’ve filed docs asking a judge to relieve them because of “a total and complete break down in communications.”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Amber Rose to Host Weekly VH1 Talk Show Produced by Dr. Phil
- NFL Vet Dana Stubblefield Charged With Raping Developmentally Disabled Woman
- Little Richard Still Alive Despite Internet Rumors...And Praising Prince
- Chris Brown: New Single ‘Grass Ain’t Greener’ Coming May 5
- 911 Records in Prince Probe Show June 2011 Call over Cocaine Concern (Report)
- Blac Chyna Robbed, Threatens to Sue if Sex Tape with Tyga Leaks
- Chamique Holdsclaw Talks Mind/Game Documentary, Personal Struggle With Mental Illness
- Twitter Trolls React to Old Navy Ad Featuring Interracial Family
- Arsenio Hall Denies Sinead O’Connor's Prince Drug Claim
- Parents, Students Stunned as 2,700 Detroit Teachers 'Call in Sick'
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here