*Halle Berry is still dealing with custody issues involving Gabriel Aubry, the father of her 6-year-old daughter Nahla.
According to TMZ, the “Extant” actress will start paying him $16,000 per month in child support, which comes to nearly $200,000 a year.
L.A. Superior Court Judge Scott Gordon signed off on a settlement, and also ordered the Oscar winner to give Aubry a retroactive payment of $115,000, as well as $300,000 in attorney’s fees.
- Tami Roman Reveals Health Issues Causing Pregnancy Woes
- Jay Pharoah Talks About His Battle with Depression (WATCH)
- Oprah Winfrey’s OWN Adds Megachurch Drama Series 'Greenleaf'
- Russell Simmons Signs New First-Look Deal with HBO, Sets Def Comedy Jam Anniversary Special
- Rinkins Report: Author Offers Recipe for Leadership Success
- Raynetta Turner: Mother of Eight is Latest Victim in String of Black Female Jail Cell Deaths
- HBO to Air Documentary About Jordan Davis, Teen Killed Over Loud Music
- Utah Considers Changing Name of Negro Bill Canyon
- NBC Reportedly Close to Signing Beyonce for ‘The Wiz Live’
- Lupita Nyong’o to Make NY Stage Debut in Danai Gurira's ‘Eclipsed’
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here