*Tyler Perry is suing the producers of his “For Better or Worse” sitcom claiming their negligence caused the massive fire at his Atlanta studio.
The lawsuit, according to TMZ, claims the blaze broke out in May 2012 during production of the OWN series because a hot light was placed too close to a facade on set.
Perry is suing the show’s producers for negligence, saying they should have hired better lighting guys.
He’s demanding $1.8 mil to cover the total damage to the studio.
- Neighbors Complain Kardashians Wasting Water During Drought
- Will Packer Marries Longtime Love in Surprise Atlanta Wedding
- Phoenix Mother Allegedly Drowns Twin Boys Because 'No One Loved Them'
- How ABC Wooed Tyra Banks Back Into Daytime with 'FABLife'
- Amber Rose, Blac Chyna Twerk in Uber En Route to VMAs (Watch)
- Trick Daddy Files for Bankruptcy Amid Child Support Bills
- MTV Wants Kanye West to Host 2016 Video Music Awards (Report)
- Iowa Poll: Ben Carson Suddenly In a Tie With Donald Trump
- DC’s NFL Team: RG3 Demoted; DeSean Jackson Pisses Off Women
- Hulk Hogan Says He Was Suicidal Over N-Word Scandal: ‘I'm Not A Racist’ (Watch)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here