*All six stars of “The Real Housewives of Atlanta” are set to return for the upcoming seventh season, E! News is exclusively reporting.
A source confirms to the site that despite the ladies’ differences, and rumors that at least one cast member would be out, Porsha Williams, Kenya Moore, Phaedra Parks, Cynthia Bailey, Kandi Burruss, and NeNe Leakes will all return to Bravo’s highest rated “Housewives” franchise.
Season six drew to a dramatic close when Porsha dragged Kenya across the reunion show floor. At the time, there were rumors that neither woman would return to the show.
Now, however, a source tells E! that Porsha and Kenya are currently finalizing their contracts, along with their four costars.
Filming for the seventh season will begin soon, and will likely premiere in November.
- Take a Special Look Inside the Making of 'Straight Outta Compton' (WATCH)
- Report: Leola Brown Thrown Out of Bobbi Kristina Funeral Services
- Lil Kim Claims Mr. Papers Was Physically Abusive
- Jill Scott Talks New Album 'Woman', Motherhood and Longevity
- Khloe Kardashian, Lamar Odom Officially End Their Marriage
- K. Michelle Performs at Sold Out Honey Jam Concert, Joined By 'Rebels'
- Browns Suspicious Houstons Will Sneak Pic of Bobbi Kristina's Body: Report
- DIY Zen Living: Make the Most of Whatever Outdoor Space You Have
- The Wiz Casting, Bobbi Kristina, Racial Profiling App, Janet Jackson & More| BHL
- Whoa! Baltimore Sees 43 Homicides in July - A 43 Year Record for A Single Month
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here