*The just concluded third season of WE tv’s reality series “Mary Mary” posted significant double digit increases over season two, the network announced.
Much of the season focused on the unraveling marriage of Tina and Teddy, and the effect of Erica’s solo pursuits on Mary Mary. The show delivered more than 1.1 million total viewers, up +46% over the previous season, with strong growth in the key adult and women demos.
The series helped make WE tv a top five cable network on Thursday nights among women 18-49 and 25-54, and was the No. 1 show among African American adults and women 18-49 and 25-54, excluding sports. According to Nielsen Social, “Mary Mary” also ranked among the top five cable reality shows in prime time on Thursday nights.
“The emotional turbulence and gripping storylines of this latest season of ‘Mary Mary’ really resonated with viewers,” said Marc Juris, WE tv’s president. “Audiences tuned in each week to follow Erica and Tina’s journey, shared their thoughts across social media, and were also engaged through WatchIt With, a WE tv innovation that allowed viewers to experience the sisters’ immediate and unfiltered reactions to each new episode. ‘Mary Mary’ has become one of WE tv’s signature shows, and we are so pleased and proud of the dramatic and authentic ride we were able to offer viewers this season.”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Erased Burger King Footage in Laquan McDonald Shooting Tested for ‘Tampering’
- Videos Show Armed White Men Threatening #BlackLivesMatter Minneapolis Activists (Watch)
- Arthur Ashe Items From Private Collector Headed to Auction
- Serena Williams Devastated Over Death of Dog Jackie (Video)
- Patti LaBelle Invites James Wright Chanel to Thanksgiving Dinner; Admits Video Increased Sales
- Report: Tyga Hooked Up With Same Porn Star as Charlie Sheen; Jenners in 'Meltdown Mode'
- MC Lyte: Fetty Wap is Hip Hop’s Most Feminist Rapper (Watch)
- Cynthia Robinson of Sly and the Family Stone Dies at 69
- Woman Admits She Was 'Angry at Life' When She Stabbed Stranger in Store to Death ... WTF?
- Mystery Surrounds South African Child in Chris Rock’s Family
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here