*Leave it to 50 Cent to speak his mind.
Never one to disappoint, the rapper dished on Beyoncé and her husband Jay Z during an appearance on Bravo’s “Watch What Happens Live.” Chatting with host Andy Cohen, 50 Cent provided details regarding his encounter with Bey at the Cosmopolitan in Las Vegas on New Year’s Eve.
According to reports, the confrontation stemmed from Beyoncé believing there was an alleged beef the G-Unit general had with Jay Z.
“It’s not really bad, like her breath doesn’t smell,” 50 said about being face to face with a heated Beyoncé. “But it’s one of those things, like the paparazzi were taking pictures of us at the same time, so there’s not really a right way to respond.”
“You’ve just got to accept it. You’ve just got to have an expression on your face like, ‘What’s the matter with you?'” he continued while making a light reference to Bey’s recent family drama involving her sister Solange and Jay Z. “It’s like if you’re in an elevator and you’re attacked, you can’t do nothing,”
“I never …,” responded 50. “We took pictures with each other in Australia at the (2008) MTV Awards and I posted the picture.”
When asked about who the most overrated rapper was, 50 had no problem with his answer as he brought the discussion back to Beyoncé’s husband.
“I mean Jay Z,” he said. “He would say he was overrated. Rather be overrated than underpaid.”
To see 50 Cent’s “Watch What Happens Live” interview, check out the video below:
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Timbaland Reschedules Detroit Charity Gig Following Champagne Tantrum
- 'Too Close' Singer Raphael Brown Wins Sole Custody Of Children
- Naked and Unarmed Black Teen Fatally Shot by Austin, TX Police
- ‘Memory Hackers’ (PBS): Not Just a ‘Men In Black’ Thing Anymore
- Video Stories About 'Good Cops' Show Up (Mysteriously) in My Inbox - Should I Be Concerned?
- Earl Ofari Hutchinson: It’s Still a Woman Thing with Hillary
- Blake Griffin Suspended 4 Games For Punching Clippers Trainer
- Hymn to Him: The Power of Congregational Singing!
- Patti LaBelle Joins ‘The Voice’ As Advisor to Christina Aguilera
- Khloe Kardashian Joins OkCupid After Split From James Harden
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here