*The just concluded third season of WE tv’s reality series “Mary Mary” posted significant double digit increases over season two, the network announced.
Much of the season focused on the unraveling marriage of Tina and Teddy, and the effect of Erica’s solo pursuits on Mary Mary. The show delivered more than 1.1 million total viewers, up +46% over the previous season, with strong growth in the key adult and women demos.
The series helped make WE tv a top five cable network on Thursday nights among women 18-49 and 25-54, and was the No. 1 show among African American adults and women 18-49 and 25-54, excluding sports. According to Nielsen Social, “Mary Mary” also ranked among the top five cable reality shows in prime time on Thursday nights.
“The emotional turbulence and gripping storylines of this latest season of ‘Mary Mary’ really resonated with viewers,” said Marc Juris, WE tv’s president. “Audiences tuned in each week to follow Erica and Tina’s journey, shared their thoughts across social media, and were also engaged through WatchIt With, a WE tv innovation that allowed viewers to experience the sisters’ immediate and unfiltered reactions to each new episode. ‘Mary Mary’ has become one of WE tv’s signature shows, and we are so pleased and proud of the dramatic and authentic ride we were able to offer viewers this season.”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Google Announces $250,000 in Grants for Flint, MI Water Crisis
- THE (05-27-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- Johnny Gill Celebrates 50th and EUR was on the Scene (Video/Photos)
- Khloe Kardashian Files for Divorce from Lamar Odom ... Again!
- Music Producer Jazze Pha Drowning In Debt, Files for Bankruptcy
- ADIFF Holds Black Film Series May 27-29 Featuring Films by Sidney Poitier & Charles Burnett
- Tyler Perry Upgrades Like a Boss; Takes a Hit with Buckhead Mansion Sale (Report)
- Rapper Troy Ave Arrested in T.I. Concert Shooting; New Video Allegedly Shows Him Opening Fire (Watch)
- Racist Chinese Detergent Ad Washes the Black Off of Black Man (Watch)
- Alicia Keys to Make History with San Siro Performance
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here