*Bravo’s hit series “Real Housewives of Atlanta” may have marked a new high last Sunday when the show had the most-watched episode in the history of its franchise with 4.3 million viewers, but there is one person who is still not impressed.
As a matter of fact, talk show maven Wendy Williams says the entire “RHOA” cast should be fired.
During an appearance on HuffPost Live Wednesday, Williams pulled no punches in going down the list and giving her reasons why Kenya, Porsha, NeNe, Kandi, Cynthia and Peter and anyone in-between should be let go.
“I’m turned off and I don’t consider myself some ‘highbrow’ person. I’m just Wendy from New Jersey, but I’m also a grown woman,” the Jersey Shore native explained. “And I feel like if your vocabulary is so small that you can’t find the words at 37-years-old to tell somebody about themselves , you gotta resort to running across a conference room table like a damn monkey, or punching them in the face, or throwing them in the pool, or throwing a wine bottle at them in the lake. You’ve got a problem. And I’m turned off by that. Now you’re shaming me. Not just as a black woman, but as a woman. Like, real ladies don’t fight…I think NeNe should be fired.”
Check out more of Wendy Williams’ candid interview below:
- Who T-Pain, Vic Mensa & A$AP Rocky Wanna Collab With (WATCH)
- Lorraine Toussaint Talks Playing Morris Chestnut’s Mama on ‘Rosewood’
- O.J. Simpson Fuming: Women Have Stopped Sending Him Commissary Money
- Gospel Sensation Naomi B Releases New Single, ‘Break Free’ (LISTEN)
- White Police Chief Gets Home Detention for Killing Unarmed Black Man
- Casting Complete for Brandy’s New BET Series ‘Zoe Ever After’
- Rosie O’Donnell Checks Elisabeth Hasselbeck for Calling #BlackLivesMatter a Hate Group
- Perspective on Harris Co. Deputy's Death by Project 21 Member Who Served with Him
- RHOA Fight: Cynthia Bailey Kicked Porsha Williams in the Stomach (Report)
- James Bond Author Now ‘Sorry’ for Calling Idris Elba ‘Too Street’
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here