*All six stars of “The Real Housewives of Atlanta” are set to return for the upcoming seventh season, E! News is exclusively reporting.
A source confirms to the site that despite the ladies’ differences, and rumors that at least one cast member would be out, Porsha Williams, Kenya Moore, Phaedra Parks, Cynthia Bailey, Kandi Burruss, and NeNe Leakes will all return to Bravo’s highest rated “Housewives” franchise.
Season six drew to a dramatic close when Porsha dragged Kenya across the reunion show floor. At the time, there were rumors that neither woman would return to the show.
Now, however, a source tells E! that Porsha and Kenya are currently finalizing their contracts, along with their four costars.
Filming for the seventh season will begin soon, and will likely premiere in November.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- THE (02-09-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- Ray J Issues Goes Legal on Ex-Business Partner Over Past Kim K Drama
- Beyoncé's Rep Responds to 'B.E.A.T.' Filmmakers 'Credit' Controversy
- What Should Society Do With An 11-Year-Old Murderer?
- Is This the REAL Reason Cam Walked Out of Press Conference? (WATCH)
- Misty Copeland's ‘Ballerina’s Tale’ Also Highlights the #BalletSoWhite Issue
- Ava DuVernay Being Courted to Direct Two Feature Films
- Taraji P. Henson Blames Coldplay/Maroon 5 Mixup on Her Friends (Watch)
- Gil Robertson: The 'African American Film Critics Association Awards' Interview with Kam Williams
- Flavor Flav Pleads No Contest in Vegas DUI Case
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here