*Beyonce may have stood idly by while her sister beat her husband several weeks ago, but 50 Cent claims the singer once stepped to him, ready to go heads up in an attempt to defend her man’s honor.
Apparently, Beyonce thought 50 was dissing her husband and decided to take matters into her own hands.
50 told Power 105.1:
“One time [Beyoncé] jumped off of a ledge and came running over cause she thought me and Jay had issues. And I’m like, ‘What the f**k? Did she really just jump and run up on me like that?’ We was at the Cosmopolitan. She jumped out and was like this, ‘What?! That Bonnie and Clyde for real! You try this or what, boy?! I’m here!’ She bugged out at me. I looked and Jay starts laughing. He’s like, ‘Yo, you know what it is.’ I said, ‘Oh s**t! What the f**k y’all got going on, man?’ Bey jumped down off of that joint like, ‘What?! Wassup?!'”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- The Film Strip: Joe Wright on Diversity and Rooney Mara on Being Clothed in 'PAN'
- 'Blue Lives Matter' Billboard Campaign Aims to Honor Cops ... And Distract From 'That Other One'
- Snoop Dogg, Birdman, Jermaine Dupri, Damon Dash to Star in BET Reality Series
- Three 6 Mafia Rapper Koopsta Knicca Dies of Stroke at 40
- Freshman, 18, Dies in Shooting at Texas Southern University; Obama Protested in Ore.
- Baltimore Mayor Compares Cop/Community Relations to Bad Marriage
- Malcolm Jamal Warner: ‘Cosby Show’ Legacy ‘Tarnished’ by Bill Cosby (Watch)
- Raven Symone Says She Wouldn't Hire Someone With Ethnic Sounding Name; #BlackTwitter Pounces
- What Happened to US Government Employee Kanika Powell?
- Danny Glover Joins Gabrielle Union's ‘A Meyer’s Christmas’; Ernie Hudson Added to ‘Graves’
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here