*In the wake of reports that Apple is in talks to buy high-end headphone maker Beats Electronics, which recently launched a subscription music service, co-founder Dr. Dre and actor Tyrese Gibson may have confirmed that the $3.2 billion deal is happening via a video posted to the crooner’s Facebook page Thursday night.
In the clip, which has since been removed from Facebook but surfaced on YouTube, Tyrese says “They need to update the Forbes list. Sh** just changed.”
Dre then interjects, “In a big way, understand that. The first billionaire in hip-hop, right here from the mother f—ing West Coast, believe it!”
The full NSFW video is below.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- EURweb.com Partners with Blackmon Entertainment Media on Exclusive New Media Licensing Deal
- It's GAME Time! Says Fashion Accessory Brand, Sprayground
- Trump Takes GOP Nomination; Will Black America Listen to His Presidential Plan? (Video)
- Afrika Bambaataa Now Accused of Molesting Hundreds of Boys
- Prince Offered to Mentor Chris Brown After Rihanna Incident
- OWN Staff Blindsided by Exit of Oprah’s Longtime Confident Sheri Salata (Report)
- FoxNews.Com Pulls Comment Section of Malia Obama Story After Racists Take Over
- Pres. Obama Drinks Filtered Flint Water to Show It's Safe (Watch)
- Blake Shelton Curses Out Beyonce’s Country Haters (Watch)
- Report: Janet Jackson Pregnant With First Child at Nearly 50
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here