*An aspiring singer who had 15 minutes of fame after winning on Chad Johnson’s 2010 dating reality show has been arrested on suspicion of stabbing her boyfriend.
Rubi Pazmino, 32, was chosen by Johnson in VH1’s “Ochocinco: The Ultimate Catch,” which helped the ex NFL receiver, formerly known as Chad Ochocinco, find love.
Their so-called romance didn’t take and Chad famously moved on to Evelyn Lozada of VH1’s “Basketball Wives.”
Pazmino is now back in the news after she was arrested for allegedly attacking her current boyfriend with a kitchen knife on May 25 at their home in Chicago. She was charged with domestic battery and later released on bail, according to TMZ. The injured man was hospitalized in critical condition with a knife wound to the chest.
Chad commented to TMZ: “She was a doll during our times together. I love her and wish her the best in these rough times.”
- NYC Mayor: Officials 'Reviewing' Donald Trump's City Contracts
- Robin Thicke Distracted by Marriage Fail During ‘Blurred Lines’ Lawsuit
- Sherri Shepherd Settles Custody Battle with Lamar Sally
- Bobbi Kristina was Taken to Chicago; Ricky Bell Tries to Comfort Bobby
- Duh! New Gun-Shaped iPhone Case: Scary, Stupid, Dumb, Dangerous Idea
- Geraldo Blames Kendrick Lamar for Damaging Young Black Males
- Steven Spielberg Reduces The Rock to a 'Big Ass Kid' with Personal Letter
- Black Confederate Flag Defender Believes Slavery was a ‘Choice’ (WATCH)
- Robertson Treatment Syndicated Column (RTSC): Black Lives Matter Interview with Lucy McBath
- Congresswoman Waters Applauds U.S.-Cuba Agreement to Open Embassies
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here