*Bravo’s hit series “Real Housewives of Atlanta” may have marked a new high last Sunday when the show had the most-watched episode in the history of its franchise with 4.3 million viewers, but there is one person who is still not impressed.
As a matter of fact, talk show maven Wendy Williams says the entire “RHOA” cast should be fired.
During an appearance on HuffPost Live Wednesday, Williams pulled no punches in going down the list and giving her reasons why Kenya, Porsha, NeNe, Kandi, Cynthia and Peter and anyone in-between should be let go.
“I’m turned off and I don’t consider myself some ‘highbrow’ person. I’m just Wendy from New Jersey, but I’m also a grown woman,” the Jersey Shore native explained. “And I feel like if your vocabulary is so small that you can’t find the words at 37-years-old to tell somebody about themselves , you gotta resort to running across a conference room table like a damn monkey, or punching them in the face, or throwing them in the pool, or throwing a wine bottle at them in the lake. You’ve got a problem. And I’m turned off by that. Now you’re shaming me. Not just as a black woman, but as a woman. Like, real ladies don’t fight…I think NeNe should be fired.”
Check out more of Wendy Williams’ candid interview below:
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Video Shows Raven-Symone Didn't Get 'Slapped Upside the Chest' (WATCH)
- VIDEO: Who will President Obama Pick to Replace Justice Scalia?
- Toni Braxton Confirms 'Love, Marriage & Divorce Part 2' with Babyface
- Jaden Smith Flaunts New Tesla X, That's Not Even Available Yet
- Obama Informs Republicans He WILL Nominate Scalia's Replacement
- Hip-Hop Met Fats Waller in LA!
- Michael Jordan's Rep Responds to 'Crying Jordan' Memes
- Supreme Court Associate Justice Antonin Scalia Found Dead
- Steph, Ayesha & Michelle Have Fun with 'Banana' Song (WATCH)
- TV Review: The Black Panthers Van Guard of the Revolution
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here