*Former Elmo puppeteer Kevin Clash picked up another court victory after a Pennsylvania judge dismissed the final child sexual abuse lawsuit against him.
Clash resigned from “Sesame Street” in November 2012 after he was accused of engaging in sexual activities with college student Cecil Singleton when the alleged victim was just 15.
Further complaints against the actor emerged in the following months, including one suit from Sheldon Stephens, although he subsequently recanted his story and voluntarily dropped his legal action, only to refile the complaint in Pennsylvania last year.
On Thursday (June 19), however, U.S. District Judge Christopher Conner ruled the lawsuit had not been filed within the statute of limitations and dismissed the case.
The ruling comes months after officials at an appeals court upheld a decision to dismiss three additional lawsuits against the 53-year-old.
- Piano Man: Tyler Perry Buys Nat King Cole's Steinway for $150k
- Kimye Win Over $400K Settlement Against YouTube Co-Founder
- VH1 Orders Stevie J, Joseline Spin-Off; Season 2 of K. Michelle Confirmed
- Emayatzy Corinealdi Talks Role in New Amazon Series ‘Hand of God’
- Amended Lawsuit Mentions ‘White Girl’ Present When Bobbi Kristina Was Found Unconscious
- Tom Joyner: Hurricane Katrina, A Personal Memoir
- Trump Called Miley Cyrus to Say He ‘Loved’ Her Twerk-Filled VMA Performance
- Al Sharpton Trying to Put Positive Spin on MSNBC Timeslot Demotion
- Misty Copeland Dishes on Broadway Debut After Just Six Rehearsals (Video)
- TN Councilman Threatens to Kill ‘Black N****r’ in 911 Call; Swears He’s Not Racist (Listen)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here