*This is quite puzzling on a number of levels, but here goes.
The mother of university student Danielle Shea of Quincy, Massachusetts, had paid thousands of dollars to what she thought was her daughter’s education.
But when it was time to graduate, and the family didn’t see Shea’s name anywhere on the list of graduates, the woman panicked and went into overdrive trying to cover her tracks.
That’s when things got messy. In trying to get the graduation canceled, Shea decided to call in bomb threats.
Read more at EURThisNThat.
- Cynthia Bailey Could Be Demoted on 'Housewives' for Kicking Porsha
- Bokeem Woodbine Looking Like Shaft in ‘Fargo’ Season 2
- Louisiana Cop Exposed in KKK Photo Still On Force; Refuses to Resign
- Man Found With O.J. Simpson’s Stolen Heisman Trophy Arrested
- Afroman Avoids Jail After Punching a Woman in the Face
- ‘The Voice’ Beef: Gwen Stefani Not Happy With Rihanna’s ‘Advisor’ Role?
- Wendy Williams ‘Disappointed’ in Nicki Minaj Checking Miley Cyrus (Watch)
- Deborah Cox Joins Off-Broadway Play about Transgender Identity
- Farrah Franklin (Destiny's Child) Officially Debuts with Sexy New Single: 'Magic and Makeup'
- Black Family Says They Received Racist Threats During Camping Trip
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here