*So what birthday gift made Los Angeles Clippers player Chris Paul jump on Instagram and caption a photo of it with “This is easily one of the best Bday gifts I’ve ever received in my 29yrs on this Earth?”
It had nothing to do with Donald Sterling selling the team.
Rather, the NBA point guard received a vintage, signed headshot of actress Tiffani Thiessen as her “Saved By the Bell” character Kelly Kapowski, gifted by the actress herself.
“Happy birthday my dear,” she wrote on the nostalgic photo.
Paul—who said her Saved By the Bell character was his “first love”—wasted no time bragging about his present on social media. Hours later, Thiessen reposted Paul’s photo and responded: “I’m blushing. Hope you have an amazing birthday.”
Thiessen, who currently stars on “White Collar,” played Kelly Kapowski for five years on “Saved By the Bell” and “Saved By the Bell: The College Years.”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Jay Z's Tidal Selects #BlackLivesMatter for $1.5M Donation
- EUR Exclusive 'Hit the Floor Clip: Funny/Sexy Tension in 'Vegas (WATCH)
- New 'Ghostbusters' Character Images Revealed
- Kerry Washington Talks Pressures Black Women Face
- Cam Newton Stars in New Beats by Dre Ad Featuring Future (WATCH)
- Bronx is Latest Location for NYC 'Subway Slasher' (Lone Suspect is Red Haired Brotha')
- L.A. Reid Confesses to Wendy He Failed Whitney Houston (WATCH)
- NFL Great Jerry Rice is Driving for Lyft in San Francisco (WATCH)
- Stacey Dash Responds to Anthony Anderson Slamming Her at Image Awards
- Saturday Bets Evens Action Between Broncos and Panthers in 'Vegas
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here