*Aretha Franklin will throw her signature voice on songs from Adele, Barbra Streisand and Donna Summer for her upcoming cover album.
The Queen of Soul has teamed up with music industry veteran Clive Davis for the as-yet-untitled project, which will feature Aretha’s renditions of songs by powerful female singers.
The tracklist includes Adele’s “Rolling in the Deep,” Summer’s “Last Dance,” “People” by Streisand, and Gladys Knight’s “Midnight Train to Georgia.”
Franklin is currently working on the record with Babyface and Outkast star Andre 3000.
She tells the New York Daily News, “It’s wonderful, wonderful music.”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Video of Chicago Police Officer Shooting Laquan McDonald Released (WATCH)
- (Video) WATCH: New 'Zootopia' Trailer
- Patti LaBelle Wants to Work with Fetty Wap, Talks Pie Success [WATCH]
- ‘Empire’: Alicia Keys Storyline to Explore Biracial Issues (Watch)
- Erased Burger King Footage in Laquan McDonald Shooting Tested for ‘Tampering’
- Videos Show Armed White Men Threatening #BlackLivesMatter Minneapolis Activists (Watch)
- Arthur Ashe Items From Private Collector Headed to Auction
- Serena Williams Devastated Over Death of Dog Jackie (Video)
- Patti LaBelle Invites James Wright Chanel to Thanksgiving Dinner; Admits Video Increased Sales
- Report: Tyga Hooked Up With Same Porn Star as Charlie Sheen; Jenners in 'Meltdown Mode'
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here