*An aspiring singer who had 15 minutes of fame after winning on Chad Johnson’s 2010 dating reality show has been arrested on suspicion of stabbing her boyfriend.
Rubi Pazmino, 32, was chosen by Johnson in VH1’s “Ochocinco: The Ultimate Catch,” which helped the ex NFL receiver, formerly known as Chad Ochocinco, find love.
Their so-called romance didn’t take and Chad famously moved on to Evelyn Lozada of VH1’s “Basketball Wives.”
Pazmino is now back in the news after she was arrested for allegedly attacking her current boyfriend with a kitchen knife on May 25 at their home in Chicago. She was charged with domestic battery and later released on bail, according to TMZ. The injured man was hospitalized in critical condition with a knife wound to the chest.
Chad commented to TMZ: “She was a doll during our times together. I love her and wish her the best in these rough times.”
- Terrence Howard’s Ex Sues 'Empire' Star for Assault and Defamation
- Cedric The Entertainer Celebrity Golf Classic Tees Off August 17
- Take a Special Look Inside the Making of 'Straight Outta Compton' (WATCH)
- Report: Leola Brown Thrown Out of Bobbi Kristina Funeral Services
- Lil Kim Claims Mr. Papers Was Physically Abusive
- Jill Scott Talks New Album 'Woman', Motherhood and Longevity
- Khloe Kardashian, Lamar Odom Officially End Their Marriage
- K. Michelle Performs at Sold Out Honey Jam Concert, Joined By 'Rebels'
- Browns Suspicious Houstons Will Sneak Pic of Bobbi Kristina's Body: Report
- DIY Zen Living: Make the Most of Whatever Outdoor Space You Have
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here