*Frank Ocean fired quite a few people from his career’s inner circle.
Recently, he cut loose his managers Christian and Kelly Clancy, 4Strikes Management and Life or Death PR.
His former managers and PR team work work closely with Odd Future who launched Ocean back in 2010.
Ocean joined another PR agency — Hollywood agency, ID PR.
Nevertheless, Life or Death PR released a statement saying they were “relieved” Ocean left the agency.
Reminiscent of Prince’s 1991 VMA performance of “Get Off,” she wore her assets out while performing during her “On the Run Tour” with Jay Z.
This brings Beyonce to a new level of risque, but she worked her behind-less chaps like only she could during the tour.
And for folks who haven’t seen any nostalgic photos of Prince from back-in-the-day performing “Get Off,” check him out below.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Willow Smith: The New Face of Chanel Eyewear (Pics & Video)
- Father of Orlando Shooting Victim Refuses to Claim Son's Body
- Russell Simmons' All Def Digital Lands New $10M in Financing
- Daniel Craig In Talks to Join Halle Berry in LA Riots Drama ‘Kings’
- Theodore 'Ted' Myles Terry's 'Turn Me Loose' (Life & Times of Dick Gregory) a Success
- Ringside Update/ Thurman vs Porter A Clash of Young Titans
- EUR EXCLUSIVE: 'The Legend of Tarzan' Press Junket
- THE (06-29-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- The Legends of Bad A** Women: 'Tarzan' Ain't the Only One with a Jane
- 'Star Trek Beyond' Trailer Features 'Sledgehammer' from Rihanna (WATCH)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here