*So what birthday gift made Los Angeles Clippers player Chris Paul jump on Instagram and caption a photo of it with “This is easily one of the best Bday gifts I’ve ever received in my 29yrs on this Earth?”
It had nothing to do with Donald Sterling selling the team.
Rather, the NBA point guard received a vintage, signed headshot of actress Tiffani Thiessen as her “Saved By the Bell” character Kelly Kapowski, gifted by the actress herself.
“Happy birthday my dear,” she wrote on the nostalgic photo.
Paul—who said her Saved By the Bell character was his “first love”—wasted no time bragging about his present on social media. Hours later, Thiessen reposted Paul’s photo and responded: “I’m blushing. Hope you have an amazing birthday.”
Thiessen, who currently stars on “White Collar,” played Kelly Kapowski for five years on “Saved By the Bell” and “Saved By the Bell: The College Years.”
- Kelly Rowland Joins 'Empire,' Talks Losing 50lbs of Baby Weight
- tWitch on Returning to ‘So You Think You Can Dance’ as a Mentor
- Wal-Mart's New 24-Hour Neighborhood Markets Pose a Scare for Trader Joe's and Others
- Bill Cosby Admitted in 2005 to Drugging Woman with Quaaludes (Report)
- Happy 116th Birthday to World’s Oldest, Susannah Mushatt Jones (Video)
- Aretha Franklin Thanks Illinois for Helping Her after Bus Broke Down
- South Carolina Senate Votes to Remove Confederate Flag from Statehouse
- Russell Wilson, Ciara Practicing Abstinence: ‘I Need You to Pray for Us’ (Watch)
- Michael K. Williams Joins ‘Ghostbusters’ All-Female Remake
- Tami Roman Says Shaunie O’Neal Will ‘Pop Off’ on ‘BBWLA’ This Season (Watch)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here