*Bobby Brown is now in the food business.
The “King of R&B” today announced the launch of Bobby Brown Foods, a line of barbecue sauces, seasonings and mixes, all made from his personal recipes.
Brown, who says he’s the primary cook at home with wife Alicia Etheridge, has always loved being in the kitchen.
“I learned to cook a long time ago,” he said in a statement. “When I was younger and on punishment, that was my punishment, where I had to stay in the kitchen with my mother and actually learn how to cook. This is not something that is new to me; it’s been a part of my life for a long time.”
Brown says he’s also planning to release cookbooks and a line of cooking utensils in the future.
In the meantime, his line of sauces, including flavors like “Bobby’s Original BBQ Sauce,” “Sweet and Spicy Sauce,” and “Boston Blend Seasoning,” will be available in stores this fall.
- Naomi Campbell Still Gets Jitters Before Strutting the Runway
- WATCH: Leola Brown Goes in on Pat Houston Outside Bobbi Kristina Funeral
- Danger Sign in Bail for Alleged Cincinnati Police Shooter Ray Tensing
- Terrence Howard’s Ex Sues 'Empire' Star for Assault and Defamation
- Cedric The Entertainer Celebrity Golf Classic Tees Off August 17
- Take a Special Look Inside the Making of 'Straight Outta Compton' (WATCH)
- Report: Leola Brown Thrown Out of Bobbi Kristina Funeral Services
- Lil Kim Claims Mr. Papers Was Physically Abusive
- Jill Scott Talks New Album 'Woman', Motherhood and Longevity
- Khloe Kardashian, Lamar Odom Officially End Their Marriage
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here