*An aspiring singer who had 15 minutes of fame after winning on Chad Johnson’s 2010 dating reality show has been arrested on suspicion of stabbing her boyfriend.
Rubi Pazmino, 32, was chosen by Johnson in VH1’s “Ochocinco: The Ultimate Catch,” which helped the ex NFL receiver, formerly known as Chad Ochocinco, find love.
Their so-called romance didn’t take and Chad famously moved on to Evelyn Lozada of VH1’s “Basketball Wives.”
Pazmino is now back in the news after she was arrested for allegedly attacking her current boyfriend with a kitchen knife on May 25 at their home in Chicago. She was charged with domestic battery and later released on bail, according to TMZ. The injured man was hospitalized in critical condition with a knife wound to the chest.
Chad commented to TMZ: “She was a doll during our times together. I love her and wish her the best in these rough times.”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Dwayne Johnson’s Meal Plan Involves Eating 10 Pounds of Food Everyday
- Janet Jackson’s Trainer Reveals How to Get Her Famous Abs
- Snoop Dogg Blasts 'Roots' Reboot; Won't be Watching
- Police Say This Interracial 'Online Date' Ended in Woman's Death
- Zoo Director on Why Gorilla Was Killed and Not Tranquilized
- Activist Najee Ali Calling for Boycott of New 'Block Wars' App by The Game
- Disgraced Cop Daniel Hotlzclaw Denies Raping Poor Black Women
- First Listen: Half Mile Home's 'Thinking of Me'
- Big Boi Meme Comparing Mothers of Today & 70s Causes Black Twitter Outrage
- Eve Says She Had to 'Import' to Find Love
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here