*”American Idol’s” Season 14 judging panel is set.
Fox announced Monday that Jennifer Lopez, Keith Urban and Harry Connick Jr. will all be back in 2015, and Ryan Seacrest will remain the host.
The decision was made despite this year’s “American Idol” having the show’s lowest-rated finale ever, part of a continuing ratings slide for the once-dominant TV series. Fox has shaken up the judges’ panel in past years to try to boost viewership but is deciding to stay the course this time.
According to the AP, the network is taking the show’s downfall into account in scheduling, saying it will air fewer hours next season, and in many weeks there will be just one episode instead of two.
“American Idol” auditions are coming up in Uniondale, New York; Nashville, Tennessee; New Orleans; and San Francisco.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Iyanla Vanzant Interview | Black Hollywood Lives' Conversations (Watch)
- Here’s How the Man Murdoch Calls a 'Real Black President' Will Govern
- Karrueche Says Career Suffering Because Of Chris Brown
- Nicki Minaj Ends Interview After 'Rude' Questions About Drake, Meek Mill
- Fox Orders 3 More Episodes of Morris Chestnut’s ‘Rosewood’
- Rupert Murdock...Seriously? You're Going to Define Whose 'Really Black'
- Jennifer Hudson Opens Up About Murder of Family Members
- #BlackTwitter Comes for Piers Morgan Over ‘I Love My Whiteness’
- Matt Barnes: I Was Checking On My Kids, Not Confronting Derek Fisher
- Ben Carson Now Blaming the Holocaust on Gun Control (Watch)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here