*The just concluded third season of WE tv’s reality series “Mary Mary” posted significant double digit increases over season two, the network announced.
Much of the season focused on the unraveling marriage of Tina and Teddy, and the effect of Erica’s solo pursuits on Mary Mary. The show delivered more than 1.1 million total viewers, up +46% over the previous season, with strong growth in the key adult and women demos.
The series helped make WE tv a top five cable network on Thursday nights among women 18-49 and 25-54, and was the No. 1 show among African American adults and women 18-49 and 25-54, excluding sports. According to Nielsen Social, “Mary Mary” also ranked among the top five cable reality shows in prime time on Thursday nights.
“The emotional turbulence and gripping storylines of this latest season of ‘Mary Mary’ really resonated with viewers,” said Marc Juris, WE tv’s president. “Audiences tuned in each week to follow Erica and Tina’s journey, shared their thoughts across social media, and were also engaged through WatchIt With, a WE tv innovation that allowed viewers to experience the sisters’ immediate and unfiltered reactions to each new episode. ‘Mary Mary’ has become one of WE tv’s signature shows, and we are so pleased and proud of the dramatic and authentic ride we were able to offer viewers this season.”
- 50 Cent’s Bankruptcy Statement Includes 7 Cars Valued at Half Mil
- Drake Uses PowerPoint Presentation to Roast Meek Mill in Concert
- Jersey Police Looking for Suspect in Shooting at Big Sean, J. Cole Concert
- WATCH: 'Legend of the Mantamji' Live Action Short
- Michael B. Jordan, Kate Mara Put Up with Rude, Race Baiting Questions (WATCH)
- Darren Wilson Opens Up A Year After His Killing of Mike Brown
- Secret Service Expert 'Outs' Hillary Clinton's Marriage as 'Fake'
- D.L. Hughley: If Trump Says 'N*gger’ He'll be Elected Tomorrow (WATCH)
- Happy Birthday Mr. President! Today is Barack Obama's 54th B-day
- Bobbi Kristina Brown’s Cousin Admits Being Barred From Burial
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here