*Bobby Brown is now in the food business.
The “King of R&B” today announced the launch of Bobby Brown Foods, a line of barbecue sauces, seasonings and mixes, all made from his personal recipes.
Brown, who says he’s the primary cook at home with wife Alicia Etheridge, has always loved being in the kitchen.
“I learned to cook a long time ago,” he said in a statement. “When I was younger and on punishment, that was my punishment, where I had to stay in the kitchen with my mother and actually learn how to cook. This is not something that is new to me; it’s been a part of my life for a long time.”
Brown says he’s also planning to release cookbooks and a line of cooking utensils in the future.
In the meantime, his line of sauces, including flavors like “Bobby’s Original BBQ Sauce,” “Sweet and Spicy Sauce,” and “Boston Blend Seasoning,” will be available in stores this fall.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Stevie Wonder to Pay Royalties to Dead Attorney's Widow Forever?!
- Sheree Whitfield Lands Reality Series About ATL Real Estate
- Quvenzhane Wallis' Book Deal, J-Hud Says Son 'Saved My Life'
- Patti LaBelle, Quentin Tarantino + More on 'The Big Interview'
- 18,500 Parents, Students, and Educators Rally to Demand End to 'Tale of Two School Systems' in New York City [PHOTOS]
- The Pulse of Entertainment: Universal Pictures’ Steve Jobs is a Brilliant Look into a Genius' Mind
- Raven Symone Hates Ethnic Names, Nicki Minaj Beef, Kardashian's Named 1st Family | BHL's This Week
- Jennifer Lopez to Host & Perform the '2015 American Music Awards'
- Instagram Users Post Pics of Male North West Look-alikes
- Sanaa Lathan Lands 'Racially-Charged' Drama, Hannibal Buress Debuts Unaired Pilot
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here