*Terrence Howard’s ex-wife Michelle Howard says he owes her $325,000 in spousal support, plus another $106,000 for her attorneys and accountant fees, according to court docs obtained by TMZ.
The former couple went through a nasty and allegedly violent divorce in 2012. Michelle claims he’s missed 49 spousal support payments, almost all of them since the divorce became final just over two years ago.
TMZ is also reporting that Terrence’s own attorneys want out of the case. They’ve filed docs asking a judge to relieve them because of “a total and complete break down in communications.”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Dencia Drags MLK into Skin Whitening War with LisaRaye (WATCH)
- Is Jada Pinkett Smith on Her Way Back to ‘Gotham’?
- Judge Gives 20 Min Speech to Racist Cop Caught Beating Unarmed Black Man (Watch)
- Kalenna, Star of 'Love and Hip Hop' to Mingle With Fans
- The Case of Bobbi Kristina Brown 'Still Open and Under Investigation'
- Beyonce Drops 'Formation' A New Song & Video (Watch)
- TV One Boldly Launches New Brand Identity 'Represent'
- Bounce TV's Black History Month Tributes a Stirring Line-up
- Pantene Enlists NFL Players for Dad and Daughter Hair Campaign [WATCH]
- The Complete List of Winners from the 47th NAACP Image Awards
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here