*The just concluded third season of WE tv’s reality series “Mary Mary” posted significant double digit increases over season two, the network announced.
Much of the season focused on the unraveling marriage of Tina and Teddy, and the effect of Erica’s solo pursuits on Mary Mary. The show delivered more than 1.1 million total viewers, up +46% over the previous season, with strong growth in the key adult and women demos.
The series helped make WE tv a top five cable network on Thursday nights among women 18-49 and 25-54, and was the No. 1 show among African American adults and women 18-49 and 25-54, excluding sports. According to Nielsen Social, “Mary Mary” also ranked among the top five cable reality shows in prime time on Thursday nights.
“The emotional turbulence and gripping storylines of this latest season of ‘Mary Mary’ really resonated with viewers,” said Marc Juris, WE tv’s president. “Audiences tuned in each week to follow Erica and Tina’s journey, shared their thoughts across social media, and were also engaged through WatchIt With, a WE tv innovation that allowed viewers to experience the sisters’ immediate and unfiltered reactions to each new episode. ‘Mary Mary’ has become one of WE tv’s signature shows, and we are so pleased and proud of the dramatic and authentic ride we were able to offer viewers this season.”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Prince’s ‘Kiss’ Performed Randomly on Subway Just Days Before He Died (Watch)
- Behind the Scenes of Janet Jackson’s New Video for ‘Dammn Baby’ (Watch)
- #AirbnbWhileBlack Exposes Racism Faced by Black Renters
- ‘Dear White People’ to Become a Netflix Series
- Trump Tweets Pic of Himself Eating Taco for Cinco de Mayo; Writes ‘I Love Hispanics!’
- Whoopi Goldberg Ready to Leave ‘The View’?
- 50 Cent Donates $100,000 to Autism Speaks after Mocking Teen
- Genealogical Firm Vets Man Claiming to be Prince’s Biological Son
- Watch ‘Little Miss Flint’ Run Into President Obama’s Arms (Video)
- Paul McCartney Covers ‘Let’s Go Crazy’ During Minneapolis Concert (Watch)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here