*All six stars of “The Real Housewives of Atlanta” are set to return for the upcoming seventh season, E! News is exclusively reporting.
A source confirms to the site that despite the ladies’ differences, and rumors that at least one cast member would be out, Porsha Williams, Kenya Moore, Phaedra Parks, Cynthia Bailey, Kandi Burruss, and NeNe Leakes will all return to Bravo’s highest rated “Housewives” franchise.
Season six drew to a dramatic close when Porsha dragged Kenya across the reunion show floor. At the time, there were rumors that neither woman would return to the show.
Now, however, a source tells E! that Porsha and Kenya are currently finalizing their contracts, along with their four costars.
Filming for the seventh season will begin soon, and will likely premiere in November.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- John McCain’s Son Rips Old Navy’s Racist Trolls With Wife Pics
- Jada Pinkett Smith Shares Personal Memories of Tupac’s Mom, Afeni Shakur
- Dwyane Wade Emotional After Learning He Was Prince’s Favorite Player
- A Legendary Night in Los Angeles with the Ojays' Eddie Levert
- Prince’s Half-Brother Alfred Says Sibling Trying to Get Him Declared Mentally Incompetent
- Family of Autistic Teen Mocked by 50 Cent Wants $1 Million (Watch)
- Lupita Nyong’o, Danielle Brooks, Cynthia Erivo Lock Down Tony Nominations
- Amber Rose to Host Weekly VH1 Talk Show Produced by Dr. Phil
- Tupac Shakur's Mother Afeni Shakur-Davis Dies at 69
- NFL Vet Dana Stubblefield Charged With Raping Developmentally Disabled Woman
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here