*An aspiring singer who had 15 minutes of fame after winning on Chad Johnson’s 2010 dating reality show has been arrested on suspicion of stabbing her boyfriend.
Rubi Pazmino, 32, was chosen by Johnson in VH1’s “Ochocinco: The Ultimate Catch,” which helped the ex NFL receiver, formerly known as Chad Ochocinco, find love.
Their so-called romance didn’t take and Chad famously moved on to Evelyn Lozada of VH1’s “Basketball Wives.”
Pazmino is now back in the news after she was arrested for allegedly attacking her current boyfriend with a kitchen knife on May 25 at their home in Chicago. She was charged with domestic battery and later released on bail, according to TMZ. The injured man was hospitalized in critical condition with a knife wound to the chest.
Chad commented to TMZ: “She was a doll during our times together. I love her and wish her the best in these rough times.”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Jennifer Hudson Signs W/ Epic Records
- Stacey Dash Announces Her Own Political Party, 'Dash America'
- Trick Daddy is Spitting Mad ... About Some Woman in Viral Video
- BET Drops Trailer for New Edition Biopic [Watch]
- WNBA's Candace Parker Shares Handwritten Recruitment Letter from Pat Summitt
- No Designers Wanted to Dress Leslie Jones for 'Ghostbusters' Red Carpet
- Drake Struggles With 'Work Banter' in Cut ‘SNL’ Sketch (Watch)
- Stranger Defends Teen Harassed for Selling Candy Outside Target (Watch)
- Chris Brown Responds to Recent Exits from ‘People Claiming to Be My Team’
- Shirley Caesar Receives Star on Hollywood Walk of Fame (Watch Full Ceremony)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here