*Frank Ocean fired quite a few people from his career’s inner circle.
Recently, he cut loose his managers Christian and Kelly Clancy, 4Strikes Management and Life or Death PR.
His former managers and PR team work work closely with Odd Future who launched Ocean back in 2010.
Ocean joined another PR agency — Hollywood agency, ID PR.
Nevertheless, Life or Death PR released a statement saying they were “relieved” Ocean left the agency.
Reminiscent of Prince’s 1991 VMA performance of “Get Off,” she wore her assets out while performing during her “On the Run Tour” with Jay Z.
This brings Beyonce to a new level of risque, but she worked her behind-less chaps like only she could during the tour.
And for folks who haven’t seen any nostalgic photos of Prince from back-in-the-day performing “Get Off,” check him out below.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Kelly Rowland Talks Beyonce, Being 'Psycho' Mom, Her Mother's Death (Watch)
- Are Micro-credentials the Next Best Thing for a CV? (Infographic)
- Tamar Braxton Fired, BET Award Nominations, Madonna Prince Tribute and More! | BHL's This Week
- TV One Renews Docu-Series 'Rickey Smiley For Real'
- NBAer Richard Jefferson’s Reckless Spending Caused Loss of Millions: Ex-Manager
- Vivian Green Releases Music Video for 'Grown Folks Music'
- Black Greek Lesbians Hijack Traditions of Omega Psi Phi
- 'The Haves and The Have Nots' Return with a Bang [WATCH]
- 'One More Time' - New CD by Larry Buford
- Huh? Blac Chyna Flies First Class, Rob Kardashian Flies Coach
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here