*”American Idol’s” Season 14 judging panel is set.
Fox announced Monday that Jennifer Lopez, Keith Urban and Harry Connick Jr. will all be back in 2015, and Ryan Seacrest will remain the host.
The decision was made despite this year’s “American Idol” having the show’s lowest-rated finale ever, part of a continuing ratings slide for the once-dominant TV series. Fox has shaken up the judges’ panel in past years to try to boost viewership but is deciding to stay the course this time.
According to the AP, the network is taking the show’s downfall into account in scheduling, saying it will air fewer hours next season, and in many weeks there will be just one episode instead of two.
“American Idol” auditions are coming up in Uniondale, New York; Nashville, Tennessee; New Orleans; and San Francisco.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Will and Jada Called Out by Anthony Anderson for Starting 'Ish' (WATCH)
- Kenya Moore Explains Why Cynthia Bailey 'Deeply Hurt Me' on 'RHOA'
- Agents of Change Docu Is Centerpiece Film At PAFF
- EUR Exclusive First Look Clip: Robert Townsend's 'Playin' for Love'
- For the Brothas: Nadkins ... Wet Naps For Your ... You Know
- Zendaya on Her Fears, the 'New Cool' and Obsessive Photoshopping
- Civil Rights Leaders Call for 'Lunch Out' of Pre Oscar Ceremony Luncheon
- James Franco to Direct ‘Zola Tells All’ Based on Stripper Twitter Saga
- James Brown Previews Super Bowl Pregame Show: 'It's Only 4 Hrs As Opposed to 7'
- Jill Scott Wins Big at 47th Annual NAACP Image Awards
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here