*Bobby Brown is now in the food business.
The “King of R&B” today announced the launch of Bobby Brown Foods, a line of barbecue sauces, seasonings and mixes, all made from his personal recipes.
Brown, who says he’s the primary cook at home with wife Alicia Etheridge, has always loved being in the kitchen.
“I learned to cook a long time ago,” he said in a statement. “When I was younger and on punishment, that was my punishment, where I had to stay in the kitchen with my mother and actually learn how to cook. This is not something that is new to me; it’s been a part of my life for a long time.”
Brown says he’s also planning to release cookbooks and a line of cooking utensils in the future.
In the meantime, his line of sauces, including flavors like “Bobby’s Original BBQ Sauce,” “Sweet and Spicy Sauce,” and “Boston Blend Seasoning,” will be available in stores this fall.
- Nick Gordon's Defense in Bobbi Kristina Case: Drugs Responsible
- Man Breaks Down After Recognizing Judge As Former Classmate (WATCH)
- Patty Farmer's 'Playboy Swings' Releases in September
- Thriller: Sanaa, Ealy & Chestnut in Trailer for 'The Perfect Guy' (WATCH)
- Tyra Banks Rants About Industry Pressure on New Models
- Uzo Aduba Stuns 'The View' Cast with Her Operatic Voice (WATCH)
- Antonio Fargas Gives Props to Rihanna for 'BBHMM'
- Announcing the Luther Vandross Estate's 'Power of Love Experience'
- Google Apologizes for App that Calls Black People 'Gorillas'
- Warren Sapp Might Be Going to Jail for Breaking Plea Deal
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here