*Frank Ocean fired quite a few people from his career’s inner circle.
Recently, he cut loose his managers Christian and Kelly Clancy, 4Strikes Management and Life or Death PR.
His former managers and PR team work work closely with Odd Future who launched Ocean back in 2010.
Ocean joined another PR agency — Hollywood agency, ID PR.
Nevertheless, Life or Death PR released a statement saying they were “relieved” Ocean left the agency.
Reminiscent of Prince’s 1991 VMA performance of “Get Off,” she wore her assets out while performing during her “On the Run Tour” with Jay Z.
This brings Beyonce to a new level of risque, but she worked her behind-less chaps like only she could during the tour.
And for folks who haven’t seen any nostalgic photos of Prince from back-in-the-day performing “Get Off,” check him out below.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- NFL Great Jerry Rice is Driving for Lyft in San Francisco (WATCH)
- Stacey Dash Responds to Anthony Anderson Slamming Her at Image Awards
- Saturday Bets Evens Action Between Broncos and Panthers in 'Vegas
- Beyonce Drops 'Formation' A New Song & Video (Watch)
- Super Bowl 50 Halftime Show, GoFundMe Controversy, Toyota Upcharges Minorities & More! | BHL's This Week
- Anthony Michael Hobbs’ 'One Nation' Screening at Bonita Springs Int'l Film Fest Feb.13
- Pantene Enlists NFL Players for Dad and Daughter Hair Campaign [WATCH]
- Dencia Drags MLK into Skin Whitening War with LisaRaye (WATCH)
- Is Jada Pinkett Smith on Her Way Back to ‘Gotham’?
- Judge Gives 20 Min Speech to Racist Cop Caught Beating Unarmed Black Man (Watch)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here