*So what birthday gift made Los Angeles Clippers player Chris Paul jump on Instagram and caption a photo of it with “This is easily one of the best Bday gifts I’ve ever received in my 29yrs on this Earth?”
It had nothing to do with Donald Sterling selling the team.
Rather, the NBA point guard received a vintage, signed headshot of actress Tiffani Thiessen as her “Saved By the Bell” character Kelly Kapowski, gifted by the actress herself.
“Happy birthday my dear,” she wrote on the nostalgic photo.
Paul—who said her Saved By the Bell character was his “first love”—wasted no time bragging about his present on social media. Hours later, Thiessen reposted Paul’s photo and responded: “I’m blushing. Hope you have an amazing birthday.”
Thiessen, who currently stars on “White Collar,” played Kelly Kapowski for five years on “Saved By the Bell” and “Saved By the Bell: The College Years.”
- THE (08-03-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page/Board
- Bobby Shmurda, Girlfriend Plead Not Guilty to New Weapons Charges
- After Five Seasons, ‘Key & Peele’ Ending Comedy Central Run
- Neo-Soul Duo Presents Annual ‘Kindred the Family Reunion’ in Philly
- Amber Rose Reacts to Trolls Who Criticize 'Slut Walk' Initiative
- Neechy Gospel: New Music Video From Jonathan McReynolds LIMP
- Birdman Finally Speaks About Fallout with Lil Wayne (WATCH)
- Presidential Candidates Stymied by Black Lives Matter Movement
- Bounce TV to Launch New Original Series 'In The Cut' Tuesday August 25 at 9:00 p.m.
- John Legend Will Executive Produce and Score Slave Drama Series
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here