Now she dishing on more juiciness in her personal life that is further detailed in her new book.
The “You’re Makin’ Me High” singer revealed she not only got an abortion, but she had plastic surgery.
But that’s not all! She also dived into her love life in her new book.
Getting work done is the price many celebrities pay for fame.
“For a girl who’d just scored a record deal with two of the biggest names in the business, I actually felt very lonely,” she revealed in the memoir. “I’d been wanting to change my nose for years – I wanted it to be less broad. But because of the conservative ideas I was raised with, I struggled with the thought of altering my body.”
But that’s not all she got done as her career progressed.
“And of course, I later got my boobies done. I’d always been shaped like a gymnast – size double A breasts and thunder thighs. In fact, I wish I would’ve had lipo on my inner thighs. I’ve always hated them.”
As for her love life as her career progressed, she dated New England Patriots and NY Jets running back Curtis Martin in the 1990s. And they had a deep spiritual connection. Maybe too deep…
“He had a new restriction on touching and started saying ‘We shouldn’t touch each other below the neck,’” she recalled. “We’d be making out, and all of a sudden, he’d just stop. ‘That could lead to other things’, he’d say.’”
His sexual restrictions led to the demise of their relationship.
He told her, “Jesus told me we had to break up. God told me that we shouldn’t be together anymore. I can best serve you as your friend,” she wrote.
She added, “I was completely heartbroken…Once home, I curled up in my bedroom and cried like a little kid…”
Maybe that’s why she sung “Unbreak My Heart” with such emotion that made it a huge hit.
- Rihanna’s BET Appearance Was Simply Marketing Trickery
- America: A Nation Under Sin or Love?
- Diddy's Fall, Racist Arsonists, Nene Leakes and More News! | BHL's This Week
- WATCH: Deleted Scene from 'Home' Starring Rihanna, Jim Parsons
- Motorist Sues Bobbi Kristina as Family Prepares for Her Funeral
- Goodbye Clippers, Hello Mavericks! DeAndre Bolts from LA to Dallas
- Oprah is Hiring - 2015 Jobs Available in L.A. and N.Y.
- Lee England, Jr: You've Never Heard Violin Like This! (Covers Bey, Adele and Yeah, Mozart Too!) Photos
- Kim Burrell Returns with 'Thank You Jesus'
- Ava DuVernay WON'T Be Directing Marvel's 'Black Panther'
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here