*Someone actually took time out of their schedule to hit up Change.org and generate a petition urging Beyonce and Jay Z to comb Blue Ivy’s hair.
According to S2S, Jasmine Toliver of New York felt it was necessary to save the 2-year-old from a mane she insists lacks moisture.
Her petition (with her original punctuation, spelling and grammar) reads:
“As a woman who understands the importance of hair care. It’s disturbing to watch a child suffering from the lack of hair moisture. The parents of Blue Ivy. Sean Carter AKA Jay-Z and Beyonce has failed at numerous attempts of doing Blue Ivy Hair. This matter has escalated to the child developing matted dreads and lint balls. Please let’s get the word out to properly care for Blue Ivy hair.”
If that wasn’t enough, KeKe Wyatt, Syleena Johnson and Tamar Braxton weighed in this morning when asked on Ryan Cameron’s V103 morning show about the public shade surrounding the above pic of Blue Ivy.
“She’s giving me ODB,” Syleena said, referencing former Wu Tang Clan member Ol’ Dirty Bastard.
KeKe and Tamar said all Blue needs is a little conditioning and styling.
“Ain’t nothing wrong with being natural. I got natural, but you still got to grease natural and comb natural and wash and condition and then you won’t have the beadiage,” said KeKe who admits she sometimes combs her children’s hair against their will.
Tamar suggested Beyoncé and Jay-Z find the proper hair products for natural hair.
“It just needs some product. That’s it. No shade,” said Tamar. “I have a nephew who has really, really curly hair like this. …It ain’t that bad.”
Watch their comments below:
- Khloe Kardashian, Lamar Odom Officially End Their Marriage
- K. Michelle Performs at Sold Out Honey Jam Concert, Joined By 'Rebels'
- Browns Suspicious Houstons Will Sneak Pic of Bobbi Kristina's Body: Report
- DIY Zen Living: Make the Most of Whatever Outdoor Space You Have
- The Wiz Casting, Bobbi Kristina, Racial Profiling App, Janet Jackson & More| BHL
- Whoa! Baltimore Sees 43 Homicides in July - A 43 Year Record for A Single Month
- Family Dynamics Cause Scare in Saturday's 'Flex & Shanice' (WATCH)
- Janet Jackson Continues Tour Rehearsal, Set to Perform at iHeartRadio Festival
- Lauryn Hill Performs Nina Simone’s ‘Feeling Good’ on ‘Fallon’ (Watch)
- Azealia Banks Shades Erykah Badu for Having Multiple Baby Daddies
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here