*Elin Nordegren says she was humiliated when Tiger Woods’ multiple infidelities were exposed during their marriage, and that “the word betrayed isn’t strong enough” to describe what she endured.
Nordegren, 34, was named the “Outstanding Graduating Senior” for Rollins College in Florida after nine years of taking classes, an accomplishment she topped by taking a swipe at Woods during her graduation speech.
“I’m not married anymore,” she joked during her speech, earning her a big laugh from the crowd, but the serious nature of her devastating split was difficult to get over.
“I felt safe with him,” Nordegren told People magazine about pro-golfer Woods, and revealed that his cheating broke her heart.
“The word betrayed isn’t strong enough,” she said about her emotions during their breakup.
However, Nordegren is now dating her millionaire next door neighbor, Chris Cline, and Woods is with pro-skier Lindsey Vonn.
“I have moved on, and I am in a good place,” she told the magazine.
“Our relationship is centered around our children, and we are doing really good – we really are,” she said about daughter Sam Alexis, 6, and son Charlie, 5. “He is a great father.”
Recognizing that many women do not walk away from a cheating spouse with a $100 million settlement, Nordegren says she hopes to be an inspiration to others to finish their degrees.
“I’m not saying, ‘Oh, I had it so hard, but I still finished school.’ I know how fortunate I am.”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- 3 Things to Do NOW to Transform Your Life (WATCH)
- The Kobie Chronicles: 'Red, White & Baltimore' Premiere As Freddie Gray Trials Commence
- Lamar Odom's Lucky Break: Prosecution for Cocaine Possession Unlikely
- Why?! Well Known Black Ministers Set to Meet With Trump
- Movie Watch: Big Weekend for Creed, The Good Dinosaur, Victor Frankenstein
- The Pulse of Entertainment: Walt Disney’s 'The Good Dinosaur' is a Story of a Bond of Two Unlikely Friends
- Naughty by Nature Hitting the Road to Celebrate 25th Anniversary
- EURweb Covers the 'Creed' Movie Premiere (WATCH)
- Jasmyne Cannick: Before Cops Encourage the Public to Snitch Maybe They Should Lead By Example (VIDEO)
- Taye Diggs on ‘Rosewood’ Gig: ‘I Knew It Was Going to Be Fun’
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here