*Former Elmo puppeteer Kevin Clash picked up another court victory after a Pennsylvania judge dismissed the final child sexual abuse lawsuit against him.
Clash resigned from “Sesame Street” in November 2012 after he was accused of engaging in sexual activities with college student Cecil Singleton when the alleged victim was just 15.
Further complaints against the actor emerged in the following months, including one suit from Sheldon Stephens, although he subsequently recanted his story and voluntarily dropped his legal action, only to refile the complaint in Pennsylvania last year.
On Thursday (June 19), however, U.S. District Judge Christopher Conner ruled the lawsuit had not been filed within the statute of limitations and dismissed the case.
The ruling comes months after officials at an appeals court upheld a decision to dismiss three additional lawsuits against the 53-year-old.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- 2016 BET Experience Fan Fest-The Future of Neo-Soul and Rap (PHOTOS)
- 'Have and Have Nots' Tyler Lepley Talks Growth, Humility & More
- Shaq's Family Lands Reality Show - TV PD Blasts LeBron for Cussin'
- Woman who Loathed Gun Control, Shoots Two Daughters to Death
- Michael Jackson Called Prince 'One Of The Rudest People I Have Ever Met'
- Anthony Anderson Joins Queen Latifah-Produced Travel Series ‘The Best Place to Be’
- Al Qaeda to Lone Wolves in U.S.: Only Target Whites to Avoid ‘Hate Crime’ Label
- Baltimore Rapper Lor Scoota Fatally Shot Leaving ‘Peace in the Streets’ Charity Hoops Game
- Steve Harvey Speechless when Kellie Pickler Almost Falls Trying to Buzz In on ‘Family Feud’ (Watch)
- Suge Knight Sues Chris Brown over Miami Club Shooting
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here