*Someone actually took time out of their schedule to hit up Change.org and generate a petition urging Beyonce and Jay Z to comb Blue Ivy’s hair.
According to S2S, Jasmine Toliver of New York felt it was necessary to save the 2-year-old from a mane she insists lacks moisture.
Her petition (with her original punctuation, spelling and grammar) reads:
“As a woman who understands the importance of hair care. It’s disturbing to watch a child suffering from the lack of hair moisture. The parents of Blue Ivy. Sean Carter AKA Jay-Z and Beyonce has failed at numerous attempts of doing Blue Ivy Hair. This matter has escalated to the child developing matted dreads and lint balls. Please let’s get the word out to properly care for Blue Ivy hair.”
If that wasn’t enough, KeKe Wyatt, Syleena Johnson and Tamar Braxton weighed in this morning when asked on Ryan Cameron’s V103 morning show about the public shade surrounding the above pic of Blue Ivy.
“She’s giving me ODB,” Syleena said, referencing former Wu Tang Clan member Ol’ Dirty Bastard.
KeKe and Tamar said all Blue needs is a little conditioning and styling.
“Ain’t nothing wrong with being natural. I got natural, but you still got to grease natural and comb natural and wash and condition and then you won’t have the beadiage,” said KeKe who admits she sometimes combs her children’s hair against their will.
Tamar suggested Beyoncé and Jay-Z find the proper hair products for natural hair.
“It just needs some product. That’s it. No shade,” said Tamar. “I have a nephew who has really, really curly hair like this. …It ain’t that bad.”
Watch their comments below:
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- 'Too Close' Singer Raphael Brown Wins Sole Custody Of Children
- Naked and Unarmed Black Teen Fatally Shot by Austin, TX Police
- ‘Memory Hackers’ (PBS): Not Just a ‘Men In Black’ Thing Anymore
- Video Stories About 'Good Cops' Show Up (Mysteriously) in My Inbox - Should I Be Concerned?
- Earl Ofari Hutchinson: It’s Still a Woman Thing with Hillary
- Blake Griffin Suspended 4 Games For Punching Clippers Trainer
- Hymn to Him: The Power of Congregational Singing!
- Patti LaBelle Joins ‘The Voice’ As Advisor to Christina Aguilera
- Khloe Kardashian Joins OkCupid After Split From James Harden
- LeSean McCoy: Video of Club Brawl With Off Duty Cops (Watch)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here