*Bobby Brown is now in the food business.
The “King of R&B” today announced the launch of Bobby Brown Foods, a line of barbecue sauces, seasonings and mixes, all made from his personal recipes.
Brown, who says he’s the primary cook at home with wife Alicia Etheridge, has always loved being in the kitchen.
“I learned to cook a long time ago,” he said in a statement. “When I was younger and on punishment, that was my punishment, where I had to stay in the kitchen with my mother and actually learn how to cook. This is not something that is new to me; it’s been a part of my life for a long time.”
Brown says he’s also planning to release cookbooks and a line of cooking utensils in the future.
In the meantime, his line of sauces, including flavors like “Bobby’s Original BBQ Sauce,” “Sweet and Spicy Sauce,” and “Boston Blend Seasoning,” will be available in stores this fall.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Mental Health Therapist Teaches Victims to Forgive
- THE (05-04-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- Eddie Murphy and Girlfriend Paige Butcher Welcome Baby Girl
- Khloé Kardashian Reportedly Boots Ex’s Daddy from his Home
- Michael Strahan Tells 'Extra' He's Not Listening to Rumors About Him
- Now That Beyonce is Done Eating from the White Man’s Hand, She’s Finally Ready to Be A Negro (How Convenient)
- Monica Forgives Shannon, Philly Pushers Approve of Steph Curry
- John McCain’s Son Rips Old Navy’s Racist Trolls With Wife Pics
- Jada Pinkett Smith Shares Personal Memories of Tupac’s Mom, Afeni Shakur
- Dwyane Wade Emotional After Learning He Was Prince’s Favorite Player
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here