*This is quite puzzling on a number of levels, but here goes.
The mother of university student Danielle Shea of Quincy, Massachusetts, had paid thousands of dollars to what she thought was her daughter’s education.
But when it was time to graduate, and the family didn’t see Shea’s name anywhere on the list of graduates, the woman panicked and went into overdrive trying to cover her tracks.
That’s when things got messy. In trying to get the graduation canceled, Shea decided to call in bomb threats.
Read more at EURThisNThat.
- MTV Presents 'White People' Documentary
- Kanye West Could've Been Highest Paid on Las Vegas Strip
- Reach Media Welcomes 'Gospel Traxx With Walt Baby Love' to its Urban Lineup
- Tyrese Gibson Responds to Forbes for ‘Green Lantern’ Shade
- Video: Tidal Releases Bizzy Crook's 'From Everything Came Nothing'
- Tasha Cobbs' 'One Place Live' Releases August 21 on Motown Gospel
- Tia Mowry and Pooch Hall Return for 'The Game' Finale
- Problem? Teen Vogue Uses Fair Models for African Braids Feature
- Bobby Seale, Black Panther Professor, Gives History Lesson to D'Angelo (Watch)
- Nick Gordon's Defense in Bobbi Kristina Case: Drugs Responsible
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here