*This is quite puzzling on a number of levels, but here goes.
The mother of university student Danielle Shea of Quincy, Massachusetts, had paid thousands of dollars to what she thought was her daughter’s education.
But when it was time to graduate, and the family didn’t see Shea’s name anywhere on the list of graduates, the woman panicked and went into overdrive trying to cover her tracks.
That’s when things got messy. In trying to get the graduation canceled, Shea decided to call in bomb threats.
Read more at EURThisNThat.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Judge Gives 20 Min Speech to Racist Cop Caught Beating Unarmed Black Man (Watch)
- Kalenna, Star of 'Love and Hip Hop' to Mingle With Fans
- The Case of Bobbi Kristina Brown 'Still Open and Under Investigation'
- Beyonce Drops 'Formation' A New Song & Video (Watch)
- TV One Boldly Launches New Brand Identity 'Represent'
- Bounce TV's Black History Month Tributes a Stirring Line-up
- Pantene Enlists NFL Players for Dad and Daughter Hair Campaign [WATCH]
- The Complete List of Winners from the 47th NAACP Image Awards
- Woman Crashes Own Funeral, Shocking Husband Who Paid to Have Her Killed
- Coastal Town Being 'Targeted' by Great White Sharks
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here