*Frank Ocean fired quite a few people from his career’s inner circle.
Recently, he cut loose his managers Christian and Kelly Clancy, 4Strikes Management and Life or Death PR.
His former managers and PR team work work closely with Odd Future who launched Ocean back in 2010.
Ocean joined another PR agency — Hollywood agency, ID PR.
Nevertheless, Life or Death PR released a statement saying they were “relieved” Ocean left the agency.
Reminiscent of Prince’s 1991 VMA performance of “Get Off,” she wore her assets out while performing during her “On the Run Tour” with Jay Z.
This brings Beyonce to a new level of risque, but she worked her behind-less chaps like only she could during the tour.
And for folks who haven’t seen any nostalgic photos of Prince from back-in-the-day performing “Get Off,” check him out below.
- Donovan McNabb Arrested on Suspicion of DUI - Again
- Serena Advances at Wimbledon with Win Against Victoria Azarenka
- Women Traveling Solo: Wear a Fake Wedding Ring (and Other Tips!)
- Paula Deen Tweets Photo of Son in Brownface
- ‘The Real’s’ Jeannie Mai, ESPN, PGA Latest to Dump Trump
- Judge Refuses to Dismiss Suge Knight's Murder Case
- Floyd Mayweather Jr. Stripped of WBO Title Over Nonpayment of Fee
- Whoopi: Bill Cosby is ‘Still Innocent Until Proven Guilty’; Raven-Symone Needs More Proof
- Bill Cosby Accusers Feel Vindicated with Newly Released Confession
- ‘Married To Medicine’s’ Quad & Lisa Nicole Cloud Cat Fightin' (WATCH)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here