*All six stars of “The Real Housewives of Atlanta” are set to return for the upcoming seventh season, E! News is exclusively reporting.
A source confirms to the site that despite the ladies’ differences, and rumors that at least one cast member would be out, Porsha Williams, Kenya Moore, Phaedra Parks, Cynthia Bailey, Kandi Burruss, and NeNe Leakes will all return to Bravo’s highest rated “Housewives” franchise.
Season six drew to a dramatic close when Porsha dragged Kenya across the reunion show floor. At the time, there were rumors that neither woman would return to the show.
Now, however, a source tells E! that Porsha and Kenya are currently finalizing their contracts, along with their four costars.
Filming for the seventh season will begin soon, and will likely premiere in November.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- DMX Makes Sitcom Debut as Love Expert on ‘Fresh Off The Boat’ (WATCH)
- The Orlando Magic Give Thanks This Holiday
- Ava DuVernay Responds to Lionsgate Apology for 'Egypt' White-washing
- Flashback - Kobe Bryant Ponders Life after Basketball: ‘I’ve Got to Find My Passion’
- Serena Williams is Half-Naked in 2016 Pirelli Calendar (Pics)
- Miami Jury Now Holds Fate of 'Facebook Killer' In Their Hands! (Disturbing Photo)
- What Does Future Require In His Concert Dressing Rooms?
- Female Characters in ‘The Wiz Live!’ Rewritten to be More Empowered
- John Hairston's Gospel Internet Radio Station Hits the Airwaves in January
- 'He Used to Call Me Ma’am' - A Look Back at Kobe Bryant
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here