*Apparently, Kenya is the new Omarosa.
You thought Kenya Moore stirred up trouble on “The Real Housewives of Atlanta?” That was nothing compared to her disruptive behavior on the next season of NBC’s “Celebrity Apprentice,” if you believe the gossip rags.
The Daily Mail is reporting that Donald Trump “was left furious by the Detroit-born former beauty queen’s behavior on the show during filming over the past few months.”
He reportedly told her, “You’re the most evil woman I’ve ever met in my life,” before he fired the reality star.
Star Magazine has already labeled Kenya “The Most Hated Apprentice,” citing a show insider who claimed “Kenya is rude and a holy terror to the crew. She demands special treatment and extra days off and refuses to use the show’s stylists. Instead, she brings in a huge entourage, and they’ve completely taken over the set.”
The insider also claimed she has become close with another reality star, Kate Gosselin, adding: “Given that they’re both overbearing divas, it’s kind of a shock that they’re so close. But, they’re tight and refuse to befriend anyone else.”
Before she got axed, the 43-year-old reality star also fell-out with fellow contestant Vivica Fox during filming – in which she reportedly tweeted a message from Vivica’s phone complaining about menopause.
She also had blow-ups with fellow contestants, Cosby Kid Keshia Knight Pulliam and “Real Housewives of Beverly Hills” star Brandi Glanville, a source confirmed.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- THE (06-28-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- 2016 BET Experience Fan Fest-The Future of Neo-Soul and Rap (PHOTOS)
- 'Have and Have Nots' Tyler Lepley Talks Growth, Humility & More
- Shaq's Family Lands Reality Show - TV PD Blasts LeBron for Cussin'
- Woman who Loathed Gun Control, Shoots Two Daughters to Death
- Michael Jackson Called Prince 'One Of The Rudest People I Have Ever Met'
- Anthony Anderson Joins Queen Latifah-Produced Travel Series ‘The Best Place to Be’
- Al Qaeda to Lone Wolves in U.S.: Only Target Whites to Avoid ‘Hate Crime’ Label
- Baltimore Rapper Lor Scoota Fatally Shot Leaving ‘Peace in the Streets’ Charity Hoops Game
- Steve Harvey Speechless when Kellie Pickler Almost Falls Trying to Buzz In on ‘Family Feud’ (Watch)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here