*Aretha Franklin will throw her signature voice on songs from Adele, Barbra Streisand and Donna Summer for her upcoming cover album.
The Queen of Soul has teamed up with music industry veteran Clive Davis for the as-yet-untitled project, which will feature Aretha’s renditions of songs by powerful female singers.
The tracklist includes Adele’s “Rolling in the Deep,” Summer’s “Last Dance,” “People” by Streisand, and Gladys Knight’s “Midnight Train to Georgia.”
Franklin is currently working on the record with Babyface and Outkast star Andre 3000.
She tells the New York Daily News, “It’s wonderful, wonderful music.”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Tavis Smiley: Prince ‘Locked Himself in his Bedroom for Days' After Michael Jackson Died (Watch)
- Gabby Douglas, Simone Biles Cover Teen Vogue, Talk Body Acceptance (Video)
- Obama’s Favorites: Kendrick Lamar, Janelle Monae Set for July 4 Event at White House
- Cops Help Toss Chris Brown From Ibiza Rental Trashed With Urine and Vomit
- Alice Walker Writes Poem Inspired by Jesse Williams’ BET Awards Speech
- WATCH: Celebs Talk Summer Anthems at the 2016 BET Awards
- Opinion: Kanye West Not Worth a Billion dollars from Adidas Deal (WATCH)
- Future Talks Album Flop, Ciara's Lawsuit & Russell Wilson
- Woman’s Viral National Anthem Leads to National TV Singing Debut on ‘GMA’ (Watch)
- Mike Tirico Says Goodbye to ESPN after 25 Years (Watch Full Remarks)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here