*All six stars of “The Real Housewives of Atlanta” are set to return for the upcoming seventh season, E! News is exclusively reporting.
A source confirms to the site that despite the ladies’ differences, and rumors that at least one cast member would be out, Porsha Williams, Kenya Moore, Phaedra Parks, Cynthia Bailey, Kandi Burruss, and NeNe Leakes will all return to Bravo’s highest rated “Housewives” franchise.
Season six drew to a dramatic close when Porsha dragged Kenya across the reunion show floor. At the time, there were rumors that neither woman would return to the show.
Now, however, a source tells E! that Porsha and Kenya are currently finalizing their contracts, along with their four costars.
Filming for the seventh season will begin soon, and will likely premiere in November.
- The Pulse of Entertainment: Dorien Wilson is ‘In The Cut’ on Bounce TV with Jackee’ Harry
- Celebs U Wish U Could Party with on Labor Day Weekend (PHOTOS)
- Gilbert Arenas' Assistant Convicted For Robbing Him of $2.1 Million
- Bobbi Kristina’s Family Upset Over Nick Gordon Visiting Gravesite: Report
- '1st Annual MADCatfish Blues Festival' Jumps Off Labor Day Weekend, at Santa Anita Park in Arcadia, CA.
- White Woman Throws Shoes at Talib Kweli for Talking #BlackLivesMatter
- ESPN’s Israel Gutierrez Comes Out Publicly: 'I'm Gay'
- Kareem Abdul Jabbar: Donald Trump's Campaign Will Ultimately Fail (Watch)
- Eazy E’s Daughter Says Suge Knight Did NOT Kill her Dad
- TNT Exclusive: Jazmin Truesdale Gives Black Comic Fans Heroes That Resemble Themselves (Watch)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here