*Former Elmo puppeteer Kevin Clash picked up another court victory after a Pennsylvania judge dismissed the final child sexual abuse lawsuit against him.
Clash resigned from “Sesame Street” in November 2012 after he was accused of engaging in sexual activities with college student Cecil Singleton when the alleged victim was just 15.
Further complaints against the actor emerged in the following months, including one suit from Sheldon Stephens, although he subsequently recanted his story and voluntarily dropped his legal action, only to refile the complaint in Pennsylvania last year.
On Thursday (June 19), however, U.S. District Judge Christopher Conner ruled the lawsuit had not been filed within the statute of limitations and dismissed the case.
The ruling comes months after officials at an appeals court upheld a decision to dismiss three additional lawsuits against the 53-year-old.
- Ohio Cop Ray Tensing Indicted for Murder of Samuel DuBose (Watch Killing)
- Nick Gordon Eyed for Prosecution; Spotted Wearing Bobbi Kristina’s Ring
- Bobbi Kristina’s Funeral to be Private
- Whoopi Defends Elisabeth Hasselbeck Against Racism Claims: 'She Never Asked Me to Pick Cotton' (Watch)
- Jaden Smith Drops Video for New Track ‘Scarface’ (Watch)
- Boy, 8, Youngest to Receive Successful Double Hand Transplant (Watch)
- Woman in China Pushes Child to Safety Before Falling to Her Death on Escalator (Video)
- Future Scores First No. 1 Album with ‘DS2’; Tyrese's 'Black Rose' No. 3
- Sherri Shepherd Returning to 'The View' as Contributor
- Drake Claps Back at Meek Mill in ‘Back to Back’ (Listen)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here