*Aretha Franklin will throw her signature voice on songs from Adele, Barbra Streisand and Donna Summer for her upcoming cover album.
The Queen of Soul has teamed up with music industry veteran Clive Davis for the as-yet-untitled project, which will feature Aretha’s renditions of songs by powerful female singers.
The tracklist includes Adele’s “Rolling in the Deep,” Summer’s “Last Dance,” “People” by Streisand, and Gladys Knight’s “Midnight Train to Georgia.”
Franklin is currently working on the record with Babyface and Outkast star Andre 3000.
She tells the New York Daily News, “It’s wonderful, wonderful music.”
- NeNe Leakes Announces She's Leaving 'Real Housewives of Atlanta'
- Child Dies on Father's Day After Dad Leaves Her in Hot Car to Go Drinking
- Jada Pinkett Smith 'Magic Mike XXL' & Objectification (Watch)
- Byron Jackson Brings 'DeSean Jackson: Home Team' to BET (WATCH)
- Diddy May Catch Break in UCLA Case, but Could Lose Liquor License
- Ava DuVernay References 'Black Panther' in Support of Bree Newsome
- S.C. Legislature Has Votes to Remove Confederate Flag; KKK to Rally at Statehouse
- NBC Wants Minority Host to Replace Trump on ‘Celebrity Apprentice’?
- Seahawks WR Doug Baldwin Goes Viral with Anti-Confederate Flag Post
- Report: Tyga Fails to Pay 50K Offered to Squash Underage Sexual Battery Lawsuit
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here