*Halle Berry is still dealing with custody issues involving Gabriel Aubry, the father of her 6-year-old daughter Nahla.
According to TMZ, the “Extant” actress will start paying him $16,000 per month in child support, which comes to nearly $200,000 a year.
L.A. Superior Court Judge Scott Gordon signed off on a settlement, and also ordered the Oscar winner to give Aubry a retroactive payment of $115,000, as well as $300,000 in attorney’s fees.
- Fox News Anchor Harris Faulkner Sues Hasbro over Toy Hamster
- Porsha Not Pressing Charges Against Cynthia for Stomach Kick
- Venus Williams Graduates from Indiana University
- Chris Bosh’s Baby Mama Reportedly Unable to Afford Bankruptcy Payments
- MTV Says Nicki-Miley Beef 'Unscripted and Real' (Watch it Unedited)
- Cops Enter Wrong House, Kill Dog, Shoot Owner & Fellow Officer (WATCH)
- Black Female Celebs Rule Magazine Covers (At Least for Now)
- Rihanna Puts Support Behind Kanye West’s VMA Presidential Bid
- UCLA Footballer Ishmael Adams Robs Uber Driver; Suspended Indefinitely
- Greg King’s 'Postcards Central American Soul Food' is Top L.A. Food Truck
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here