*This is quite puzzling on a number of levels, but here goes.
The mother of university student Danielle Shea of Quincy, Massachusetts, had paid thousands of dollars to what she thought was her daughter’s education.
But when it was time to graduate, and the family didn’t see Shea’s name anywhere on the list of graduates, the woman panicked and went into overdrive trying to cover her tracks.
That’s when things got messy. In trying to get the graduation canceled, Shea decided to call in bomb threats.
Read more at EURThisNThat.
- 'Silly' is How Ben Carson Sees the ‘Black Lives Matter’ Movement
- Chicago Man Wrongly Imprisoned for 17 Years, Shot Dead at Home (WATCH)
- Bobbi Kristina Brown’s Funeral Filled with Family, Music and Spirituality
- Teddy Pendergrass, Angie Stone Team For Posthumous ‘Love TKO’ Duet (LISTEN)
- Is the Media Still on that 'Make Black People Look Bad' Thing?
- THE (08-03-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page/Board
- Bobby Shmurda, Girlfriend Plead Not Guilty to New Weapons Charges
- After Five Seasons, ‘Key & Peele’ Ending Comedy Central Run
- Neo-Soul Duo Presents Annual ‘Kindred the Family Reunion’ in Philly
- Amber Rose Reacts to Trolls Who Criticize 'Slut Walk' Initiative
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here