*In the wake of reports that Apple is in talks to buy high-end headphone maker Beats Electronics, which recently launched a subscription music service, co-founder Dr. Dre and actor Tyrese Gibson may have confirmed that the $3.2 billion deal is happening via a video posted to the crooner’s Facebook page Thursday night.
In the clip, which has since been removed from Facebook but surfaced on YouTube, Tyrese says “They need to update the Forbes list. Sh** just changed.”
Dre then interjects, “In a big way, understand that. The first billionaire in hip-hop, right here from the mother f—ing West Coast, believe it!”
The full NSFW video is below.
- Amber Rose Reacts to Trolls Who Criticize 'Slut Walk' Initiative
- Neechy Gospel: New Music Video From Jonathan McReynolds LIMP
- Birdman Finally Speaks About Fallout with Lil Wayne (WATCH)
- Presidential Candidates Stymied by Black Lives Matter Movement
- Bounce TV to Launch New Original Series 'In The Cut' Tuesday August 25 at 9:00 p.m.
- John Legend Will Executive Produce and Score Slave Drama Series
- Racist Yells N-word At Black Mom; Lectures Her on Constitution (WATCH)
- Kelly Price Thinks Cops Need to Throw the book at Nick Gordon (WATCH)
- Michael Gordon Bennett Calls Himself America's Whitest Black Kid
- FAMU Awarded $675,000, Multi-Year NCAA Academic Grant
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here