*Frank Ocean fired quite a few people from his career’s inner circle.
Recently, he cut loose his managers Christian and Kelly Clancy, 4Strikes Management and Life or Death PR.
His former managers and PR team work work closely with Odd Future who launched Ocean back in 2010.
Ocean joined another PR agency — Hollywood agency, ID PR.
Nevertheless, Life or Death PR released a statement saying they were “relieved” Ocean left the agency.
Reminiscent of Prince’s 1991 VMA performance of “Get Off,” she wore her assets out while performing during her “On the Run Tour” with Jay Z.
This brings Beyonce to a new level of risque, but she worked her behind-less chaps like only she could during the tour.
And for folks who haven’t seen any nostalgic photos of Prince from back-in-the-day performing “Get Off,” check him out below.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- FAMU Grad Single Mom (Taylor Hunter) Testament to Power of Perseverance
- THE (05-05-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- EURweb.com Partners with Blackmon Entertainment Media on Exclusive New Media Licensing Deal
- It's GAME Time! Says Fashion Accessory Brand, Sprayground
- Trump Takes GOP Nomination; Will Black America Listen to His Presidential Plan? (Video)
- Afrika Bambaataa Now Accused of Molesting Hundreds of Boys
- Prince Offered to Mentor Chris Brown After Rihanna Incident
- OWN Staff Blindsided by Exit of Oprah’s Longtime Confident Sheri Salata (Report)
- FoxNews.Com Pulls Comment Section of Malia Obama Story After Racists Take Over
- Pres. Obama Drinks Filtered Flint Water to Show It's Safe (Watch)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here