*An aspiring singer who had 15 minutes of fame after winning on Chad Johnson’s 2010 dating reality show has been arrested on suspicion of stabbing her boyfriend.
Rubi Pazmino, 32, was chosen by Johnson in VH1’s “Ochocinco: The Ultimate Catch,” which helped the ex NFL receiver, formerly known as Chad Ochocinco, find love.
Their so-called romance didn’t take and Chad famously moved on to Evelyn Lozada of VH1’s “Basketball Wives.”
Pazmino is now back in the news after she was arrested for allegedly attacking her current boyfriend with a kitchen knife on May 25 at their home in Chicago. She was charged with domestic battery and later released on bail, according to TMZ. The injured man was hospitalized in critical condition with a knife wound to the chest.
Chad commented to TMZ: “She was a doll during our times together. I love her and wish her the best in these rough times.”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Oprah's Not Worried About Flack From Church Folk
- Prince Entered Treatment Program for Hip Pain & Medication Use
- Kehoe Brothers to Direct R-rated Action-comedy for Tyler Perry
- WATCH President Obama Crack on Trump, Bernie and More at WHCD
- Ray and Janay Rice Announce they Are Expecting Baby Number 2
- Fox Gives First Look at Fierce Films for 2016
- Derrick Rose Rape Accuser Pleads Not to Have Identity Revealed
- A Poisonous Spider Down Under Bites a Man...Down Under!
- A Broke Pilar Sanders Pleads with Court to Continue Her Case
- VIDEO: Deya Gets Direct With Denise Boutte on the Fantastic Voyage '16
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here