*”American Idol’s” Season 14 judging panel is set.
Fox announced Monday that Jennifer Lopez, Keith Urban and Harry Connick Jr. will all be back in 2015, and Ryan Seacrest will remain the host.
The decision was made despite this year’s “American Idol” having the show’s lowest-rated finale ever, part of a continuing ratings slide for the once-dominant TV series. Fox has shaken up the judges’ panel in past years to try to boost viewership but is deciding to stay the course this time.
According to the AP, the network is taking the show’s downfall into account in scheduling, saying it will air fewer hours next season, and in many weeks there will be just one episode instead of two.
“American Idol” auditions are coming up in Uniondale, New York; Nashville, Tennessee; New Orleans; and San Francisco.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Amber Rose to Host Weekly VH1 Talk Show Produced by Dr. Phil
- NFL Vet Dana Stubblefield Charged With Raping Developmentally Disabled Woman
- Little Richard Still Alive Despite Internet Rumors...And Praising Prince
- Chris Brown: New Single ‘Grass Ain’t Greener’ Coming May 5
- 911 Records in Prince Probe Show June 2011 Call over Cocaine Concern (Report)
- Blac Chyna Robbed, Threatens to Sue if Sex Tape with Tyga Leaks
- Chamique Holdsclaw Talks Mind/Game Documentary, Personal Struggle With Mental Illness
- Twitter Trolls React to Old Navy Ad Featuring Interracial Family
- Arsenio Hall Denies Sinead O’Connor's Prince Drug Claim
- Parents, Students Stunned as 2,700 Detroit Teachers 'Call in Sick'
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here