*So what birthday gift made Los Angeles Clippers player Chris Paul jump on Instagram and caption a photo of it with “This is easily one of the best Bday gifts I’ve ever received in my 29yrs on this Earth?”
It had nothing to do with Donald Sterling selling the team.
Rather, the NBA point guard received a vintage, signed headshot of actress Tiffani Thiessen as her “Saved By the Bell” character Kelly Kapowski, gifted by the actress herself.
“Happy birthday my dear,” she wrote on the nostalgic photo.
Paul—who said her Saved By the Bell character was his “first love”—wasted no time bragging about his present on social media. Hours later, Thiessen reposted Paul’s photo and responded: “I’m blushing. Hope you have an amazing birthday.”
Thiessen, who currently stars on “White Collar,” played Kelly Kapowski for five years on “Saved By the Bell” and “Saved By the Bell: The College Years.”
- Director Admits Cutting Roger Goodell Scene in Will Smith’s ‘Concussion’ Film
- Director Ripped for Taylor Swift’s 'Very White Africa' in New Video (Watch)
- Tamar Braxton, Chaka Khan, Kim Zolciak Set for 'Dancing With the Stars'
- Fox News Anchor Harris Faulkner Sues Hasbro over Toy Hamster
- Porsha Not Pressing Charges Against Cynthia for Stomach Kick
- Venus Williams Graduates from Indiana University
- Chris Bosh’s Baby Mama Reportedly Unable to Afford Bankruptcy Payments
- MTV Says Nicki-Miley Beef 'Unscripted and Real' (Watch it Unedited)
- Cops Enter Wrong House, Kill Dog, Shoot Owner & Fellow Officer (WATCH)
- Black Female Celebs Rule Magazine Covers (At Least for Now)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here