*In the wake of reports that Apple is in talks to buy high-end headphone maker Beats Electronics, which recently launched a subscription music service, co-founder Dr. Dre and actor Tyrese Gibson may have confirmed that the $3.2 billion deal is happening via a video posted to the crooner’s Facebook page Thursday night.
In the clip, which has since been removed from Facebook but surfaced on YouTube, Tyrese says “They need to update the Forbes list. Sh** just changed.”
Dre then interjects, “In a big way, understand that. The first billionaire in hip-hop, right here from the mother f—ing West Coast, believe it!”
The full NSFW video is below.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Kanye West Unveils Mind Blowing, Voyeuristic 'Famous' Video (WATCH)
- Look! New Poster for 'When the Bough Breaks' Starring Morris Chestnut & Regina Hall
- Octavia Spencer on Why NASA Movie About Black Women is Overdue
- Angela Bassett Launches ‘Darker Skin Tones’ Skincare Line
- Beyonce Drops ‘Sorry’ Video, Teen Gets into 'Formation' for Prom (Watch)
- Drake Getting Sued By Producer Detail Over Broken Jaw Assault
- Watch: Hundreds Gather to Support Wealthy Black Family Victimized by 'Hate Crime'
- 'Concrete Park' Collides with 'Blokhedz' at Harvard University
- Yodovo.com Encourages Blacks: Be Loud, Black and Proud
- Josh Childress Opens Up about Why Millionaire Ballers Go Broke
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here