*In the wake of reports that Apple is in talks to buy high-end headphone maker Beats Electronics, which recently launched a subscription music service, co-founder Dr. Dre and actor Tyrese Gibson may have confirmed that the $3.2 billion deal is happening via a video posted to the crooner’s Facebook page Thursday night.
In the clip, which has since been removed from Facebook but surfaced on YouTube, Tyrese says “They need to update the Forbes list. Sh** just changed.”
Dre then interjects, “In a big way, understand that. The first billionaire in hip-hop, right here from the mother f—ing West Coast, believe it!”
The full NSFW video is below.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Beyoncé's Rep Responds to 'B.E.A.T.' Filmmakers 'Credit' Controversy
- What Should Society Do With An 11-Year-Old Murderer?
- Is This the REAL Reason Cam Walked Out of Press Conference? (WATCH)
- Misty Copeland's ‘Ballerina’s Tale’ Also Highlights the #BalletSoWhite Issue
- Ava DuVernay Being Courted to Direct Two Feature Films
- Taraji P. Henson Blames Coldplay/Maroon 5 Mixup on Her Friends (Watch)
- Gil Robertson: The 'African American Film Critics Association Awards' Interview with Kam Williams
- Flavor Flav Pleads No Contest in Vegas DUI Case
- ‘Black-ish’ To Address Police Brutality in Feb. 24 Episode
- J.Lo's 'Shades of Blue' Scores Second Season
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here