*Bobby Brown is now in the food business.
The “King of R&B” today announced the launch of Bobby Brown Foods, a line of barbecue sauces, seasonings and mixes, all made from his personal recipes.
Brown, who says he’s the primary cook at home with wife Alicia Etheridge, has always loved being in the kitchen.
“I learned to cook a long time ago,” he said in a statement. “When I was younger and on punishment, that was my punishment, where I had to stay in the kitchen with my mother and actually learn how to cook. This is not something that is new to me; it’s been a part of my life for a long time.”
Brown says he’s also planning to release cookbooks and a line of cooking utensils in the future.
In the meantime, his line of sauces, including flavors like “Bobby’s Original BBQ Sauce,” “Sweet and Spicy Sauce,” and “Boston Blend Seasoning,” will be available in stores this fall.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- 'Presenting Princess Shaw' Film Review + Trailer [WATCH]
- Motown Gospel Presents 1 Mic 1 Take [email protected] Studios
- Khloe Kardashian Doesn't Believe in Divorce, Still Getting One Anyway
- Ex-Cop Sues NYPD for $100M Over Abusive Boss & Former Lover
- 'Roots' Star Anika Noni Rose: 'We Need To Hear About Our Holocaust' [EUR Exclusive]
- Kelly Rowland Talks Beyonce, Being 'Psycho' Mom, Her Mother's Death (Watch)
- Are Micro-credentials the Next Best Thing for a CV? (Infographic)
- Tamar Braxton Fired, BET Award Nominations, Madonna Prince Tribute and More! | BHL's This Week
- TV One Renews Docu-Series 'Rickey Smiley For Real'
- NBAer Richard Jefferson’s Reckless Spending Caused Loss of Millions: Ex-Manager
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here